Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome stargatecookie....

Comment

Jenn - it's because of you that I will never look at cellos the same again.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        I can't recall if you were around a short time ago after AT4, when AT admitted (finally) that she believed Sam and Jack got together some time ago, after he was no longer in her immediate chain-of-command, and JM has also admitted the same... And MW has referred to Sam's boyfriend (the about-to-retire General) in Washington on a commentary . . .
        WooHoo!! Is this the commentary for Unending?

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Oh. Me too. Never. Going to. Believe it...

Though MW has admitted he 'saw' the ship back in Solitudes, and in Into the Fire RDA asked him if 'this' was supposed to be 'one of those times' (indicating there were, you know, others), which rather contradicts dear old PDLs assertion it was the end of S3 when they saw the takes and realized RDA and AT had chemistry (since, you know, MW and RDA put it in intentionally)

lol. Yeah... I was once accused of writing Cello P0rn, did you know that?

I can't recall if you were around a short time ago after AT4, when AT admitted (finally) that she believed Sam and Jack got together some time ago, after he was no longer in her immediate chain-of-command, and JM has also admitted the same... And MW has referred to Sam's boyfriend (the about-to-retire General) in Washington on a commentary, so Cello P0rn not such a reach, after all And further proof, like you said, that they really are playing with us more than simply playing us.
          Yup, same here.

Cello P0rn...heh.

And I always loved the angst about the ship, the They-are-perfect-for-one-another-but-can't-be-together-thing. The whole...you can see but not touch (Oh guttery little plot bunny! )

And you know we are very lucky with out PTB. Like Twilight says about the ST PTB...they didn't much care for the ships in Voyagers...ours do...heck we could be getting nothing from them. They didn't have to give us the "D'oh!", the fishing password, the pic in the luggage, the frooties, etc., but they did. That counts for a whole heck of a lot in my book.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post
            No it's not, that commentary is for Quarantine (SGA S4)

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              No it's not, that commentary is for Quarantine (SGA S4)
              Good thing I bought the Atlantis set. I know what I'm going to be watching this weekend.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Good thing I bought the Atlantis set. I know what I'm going to be watching this weekend.
                It's at the very end!

Comment

I'm so close to getting a custom avie! Just a couple posts to go!

Anyone have any angsty avies that I could look over for when I get to 2,000?
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

From the Quarantine commentary with Martin and Amanda.

On the final scene in the cafeteria.

MW: Broken only by Carter.

AT: Yeah, loser Carter.

MW: Because her boyfriend’s back in Washington.

AT: He’s almost retired.

MW: (laughs) Are we giving away too much?

AT: No.

MW: (quoting Carter) “Hi! I just talked to my boyfriend in Washington!” Is that what you’re thinking?

AT: No!

MW: (giggles)

AT: And according to my boyfriend, the almost retired guy in Washington….

MW: The almost retired General……

AT: Shhhhh! Now that’s giving away too much!

MW: (giggling)

Comment

My favorite single moment from D&C is also of AT, but it's actually not the forcefield scene. There's this beat when she's watching Jack as he makes his confession in the chair when he admits to caring more about her than he's supposed to, and for just a millisecond her expression shifts and it's no longer about the forcefield or the testing or any of it, and it's just any woman being told she's loved by the man she loves.

*happy sigh*

It's right about here:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Sigs/eyes.jpg

But, yeah, she does absolute horror brilliantly, too. It's what makes Continuum so angsty.
                      Oh Jenn. This is the third angst sig you've posted in the last 24 hours that has just made me want to sob. I love it to death.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      *runs in*

So I was just telling Twilight about an angsty plot bunny that I had lost...but I found it again, yes!!!

*runs off to write*
                      *claps hands* Hooray! I can't wait to read it!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      ~btw, i don't read fics for 'sanctuary'. i don't want to *want* the stuff from fics to become expectations to the show. but i might end up there someday, anyways, but just not now.
                      LOL, in a way I agree with you, but I've already got so many expectations for the characters that reading or not reading fic won't change that.
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        From the Quarantine commentary with Martin and Amanda.

On the final scene in the cafeteria.

MW: Broken only by Carter.

AT: Yeah, loser Carter.

MW: Because her boyfriend’s back in Washington.

AT: He’s almost retired.

MW: (laughs) Are we giving away too much?

AT: No.

MW: (quoting Carter) “Hi! I just talked to my boyfriend in Washington!” Is that what you’re thinking?

AT: No!

MW: (giggles)

AT: And according to my boyfriend, the almost retired guy in Washington….

MW: The almost retired General……

AT: Shhhhh! Now that’s giving away too much!

MW: (giggling)
                        Can I just say, right now, how much I love MW and AT doing commentaries together? Even when, you know, they're not confirmation of our ship? *happy sigh*

And, yes. I *did* have to quote the entire thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                          I'm so close to getting a custom avie! Just a couple posts to go!

Anyone have any angsty avies that I could look over for when I get to 2,000?
                          From Stargate, I've got:

And they'll need to be reduced to 80x80 for GW.

I have to admit, most of my really angsty ones are Sanctuary

EDIT: We're watching the new Godzilla atm, and the guy just said, "They've eaten all the fish!" and Jenn thinks, "But.. they're asexual?!?"

Comment

Can I just say, right now, how much I love MW and AT doing commentaries together? Even when, you know, they're not confirmation of our ship? *happy sigh*

And, yes. I *did* have to quote the entire thing.
                            Oh, you can say that as often as you like, I totally agree with you

I'm sitting here at 3.20am listening to Sanctuary podcommentaries. I just can't seem to drag myself away

Comment

Jess, I should have some, let me dig around

Comment

Jess

Spoiler:

Those are just in my challenges folder...let me look through my 20in20 folder

Comment

Working...
                                X