Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    Aww thank you

I used to love Unending...till I found this thread. I absolutely hate it. I wouldn't have had anything wrong with the S/T...if it had been another reality, but he remembered it. It's right up there with Tokr'a Part 1/2 and CL, of the episodes I will never touch again with 100 foot pole. But let me point out that it is not Canon, no matter what AT and CJ said, it isn't Canon....but I don't want to get into this again. It's been done to death, you either love it or hate it.

In 50 years she didn't give up on finding a way home...I don't believe for a second that she'd give up on one day going back to him either.

She never lost hope (if she would have, they would have died on that ship)...she'd never give up on Jack.

All my humble opinion...but it's been done to death.

And let me point out I probably wouldn't have had a problem, except that he remembered. I can't even watch AoT or any of the SGA episodes with Teal'c in it because of it. *sighs*

Up until this thread, I never saw any S/T in Unending, none whatsoever...and considering at the time my allegiances were with another ship involving Sam () I never even *though* she'd end up with that other guy in Unending either.
    i used to obsess on this subject (sam-teal'c-unending), but somewhere along the way, i just gave up and took in the visuals of the ep as canon. bless my sweetie amanda tapping, i'll just going to go with the ep.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Sam's with Jack right? Like right now...she's not with Teal'c...right? Because all of the S/T talk is making me think she's with T.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sam's with Jack right? Like right now...she's not with Teal'c...right? Because all of the S/T talk is making me think she's with T.
        Yes. She's with Jack. They say so here. Oh.. you guys are gonna love that link

EDIT: Does that make up for everything else?

Comment

Sam's with Jack right? Like right now...she's not with Teal'c...right?
          Of course not. That's what makes everything okay.

Remember, the Sam that was with Teal'c was not 'our' Sam. That was a Sam wrought with the despair of 50 years of being without Jack.

*That* Sam, Teal'c's Sam, died when the ship exploded and the timeline was reset. It never happened to her now. She's not in love with Teal'c. Never will be. What makes the whole situation so heroic on Teal'c's part is that he knows and understands that.

((()))

He's certainly the First Shipper.
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

i still think she's with Jack. and that's the fact Jack! (no pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Yes. She's with Jack. They say so here. Oh.. you guys are gonna love that link
              *feels better*

<3's Martin Wood....

*feels much better*

*goes off to write S/J hot gutter because that's what they're doing now*

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                Yes, of course. I completely agree. You see it or you don't. AT and CJ said one thing about S/T and Joe Mallozzi denied it, leaving the ground neutral again. It's all up to the fans.
                yeah, i guess it is. and since i'm a huge sam/jack shipper, and on the sam/jack shipper thread, i'll stick with my interpretation.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Jenn...can you find me some really *hot* fic gutter please? That'll make things better.

Sorry guys, no one thinks that D/V is Canon because of Unending (which was actually shown mind you)...Teal'c isn't in love with Sam which wasn't even shown.

And that's all I'm saying!

So moving this baby back on topic....

Comment

sam's with jack, not with teal'c. never was with teal'c.

let's drop this sam/teal'c stuff, okay? i know it's fun for some to mess with the shippers, but let's drop it anyways.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Jenn...can you find me some really *hot* fic gutter please? That'll make things better.
                      Seriously. Cause I'm the expert?

Any of these, just about, if you haven't read them.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        Yeah. All very angsty. And you know me and angst

Joins SJS93 in the Bad Shipper Corner.

(((Teal'c)))

EDIT: And, frankly, I find the idea of Sam's despair leading her to find what comfort she could with Teal'c less awful than the idea that, shortly after D&C, she lost hope in Jack and ended up marrying Joe... But I love The Tok'ra, too...
                        The way I address it in Coda (which let me play with the idea) - was more that Sam hit this level of despair that she was falling apart and her and Teal'c began to lean on each other more and more... that any physical relationship that might have been was based less on a romantic/passionate love and more on a friendship/comfort love. Friends with benefits (except not so crass) so to speak. He thought of O'Neill as a brother and in a lot of cultures it's not uncommon for one brother to take care of another brother's wife if he dies (in the Bible, the brother was commanded to marry the man's wife). And I just get this sense from Teal'c that he sees this impossible solution and he wants to bring her back to Jack and so whatever he needs to give her, he will.

I sort of have a Schrodinger's Cat mindset. It's something that I can envision happening but since technically nothing happens on screen it might or it might not. I don't have a feeling on it either way. But it makes sense and fits with Teal'c's character.

Comment

And to apologize for throwing the thread into such a frenzy . . .

This is Jack. This is Sam.

Jack loves Sam.

Sam loves Jack.

After eight long years, Sam and Jack are together.

They are together and will be together *forever*!

((()))
                          sigpic
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

I'm spamming the thread with every pic I have....so be prepared!

Comment

Uh-oh! Amanda, if we break this thread to, it's gonna be *your* fault.

LOL, just kiddin'.

Pretty pictures.

sigpic

Comment

(He's point at her hand...her left hand )

Comment

Working...
                                X