X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    RepliBorgs.....'nuff said....
    Damn. Hate those little buggers.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Oh and first full picspam for the new thread!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        I leave for a few hours and come back and find that the thread is broken...and we got a new one!

*is so incredibly proud of all of us*
        Hehehe... I know, eh? *

*smiles by zuz
        sigpic

Comment

Did someone remember to grab the plot bunnies when we moved?

*worries*

Wouldn't be the S/J thread without them!

Comment

*worries*

I think I left a few bunnies many pages back on the old thread. *wonders what happened to them*

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              I think I left a few bunnies many pages back on the old thread. *wonders what happened to them*
              My stenos ate them....

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                *long suffering sigh*

I've been telling you guys this...you need to be responsible with them. If you created them you have to make sure that they go to good homes.

The plot bunnies are probably cold and alone on the other thread wondering where everyone went to, wondering why people won't love them and write them.

Edit- Jenn! Ya gotta have more control over your stenos!

Comment

*whistles innocently...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

*quickly hides plot bunnies behind her in defense* Bring it on Stenos, bring it ON!

And to keep this on topic...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      [img]http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/orange.gif[img]http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/greenapple.gif[img]http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/strawberry.gif
                      LOL.

Okay, I took a break from writing to play a bit. No gingergate this year, but instead...a gingervillage. Enjoy. It's on my blog.
                      Last edited by Pol; 12 December 2009, 07:24 PM.
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        LOL.

Okay, I took a break from writing to play a bit. No gingergate this year, but instead...a gingervillage. Enjoy. It's on my blog.
                        I think the link's broken

Comment

My stenos ate them....
                          I don't know what a steno is but it can't be good...

*long suffering sigh*

I've been telling you guys this...you need to be responsible with them. If you created them you have to make sure that they go to good homes.

The plot bunnies are probably cold and alone on the other thread wondering where everyone went to, wondering why people won't love them and write them.

I know. I'm a bad, bad man. I'll have to look back along that thread to find them so you can try and do something with them amanda.

Comment

Fic OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Wrote a one shot fic, but it's not shippy... it's a conversation between MacKenzie and Carter... Sunshine

I'm eating brownies for dinner. Yum.

Comment

I leave for 1 night and come back and there is a new thread. I am so confused!

*worries*

Yes I grabbed my plot bunnies and have been writing them since I got home tonight.
                              My stenos ate them....
                              You keep your stenos away from my bunnies! MY Bunnies are sweet and innocent and don't need to be mixing with your bad boy stenos!

Also on another note watching Chimera right now (research for fic) and I had just finish thinking
                              1. Sam wears tons of skirts in this episode (which I remember y'all talking about the other week)
                              and
                              2. that this episode is not as bad as I thought. I mean I know there is fishing in the future (I am actually talking about fishing and not 'fishing'). Then it all went downhill. This episode sucks. I want to punch the potato head. I do have to giggle over T with the donuts though and when did Daniel move into a house? Lastly I really hate the stalker.

Apparently I can't post and watch episodes at the same time.
                              sigpic
                              GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
                                I leave for 1 night and come back and there is a new thread. I am so confused!

Yes I grabbed my plot bunnies and have been writing them since I got home tonight.

You keep your stenos away from my bunnies! MY Bunnies are sweet and innocent and don't need to be mixing with your bad stenos!

Also on another note watching Chimmera right now (research for fic) and I had just finish thinking
                                1. Sam wears tons of skirts in this episode (which I remember y'all talking about the other week)
                                and
                                2. that this episode is not as bad as I thought. I mean I know there is fishing in the future (I am actually talking about fishing and not 'fishing'). Then it all went downhill. This episode sucks. I want to punch the potato head. I do have to giggle over T with the donuts though and when did Daniel move into a house? Lastly I really hate the stalker.

Apparently I can't post and watch episodes at the same time.
                                I think the house was because he sorta did that dying thing one too many times. Especially that one time where he was gone for a year. Landlords don't like tenants who's lives are iffy. They need hardcore, breathing people. A house is easier for him to will to Jack or Sam to take care of until he's busy not being dead anymore.

Also. Our awesomeness broke the thread. Although I'm blaming Amanda for this one. All that fluff.

Comment

Working...
                                X