No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now why would Maybourne think that a chemical spill is more plausible than aliens??

And that is one of Sam's best lines... *gets distracted by Jack in shades*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

"maybourne, you're an idiot everyday of the week, why couldn't you take one day off?"

One of my favorite Sam lines

EDIT: Great minds Josi...great minds

well...if I was in the SGC I would believe aliens... a chemical spill...not so much...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        "maybourne, you're an idiot everyday of the week, why couldn't you take one day off?"

One of my favorite Sam lines

EDIT: Great minds Josi...great minds

well...if I was in the SGC I would believe aliens... a chemical spill...not so much...
        You know, we clearly have the greatest minds of all tonight
        sigpic

Comment

Jack. Hot. Drool.

Made somewhere along the line
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            You know, we clearly have the greatest minds of all tonight
            Nice.

She shot Jack. Oh. Wait. It was an alien!

*thinks of Entity*...well...it's really two side...Sam didn't even doubt!
            *runs from shippers*
            sigpic

Comment

Nice.

*runs from shippers*
              I know - it says a lot for how certain she is that she doesn't doubt and just pulls the trigger.
              sigpic

Comment

I know - it says a lot for how certain she is that she doesn't doubt and just pulls the trigger.
                True...but then again...it is quite obvious

I'm curious if the aliens can talk English in alien form? We never see that!

Oh yuck...Sam became...Daniel...
                sigpic

Comment

She never even thinks about 'becoming' Jack though - wonder if she'd wondered whether the hearing of thoughts in advance and didn't want to listen in on his?
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice.

*runs from shippers*
                    IMHO, that's pretty much the shippiest thing in the entire episdoe - and it's not much. But I do tend to think Jack was so, for want of a better word 'flat', that she really didn't have any doubt. I'm not going any deeper into fluff (or gutter) than that, though one wonders if the aliens smelled quite right

Comment

She never even thinks about 'becoming' Jack though - wonder if she'd wondered whether the hearing of thoughts in advance and didn't want to listen in on his?
                      True.

ROFL if she would hear those thoughts I think D&C would have happened a lot sooner and I don't think suggesting it to "keep it in the room" would have happened

Interesting thought though...

but I do wonder if she could still get his thoughts now he's awake? I mean because Daniel doesn't wake up...only Jack and Davis. Perhaps it doesn't work anymore after the dude died...
                      sigpic

Comment

True.

ROFL if she would hear those thoughts I think D&C would have happened a lot sooner and I don't think suggesting it to "keep it in the room" would have happened

Interesting thought though...

but I do wonder if she could still get his thoughts now he's awake? I mean because Daniel doesn't wake up...only Jack and Davis. Perhaps it doesn't work anymore after the dude died...
                        The Daniel alien didn't actually die, he was still groaning a bit whereas the Jack and Davies ones were properly dead. So Jack and Davies were the only ones who came awake.

And Jenn, I was looking for a way to make the shooting shippy, and I think you've hit on it perfectly there
                        sigpic

Comment

Or she'd have slapped him in the face. I wonder if any relationship could survive if the woman actually knew what the guys was thinking. Every 17 seconds, they say....

Comment

Yep...he's too...stiff not caring etc...

*giggles* at Jack
                            "really jam it in this time" ....I do find it funny hat he's already lying on the bed like that...*falls on top of jack* ...whoops

Comment

The Daniel alien didn't actually die, he was still groaning a bit whereas the Jack and Davies ones were properly dead. So Jack and Davies were the only ones who came awake.
                              But it must have died soon after. I mean all the other aliens died etc.

Jenn how you say that makes it shippy Aw.

ROFLMAO on the issues Jack has with Janet shirt while he never had that issue with Sam in OoM
                              sigpic

Comment

MS does a really good job of being Sam here I think The mannerisms and tone of voice are just right.

Edit: Ooh look, I just got myself a pair of stars. Now where's my new parking spot?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X