Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yes well...

Actually neither...just the rest of the movie. Some good old action, SG-1 etc. And angst. Lots of angst.
    Yeah, I love your suggestion. They kiss.. and everyone goes on like nothing happened. Cause in their universe, nothing did. Those two kiss all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Yeah, I love your suggestion. They kiss.. and everyone goes on like nothing happened. Cause in their universe, nothing did. Those two kiss all the time.
      Now thats the universe I want to live in! lol
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Yes, that's my point. I mean if they are really already together since Threads(which I belief) then everyone knows and it's normal... It will make us squee...but for them it;'s normal...and...human!

Ok gotta go to bed...Shippy dreams everyone!
        sigpic

Comment

I would love to just see the team together(like in S10 at the cabin), but watching a movie or so...and Sam comes in late(talking about the Hammond) gives Jack a quick hi kiss and they go further like it's normal...and then all hell breaks loose(sp?)
          I love that idea.

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I finally caught up in this thread!!!!!!!
            I still have to get caught up in all my other ones though *sighs*
            I am participating in Martinmas *goes of to take pictures*
            Jann: That would be a nice shipfirmation but less face it I want some serious fluff
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              Now thats the universe I want to live in! lol
              I concur.....

Comment

If you haven't heard, and are interested. The Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series Boxed Set Collection (54 discs) are on sale at Amazon for $97.00. It is usually $250. or more. Don't know how long the sale is gonna last.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Comment

I wish I had a 100 bucks to spend... but I have all 10 seasons I just want the special features discs... :: whistles :: My dad has the box set and it looks like he's neatly removed ALL the dvds and placed them in individual plastic holders (yes, I come from a family that just might be distantly related to Monk...) I think I can con him into letting me borrow the discs...

I want to hear about RDA talk about being a mime... and see if there's any possible shippy hints ANYWHERE because I will SO dig dig dig...

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                    I wish I had a 100 bucks to spend... but I have all 10 seasons I just want the special features discs... :: whistles :: My dad has the box set and it looks like he's neatly removed ALL the dvds and placed them in individual plastic holders (yes, I come from a family that just might be distantly related to Monk...) I think I can con him into letting me borrow the discs...

I want to hear about RDA talk about being a mime... and see if there's any possible shippy hints ANYWHERE because I will SO dig dig dig...
                    - a little OCD is he?

Comment

Ahh, I really want to buy that dvd set! *wishes for cash*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OT Here
                        Spoiler:
                        one of my early christmas gifts was the first season of sanctuary but im going to wait until they do a season two marathon so i can catch up on the first and second.
                        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 21 December 2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Too much snow on the street! No work today...well, I'm going to make a new Sam/Jack video!
                          LOL!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post

You know...your dad isn't that crazy...he just gave me an idea! Since I'm going studying abroad next year(next schoolyear) I need to choose between all my DVD boxes which ones to take and which ones are staying home But I can also put them in a big holder that in tha way they almost don't take any space in my suicase!
                            And I can keep watching all my series!

sigpic

Comment

I'd have posted it over there, too, only I know the amount of alcohol they've been consuming and I'm not sure they could read it let alone understand it... Those gals know how to party.
                              Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              The drinking is why I like them. Have you seen by FB photo gallery?

And we Woohoos can always understand what's being said. So long as the words "Martin", "huggle" and "Awesome" appear once in every few posts... we're even occasionally allowed to thunk RDA over there. Only on Wednesdays, mind you.
                              You took the words right out of my keyboard

And yes, RDA was only a part time PTB, so he just gets Wednesdays

AT is definitely a PTB, and an honorary WooHoo.

You know...your dad isn't that crazy...he just gave me an idea! Since I'm going studying abroad next year(next schoolyear) I need to choose between all my DVD boxes which ones to take and which ones are staying home But I can also put them in a big holder that in tha way they almost don't take any space in my suicase!
                              And I can keep watching all my series!

That 10 season box set does look pretty, but it's really impractical when you're looking for a specific dvd and the dvds are not well protected. I plan to put mine into proper cases......... when I get time

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                You took the words right out of my keyboard

And yes, RDA was only a part time PTB, so he just gets Wednesdays

AT is definitely a PTB, and an honorary WooHoo.
                                *blinks*

That 10 season box set does look pretty, but it's really impractical when you're looking for a specific dvd and the dvds are not well protected. I plan to put mine into proper cases......... when I get time
                                I still have the individual boxes those work very well for me I never have the patience to wait till a series is over and they make this whole series box...
                                *looks at her pretty silver SG DVD boxes!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X