Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Alas. Not likely, I'm afraid, as the 3rd movie is set *before* SGU.....
    Besides, they can't have a Jack centric movie if he's no longer connected to the Stargate, surely? That woodn't make much sense. They're not going to make a movie purely to show us Jack and Sam together

Oh...um...Hi Everyone...
    It's about time *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      *blink* *blink*

/poke

Yup.

She's real.
      Maybe. Or I could just be a ghost of Shipmas past....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Besides, they can't have a Jack centric movie if he's no longer connected to the Stargate, surely? That woodn't make much sense. They're not going to make a movie purely to show us Jack and Sam together
        Well, even after he retires, he can still remain connected to that big round orifice. Maybe even more so...

He said it! Not me! I'm just quoting.

Comment

It's about time *hugs*
          As much as some might wish it...no, they're not.

Besides...that would be rather... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Cuz as much as I love S/J, it's the totality of the show that makes it what it is. A good team-based movie with a little S/J on the side, and I'd be good.

And...*hugs back* Just couldn't stop myself.
          sigpic

Comment

APA!!!!!
            *squishy hugs* Finally, you're back!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

....so when I promise myself a break from the thread/forum...I see APA pop in...yup that's a way to throw me back into the thread!

*waves at APA*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well, even after he retires, he can still remain connected to that big round orifice. Maybe even more so...

He said it! Not me! I'm just quoting.
                Really? I can't see him being where the action is if he's retired

yes he did

Comment

Interrupting:

Shippy Hippy Insanity Party Post:

The S.H.I.P. is very proud to present to you our new member:

Yessika
                  !!!

Mempic by jumble:
                  Spoiler:

Welcome to The Party!!

Now, if anyone else feels like joining our expanding Party, feel free to speak up! Just contact Jumble or Nad
                  There's no need to give up your favorite pillar of Ship! there's broccoli and you can sign up for free.

For more info on the Party or it's members, please visit
                  The Official Website

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You know with the movie delay I'm kind of wondering if they'd move it around (like they did Continuum) and have it set after SGU S1...though that doesn't mean Jack would retire because TPTB would probably still want the option of having RDA on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                      As much as some might wish it...no, they're not.

Besides...that would be rather... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Cuz as much as I love S/J, it's the totality of the show that makes it what it is. A good team-based movie with a little S/J on the side, and I'd be good.
                      Well exactly! I for one want a thoroughly SG1 movie, with a little bit of S/J on the side and I want Jack to be still in uniform

*Looks around furtively* Martin didn't hear me say that, did he?

And...*hugs back* Just couldn't stop myself.
                      Good

Comment

so Jumble's thunking RDA...APA's BACK!....what's gonna happen next?

*shifty eyes*

+=

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          ....so when I promise myself a break from the thread/forum...I see APA pop in...yup that's a way to throw me back into the thread!

*waves at APA*

*snort* You two have been thunking together all afternoon

*whistles innocently*

On topic, forgot to post this earlier, but the discussion of Secrets made me have to:

Comment

You know with the movie delay I'm kind of wondering if they'd move it around (like they did Continuum) and have it set after SGU S1...though that doesn't mean Jack would retire because TPTB would probably still want the option of having RDA on the show.
                            I was about to say the same thing. Because no one's getting any younger, and if they wait to much longer no ones gonna believe they're that many years younger than they actually are.

I'm sorry, but it's *true* I'm half convinced that's why they had Teal'c be the one to stay aged in Unending. Now he looks as old as he should.

Oh.

Except AT. She seems to have only recently outgrown the 'cute' stage and entered the 'stunning' stage. So one day soon she might look like she's made it to 30

Comment

so Jumble's thunking RDA...APA's BACK!....what's gonna happen next?

*shifty eyes*

+=
                              I'm not thunking RDA, I'm simply saying that if he's gonna be in the movie, let's have him in uniform so that Sam has something interesting to look at when she's not actually in the middle of a battle

Comment

*snort* You two have been thunking together all afternoon

*whistles innocently*

On topic, forgot to post this earlier, but the discussion of Secrets made me have to:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/JenniferJF/th_J-and-J-meeting.gif
                                That was APA?!

I was about to say the same thing. Because no one's getting any younger, and if they wait to much longer no ones gonna believe they're that many years younger than they actually are.

I'm sorry, but it's *true* I'm half convinced that's why they had Teal'c be the one to stay aged in Unending. Now he looks as old as he should.

Oh.

Except AT. She seems to have only recently outgrown the 'cute' stage and entered the 'stunning' stage. So one day soon she might look like she's made it to 30
                                ROFL! So true

I'm not thunking RDA, I'm simply saying that if he's gonna be in the movie, let's have him in uniform so that Sam has something interesting to look at when she's not actually in the middle of a battle

Always thinking of the other person Jumble.

Comment

Working...
                                X