I'm here! I'm Here!!!!!

*sits down*

And I'm here to stay! muwahahahahaha!

Is it shipmass yet?
    NO doggone it and I SO want the rest of APA's fic :: mutters ::

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
      NO doggone it and I SO want the rest of APA's fic :: mutters ::
      So do I *grunges* Maybe if we wine loud enough someone might give it us?

Oh, a question! How do you put a wallpaper in a link but to have that smaller pickie that leads to the big one?
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Oh, a question! How do you put a wallpaper in a link but to have that smaller pickie that leads to the big one?
        Do you have PB?

If so...when you see the pics on there this little window underneath it pops up right? in the left upper corner of that little window thingie you have to click it so it has this "V" thingie(don't know the name of it in English)...then go down and right under in the your window is a thing with "generate IMG and blah blah tags" ...click on it and copy the code for thumbnails on message boards

...sorry if it's vague but it's 4:30 am here...so a bit...vague...and tired IShould go to bed...

EDIT: and all these same sigs confuse the heck out of me...I don't even reckognize myself...while I made the thing*head desk*
        sigpic

Comment

Is Jenn around? Can we con her into poking APA? As for the pic thing... I certainly don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Uh oh...but you need to beta that fic of mine first so I can write that gutter...like you said...first part first and then give yourself the fun of writing gutter

Yay...*waits even more impatiently*

Really...I should get more patience somewhere...

*runs of to find it*
            You can have some of mine. If fact you can take it all! So much that you can convince everyone else to wait another week to have Shipmas. I need more time!!!!

EDIT: What is the normal size for an avi?
            Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 18 December 2009, 06:42 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Do you have PB?

If so...when you see the pics on there this little window underneath it pops up right? in the left upper corner of that little window thingie you have to click it so it has this "V" thingie(don't know the name of it in English)...then go down and right under in the your window is a thing with "generate IMG and blah blah tags" ...click on it and copy the code for thumbnails on message boards

...sorry if it's vague but it's 4:30 am here...so a bit...vague...and tired IShould go to bed...

EDIT: and all these same sigs confuse the heck out of me...I don't even reckognize myself...while I made the thing*head desk*
              I get it!!! *is happy* Thankkkk you

Is Jenn around? Can we con her into poking APA? As for the pic thing... I certainly don't know...
              Okay, here's what I think we should do! You go and poke Jenn and I'll wait here!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                You can have some of mine. If fact you can take it all! So much that you can convince everyone else to wait another week to have Shipmas. I need more time!!!!
                I think that is more like "procrastination" and that you had to do everything on the last possible moment

*looks at self*

Like me.

*mutters something about being ordered to write an entire extra scene in her fanfic because of some people*

Perhaps I can dream that scene, plug a USB stick in my head and then transfer it to the computer...
                sigpic

Comment

You're welcome

Okay, here's what I think we should do! You go and poke Jenn and I'll wait here!
                  ....and I just stand by the sidelines getting the fic...because whil two dogs fight for a bone the third one runs away with it
                  sigpic

Comment

What?? I don't want her to eat me!!!!

Comment

working on my Jack/Sam Pic Spam Atlantis thing. hopefully i'll have enough pics and enough story in my head to do it.

Comment

You're welcome

....and I just stand by the sidelines getting the fic...because whil two dogs fight for a bone the third one runs away with it
                        Are you calling us dogs?????

What?? I don't want her to eat me!!!!
                        I had no idea... I knew she eats children... but grown people
                        *pushes Twilight into Jenn's direction* Come on, don't be a chicken!
                        Last edited by Devilish Me; 18 December 2009, 07:42 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you calling us dogs?????

I had no idea... I knew she eats children... but grown people
                          *pushes Twilight into Jann's direction* Come on, don't be a chicken!
                          Phhhht Jann went to bed. I don't see Jenn (who WILL eat me...)... but VSS told my fic looked good so now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for Shipmas to start...

Comment

wait is shipmas going to start est or PST?

Comment

Phhhht Jann went to bed. I don't see Jenn (who WILL eat me...)... but VSS told my fic looked good so now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for Shipmas to start...
                              I say wait. It'll be sweeter Or you can post it... and I'll read it. Thee-hee. I'm soooo helpful!
                              sigpic

Comment

I say wait. It'll be sweeter Or you can post it... and I'll read it. Thee-hee. I'm soooo helpful!
                                I *will* wait... I WILL... *sigh* Where is everyone? Shouldn't they be sitting at the edge of their seats waiting for Shipmas?

Comment

Working...
                                X