X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHood!

Just sayin'

Comment

Jumble, is there something wrong with the Shipmas Challenge link? My computer says that it's not valid.
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        WooHood!

Just sayin'
        You and Martin....

Although there is gutter and angst and fluff in these episodes...which is ...good

I mean fishing invite SO GUTTER!
        sigpic

Comment

didnt even get to vote but if i did i would've voted for nemesis/small victories.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            Jumble, is there something wrong with the Shipmas Challenge link? My computer says that it's not valid.
            I've fixed it, thanks for letting me know

It's here

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            You and Martin....

Although there is gutter and angst and fluff in these episodes...which is ...good

I mean fishing invite SO GUTTER!
            All I saw was Me and Martin......... fishing.........

All of the eps up for the vote were Martin eps Josiane can be soooo cruel

Comment

Jumble you martin and fishing*shakes head*

Can I fish with Shep then?
              sigpic

Comment

Jumble you Martin and fishing*shakes head*

Can I fish with Shep then?
                If I'm fishing with Martin, why wood I care what you're doing with Shep??????

*looks around*

Um........ isn't this the wrong thread?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  whoever recced this fic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5589630/1/Convergence - thank you!

i adored it, and soooo wish the sam/jack love story would have started this way *on the show*.

*raises hand; jumps up and down* - That would be me! I did it. I did it. When I read it, I had a very brief moment of a mental image of Sam with Kurt Russell, since it takes place before the original movie ... and while there's nothing wrong with Kurt Russell, I just thought "eeeeewwwww ..... noooooooooooooo" before I went to my happy place and immediately replaced his image with RDA.

Mwahahaha...again nobody in here...actually...not again since this is our new home...but still

*throws off clothes*

*runs nekkid through thread*
                  Momentarily joins her.

..... and you really think nobody is watching?
                  Did you see in the news the story about the man who got arrested (and convicted) for running around naked in his own home, and he happened to be in front of his own front window and two women saw him and complained to the police, who arrested him. In his own home, mind you. My question is - what were those women doing looking in his living room window? And one of them was even trespassing on the man's property or she'd never have even seen him in the first place!

Now ... back to your regularly scheduled Jack and Sam .... which is fairly lonely at the moment.

Comment

I've fixed it, thanks for letting me know

It's here

All I saw was Me and Martin......... fishing.........

All of the eps up for the vote were Martin eps Josiane can be soooo cruel
                    *rubs hands, evilly*
                    Mwahahahaha!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      *raises hand; jumps up and down* - That would be me! I did it. I did it. When I read it, I had a very brief moment of a mental image of Sam with Kurt Russell, since it takes place before the original movie ... and while there's nothing wrong with Kurt Russell, I just thought "eeeeewwwww ..... noooooooooooooo" before I went to my happy place and immediately replaced his image with RDA.

Momentarily joins her.

Did you see in the news the story about the man who got arrested (and convicted) for running around naked in his own home, and he happened to be in front of his own front window and two women saw him and complained to the police, who arrested him. In his own home, mind you. My question is - what were those women doing looking in his living room window? And one of them was even trespassing on the man's property or she'd never have even seen him in the first place!

Now ... back to your regularly scheduled Jack and Sam .... which is fairly lonely at the moment.
                      That's just crazy!

Maybe we need to put higher fences up around the WooHoo House, we don't want to get arrested

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *rubs hands, evilly*
                      Mwahahahaha!
                      Hey, I TRIED for the Thunky Jack ep, but nobody else voted for it

*mutters*

Comment

If I'm fishing with Martin, why wood I care what you're doing with Shep??????

*looks around*

Um........ isn't this the wrong thread?
                        Okay

*runs off*

Does it mater in what thread we are? As long as we are having fun right?

That's just crazy!

Maybe we need to put higher fences up around the WooHoo House, we don't want to get arrested
                        I'll call the delivery boys!

*runs out because someone is glaring at her for being late*
                        sigpic

Comment

i would've love to have seen RDA play O'Neill in the original movie. his "give my regard to king tut a****** would've been so much coolor.

Comment

HAPPY SHIPMAS EVERYONE.

Wish I could stay online. Have to be in work in 10 minutes....and it's a 15 minute drive
                            sigpic
                            I Believe
                            My FanFiction

Comment

That's just crazy!

That ... and/Or we could just circle your house with several rows deep of shippers, facing away from the house ... you know ... in order to keep the prying eyes of the public from looking where they don't belong ...

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              i would've love to have seen RDA play O'Neill in the original movie. his "give my regard to king tut a****** would've been so much coolor.
                              Ditto. Kurt Russell was fine in the movie, but I would LOVE to have seen RDA in it. Plus, with RDA there would have been way more humor in the character.

Comment

That ... and/Or we could just circle your house with several rows deep of shippers, facing away from the house ... you know ... in order to keep the prying eyes of the public from looking where they don't belong ...
                                Aw, you'd do that for us? *hugs*

Ditto. Kurt Russell was fine in the movie, but I would LOVE to have seen RDA in it. Plus, with RDA there would have been way more humor in the character.
                                I heard that the writers/ producers (?) hated RDA's version of O'Neill, so I'm guessing they wood never have let him do his own thing had he been in the film. That wood have been awful for him

I only saw the movie about a year ago, and I really didn't like Kurt Russell's O'Neil. But then, I'd had ten years of RDA's version

Comment

Working...
                                X