Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
    I was just skimming through the new Official Stargate Magazine and I almost suffocated in my tea when I read this (it was written during season 8) this is what was said in Sam Carter's NID file:

"My study of her record and certain SGC missions suggests that Carter may also have a relationship with O'Neill, her immediate superior, in violation of fraternization regulations. If this can be proven, it would allow us to remove one or both from the SGC, or at the very least, break up the team of SG-1" - Frank Simmons

Then there a note from Richard Woolsey: "General, do you have any comment on this claim of fraternization? I would be glad of your assurance that it can't be substantiated by any actions of yourself or Col. Carter."

And Jack replies with a note: "For crying out loud! We're both seeing other people. Does that look like fraternization to you?"

I was like: no way!. Then checked the front of the magazine and it's an official one LOL. So they're saying that the NID knew about Sam and Jack.
    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I got that magazine too! I told this fragement to Amanda at the beginning of the month(got it for Sinterklaas). So awesome! and the seeing other people...so a cover
    Hellooooo ... plot bunny! Anybody? Using other "relationships" as a cover for the real relationship going on under everybody's noses. Totally AU, mind you ... since, of course, it would never really happen. Wood make a great story, though. It would explain (IMO) Sam's OoC behavior in allowing Pete to stay in her life after crashing that stake-out and doing the background check on her ...

(*wonders where I can find a copy of that issue*)

I actually woodn't be at all surprised to find out the NID suspected something was afoot between s/j, even if they couldn't prove anything. Except, of course, for poor Barrett; he never suspected anything.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    To the second...totally saw that a few weeks ago, I had to show it to my dad who told me I should just buy the darn thing because I was sitting there writing down the whole thing.

We're confuzzled too.
    No handy copy machine nearby? Or handy cellphone you could use to take a picture of the pages? (or is that cheating? I wood never suggest cheating ... never ... )

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Hiiii everyone! I had so much fun yesterday!!!! Huuuuuugeee huuuugggggssss to alll!!!!

I know that THE LIST has been posted but here are some fics that weren't added

Nevada by SeNedra

Twas the Night Before Christmas by Bekki

Silent Night by Bekki

Baby Mine by Bekki

Mistletoe by Bekki

Oh Christmas Tree by Bekki

These, as well as all the others have been copied into their very own file in my Stargate folder on my computer, titled "Shipmas 2009".
    Last edited by hedwig; 20 December 2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      It's fabulous, especially for streaming. They're actually now posting some episodes for TV shows (like Legend of the Seeker for example) as they're originally aired. We're currently finally going through S1-2 of Farscape together and John's watching The Tudor's. I mean. Not at this very minute. At this minute we're watching Sanctuary, but you get my meaning

er.. on topic...

They've got Ark of Truth and Continuum, too, streamable. And as DVDs.

I just signed up for my free trial soooo maybe I'll see if this crappy computer I'm on can handle an episode of Sanctuary... O.o. o.O I have Continuum and AoT on DVD

GAH after all that shipping yesterday I'm in total need of AT (since I have the girl crush thing going on :: headdesk :: )

Comment

OT Twi and Sanctuary:
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        I just signed up for my free trial soooo maybe I'll see if this crappy computer I'm on can handle an episode of Sanctuary... O.o. o.O I have Continuum and AoT on DVD

GAH after all that shipping yesterday I'm in total need of AT (since I have the girl crush thing going on :: headdesk :: )
        ROFL. If you've seen the pilot, skip to Kush... You can go back and fill in the others later, but Kush should hook ya.
        Though I guess her girl crush isn't off topic

Comment

OT Twi and Sanctuary:
          Spoiler:
          ROFL. If you've seen the pilot, skip to Kush... You can go back and fill in the others later, but Kush should hook ya.
          Though I guess her girl crush isn't off topic
          Santuary
          Spoiler:
          Yes, I've seen the first three or four eps - I mean it's been a year but I also saw the webisodes and I'm familiar with the basic plot and most of the main characters.

Is it silly that I have a girl crush??? LOL

OH and my xmas present from hubby
          Spoiler:
          I got a wand so we can go play at the MagiQuest!! It's an interactive adventure game - like a RPG except you don't sit in front of a computer... I'm a nerd

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            I so second this. It's angst galore...angst.... And then you can go read all of Jenn's awesome Sanctuary fics

And I was distracted to when it was on the other night.

Um....on topic...hmmm....

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...distraught.jpg

I have an obsessive love of this picture and moment in Continuum...all that negative space...guh. *fangurls MW and AT*
            I love that scene! So full of angst!
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

OT Sanctuary:
              Spoiler:
              Sanctuary
              Spoiler:
              Yes, I've seen the first three or four eps - I mean it's been a year but I also saw the webisodes and I'm familiar with the basic plot and most of the main characters.
              You probably gave up on it just when it started getting really good. I got hooked at Kush and fell in love at The Five. And some of the earlier ones (*cough* Nubbins *cough*) were just painful

Is it silly that I have a girl crush??? LOL
              Have you seen Samanda? Not silly at all. Half the people around these parts do!

And I just got some alerts from ffnet. I hope that means it's working itself out!

*goes back to WoW* (Whose geeky now?)

Comment

OT Sanctuary:
                Spoiler:
                You probably gave up on it just when it started getting really good. I got hooked at Kush and fell in love at The Five. And some of the earlier ones (*cough* Nubbins *cough*) were just painful

Have you seen Samanda? Not silly at all. Half the people around these parts do!

And I just got some alerts from ffnet. I hope that means it's working itself out!

*goes back to WoW* (Whose geeky now?)
                Jenn - I am like half an inch from falling into the Geek Abyss. I now have a MagiQuest wand, a girl crush on AT, I write fanfic all day, play Pet Society on the computer, and heaven help me, if I had cash I'd be playing WoW too. My child would never eat. I would never sleep.

I blame the fact that my parents watched Star Trek TNG when I was a small child.

And that my husband fed my addiction by introducing me to Stargate.

Comment

My child would never eat. I would never sleep.

I blame the fact that my parents watched Star Trek TNG when I was a small child.

Proof positive the old cliches are wrong.

We do breed.

'They' should be very scared...

Comment

My child would never eat. I would never sleep.

We do breed.

More closely on topic, my 12 year-olds puppy crush continues. Poor kid now gets excited every time her name appears in the credits. Which, I'll admit, is frequent around here

EDIT: Yeah!! Box full off ffnet alerts!!

Comment

We do breed.

More closely on topic, my 12 year-olds puppy crush continues. Poor kid now gets excited every time her name appears in the credits. Which, I'll admit, is frequent around here

EDIT: Yeah!! Box full off ffnet alerts!!
                      Uh oh... being crushed by e-mail... LOL

Comment

Evening Shipeprs. Just want to say thank you to everyone for the huge fun Shipmas was yesterday. I had a great time. Got nothing done on a personal level but heh, who cares!

Just quickly popping in between family visiting and the ginormous pile of wrapping I have to tackle to post the Advent art for today (I did it in the Shipmas thread last night but not here yet). If you don't hear from me after this then you can safely assume I have been sucked into the massive black hole that the mass of my present wrapping has created.

Today's Advent calender Artwork is brought to you by

Cagranosalis

For more information about the origins of the Advent, on which this calender is based, go to this site .

sigpic

Comment

lol. Actually, I think he does some of the best pure angst - PoV, Entity, Death Knell...

But... yeah. He does gutter quite well.
                          So...angst/gutter combination. I can live with that!

I still don't have ffnet alerts...only a few ...still waiting on all the others
                          sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks to those who post the Shipmas list as I missed most of it do a winter storm knocking power in my area of the US and I didn't want to have to wade through the 84 pages to find it. I hope everyone had some Shipmas fun in the Shipmas thread yesterday.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                              *walks in wearing her pink Hello Kitty slippers, PJ's and a mug of steaming hot fruit tea*

That was some party last night! I loved it.

*huggles everyone*

I was just skimming through the new Official Stargate Magazine and I almost suffocated in my tea when I read this (it was written during season 8) this is what was said in Sam Carter's NID file:

"My study of her record and certain SGC missions suggests that Carter may also have a relationship with O'Neill, her immediate superior, in violation of fraternization regulations. If this can be proven, it would allow us to remove one or both from the SGC, or at the very least, break up the team of SG-1" - Frank Simmons

Then there a note from Richard Woolsey: "General, do you have any comment on this claim of fraternization? I would be glad of your assurance that it can't be substantiated by any actions of yourself or Col. Carter."

And Jack replies with a note: "For crying out loud! We're both seeing other people. Does that look like fraternization to you?"

I was like: no way!. Then checked the front of the magazine and it's an official one LOL. So they're saying that the NID knew about Sam and Jack.

Tee-hee.

*snuggles on the sofa, sipping from her tea and reading the Shipmas fanfics*
                              *Spurts Hot coco all over penguin PJs matching slippers, and socks* What! AWESOME!!!

Speaking of distracting :: points to post your post count :: DUDE you are so close to a custom avatar. I've been trying to be around so I can post like crazy... 160 posts to gooo....
                              Wow. So close to a custom avi I wish I was closer. *Goes off to post more*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Hiiii everyone! I had so much fun yesterday!!!! Huuuuuugeee huuuugggggssss to alll!!!!

I know that THE LIST has been posted but here are some fics that weren't added

Nevada by SeNedra

Silent Night by Bekki

Baby Mine by Bekki

Mistletoe by Bekki

I have one that wasn't posted!

<snip>

2009 Shipmas FanFiction and Video List

Fics:
                              A Kiss Is Still A Kiss by Twilight506 *NEW*
                              A Sam and Jack Christmas by Valerie Jackson *NEW*
                              Home For Christmas by SamJackShipper93
                              Samantha Carter's Wonderful Life by AstraPerAspera *NEW*
                              The Twelve Days of Shipmas by Valerie_Jackson *NEW*
                              I Heard the Bells by JenniferJF *NEW*
                              Plus One Minus One Equals a Very Long Evening & Grace by JenniferJF new this year but posted early
                              Jack O'Neill & The Seven Fairies by Rachel500 *OLD*
                              Myrrh by Zoser *NEW*
                              Jack's Christmas Carol by AstraPerAspera *OLD*
                              Cookies and Compromises by Pol *NEW*
                              The Heart Longs for Home by RegularAmanda *NEW*
                              Christmas at the cabin by Starlover *NEW*
                              Can't Stop Loving You by Lara *somewhat new*
                              Solar Eclipse by Lara *NEW*
                              Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow... Or Something Like It by m_wendy_r
                              Red Light, Blue Light by cess525 *NEW*
                              Row to the Christmas Song by cess525 (old)
                              Shipmas Poem. by Valerie_Jackson *NEW*
                              Trimming The Tree/Reindeer Eat Carrots By Cags Old fic, with new chapter
                              Nevada by SeNedra
                              Silent Night by Bekki
                              Baby Mine by Bekki
                              Mistletoe by Bekki
                              Jack and the Christmas preparations. by Valerie_Jackson, and shel *NEW*

Vids:
                              They by Devilish Me *NEW*
                              Come on Get Higher by Devilsh Me *NEW*
                              Keeping Things Warm by UhSir *NEW*
                              Bad Romance by yessika *NEW*
                              Two is better than one by yessika *NEW*
                              Eyes on me by Devilish Me *NEW*
                              Apoligize by Atlantis_ babe34
                              Broken by atlantis_babe34
                              Far Away By atlantis_babe34 audio is disabled but you can still match it up... kinda lol
                              I Knew By atlantis_babe34
                              more Than by atlantis_babe34
                              Can't Fight the Moonlight By atlantis_babe34 all theses vids are old reposts
                              Fallin' For You By Krissy *NEW*
                              He said she said by Devilish Me *NEW*
                              Better than love by XFchemist
                              Wish you were here by XFchemist
                              Right here waiting by XFchemist
                              She drives me crazy by XFchemist
                              Hero by XFchemist
                              Breathe by XFchemist
                              Happy Christmas by XFchemist The vids are old but I've never posted them here on GW...I'm new!
                              It is you( I have loved) By Starlover *NEW*
                              Ice Dance By Replicartertje *NEW*
                              Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me By Cags *NEW*
                              Falling for you by Devilish Me *NEW*
                              I Would Die For You by es *NEW*
                              I'm Dreaming of a Shippy Christmas by APA (old)
                              Footprints in the Sand by Linda06 *NEW*
                              Grace by Lara *NEW*
                              Scandalous by Lara *NEW*
                              Lifelong Lullaby by Eve (Replicarterje) *NEW*
                              All I Want Is You By gater62 (old)
                              Sam & Jack: The Story So Far (Or There & Back Again In Three Minutes) By Cags *NEW*
                              Slipped Away by Starg8rocks

smilie by zuz(<<--This is cool)
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, my dearly beloved Ship Family, in spite of the enthusiastic celebrating I did at Shipmas last night, I'm not quite able to get myself into the holiday spirit this year... but I'll spare y'all the RL saga and skip to how this is good news for you all--especially my Angst-loving Ship-siblings.

I'm purging those mental demons once again through fic-writing, and I've just uploaded part one of a two part Christmas Angst story--but fear not, because angsty though it may be, as always, I promise a happy unending! But not till part two, which should be up later today or first thing tomorrow...

So to suit my need for a properly Angsty holiday setting, I've taken liberty with my artistic license and decided that, for the purpose of this story, anyway, the events of Beneath the Surface transpired shortly before Christmas. Having just been released under one another’s supervision, the team goes to Jack house for their holiday celebration. The spirit of the season helps Sam and Jack through their difficult transition back into the world where rules and regulations pile higher than mountains between them during the one time of year the whole world pauses to celebrate love and family.

This story is lovingly dedicated to my favorite Angst lovers, Jenn, APA, and Twilight, who excel in breaking my heart with some of the best heart-wrenching stories in all the Sam & Jack fanfiction archives. Merry Angsty Shipmas!

Surface Exposed in the Holiday Light

Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X