Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    I *will* wait... I WILL... *sigh* Where is everyone? Shouldn't they be sitting at the edge of their seats waiting for Shipmas?
    yeah i know it's pretty quiet. hey question does anyone know of a good episode where we see Carter Exiting her office in atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      yeah i know it's pretty quiet. hey question does anyone know of a good episode where we see Carter Exiting her office in atlantis?
      I don't know! They're probably sleeping on the edge of their beds though!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Sorry don't know Atlantis as well as SG-1
        sigpic

Comment

i still can't believe it's one week until christmas i'm like a little boy again excited to see what santa brought him. and I'm 20 years old mind u.

Comment

If I remember correctly (and there's no reason to think I do), try Doppelganger. There's a scene in her office where she gets an idea about how to help McKay, and she walks out, leaving the others wondering what she's up to. Maybe a scene in The Seer or even Reunion. Is it Be All My Sins Remember'd or Spoils of War where the earth fleet attacks the replicator homeworld? Might be something in one of those.

Comment

whoever recced this fic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5589630/1/Convergence - thank you!

i adored it, and soooo wish the sam/jack love story would have started this way *on the show*.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                If I remember correctly (and there's no reason to think I do), try Doppelganger. There's a scene in her office where she gets an idea about how to help McKay, and she walks out, leaving the others wondering what she's up to. Maybe a scene in The Seer or even Reunion. Is it Be All My Sins Remember'd or Spoils of War where the earth fleet attacks the replicator homeworld? Might be something in one of those.
                already looked in those found some good ones but not what i was looking forward it was Be All My Sins Remember'd where they attack the replicator Homeworld

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  whoever recced this fic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5589630/1/Convergence - thank you!

i adored it, and soooo wish the sam/jack love story would have started this way *on the show*.

Annerb writes such great fic I loved this one as well.

Comment

I was wondering if someone here could do a pic fic to one of the songs on the Sam & Jack song list. The reason I'm asking is at some point I plan on releasing the Sam & Jack Song List challenge and I want to know if pic fics would for the fan fiction part. You don't have to use the whole song just part of it, the title or it could be one inspired by the song.

Here are some choices that I thought might work but any on the list would do:

This Gift by 98 Degrees – maybe this one because I think it could be a Christmas song by the group from a Christmas album they did.

You by Rascal Flatts

Woman Behind The Man by Toby Keith

Thanks to anyone willing to do one.

On a side note I hope to have an update to the song list in time for the Shipmas.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

The party starts soon. Everyone ready to celebrate?

Off to set up the thread and the opening post! I'll post a link here as soon as I open it...in 24 minutes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

I did not read this before! AWesome!!! Thanks for the rec!

25 mins until shipmas right?????
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          The party starts soon. Everyone ready to celebrate?

Off to set up the thread and the opening post! I'll post a link here as soon as I open it...in 24 minutes!!!
                          Wooooootttt!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else just totally squeeing and excited about APA's story?

:: sigh :: I LOVE IT

ANGST :: falls over ::
                            Phhhht Jann went to bed. I don't see Jenn (who WILL eat me...)... but VSS told my fic looked good so now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for Shipmas to start...
                            Wait?!? What did I do...?

You realize, I helped talk APA into posting her fic early and in parts rather than wait until Shipmas proper and post it... I don't eat, I take pity

*bounces*

Shipmas.... in 20...

Comment

*is so excited*

I love Christmas!

sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                Wooooootttt!!!!
                                how come u get the opening post

Comment

Working...
                                X