Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Oh, I am so Sam Carter geeking out right now!

LOOK!!

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...6x18-SMILE.jpg[
    If ever an expression said, "Mmmm, tasty!" The look on Sam's face does. LOL
    To borrow from Jenn I'm going to fangurl that LOL. iPhone is on my list of eventually I wants... (hubby has one, I have an iPod Touch)... So wish they had a S/J one though so I can REALLY show 'em how geeky I am

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    Not to be a total tease... but I'm staring at page 1 of 56 of a completed fic which is awesome. Flangst rocks, and no one does it better than APA. Is it Shipmas yet?

*happy sigh*
    *poke* *poke* *poke* TEASE... :: eagerly awaits teaser ::

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Um...and how is that not a tease? Hmmmm? And just who is "she" who is posting? Hints? What if I'm not on that author's subscription/alert list? Then what?

Look, woman. I've got 4 weeks of "downtime" 'til classes begin again and I'm planning on wallowing in fic! Bring it!

Oh, and let's see that shippy banner, eh? <egg, egg, egg>
    Some of that wallowing going to include YOUR fics hm? hm? hm?? I need to wallow in some fic too!! And you know I totally fangurl your fic LOL

As for Jenn's banner it's awesome but I can't tell you how I know or they might kill me...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Not to be a total tease... but I'm staring at page 1 of 56 of a completed fic which is awesome. Flangst rocks, and no one does it better than APA. Is it Shipmas yet?

*happy sigh*
      56 pages? Come on...go bug APA to do a short one!

Woke up to old school SG-1 this morning. (very beginning of S7) It was nice!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        To borrow from Jenn I'm going to fangurl that LOL. iPhone is on my list of eventually I wants... (hubby has one, I have an iPod Touch)... So wish they had a S/J one though so I can REALLY show 'em how geeky I am
        You know there is also a customize option where you can make your own I'm not geeky. Not. A. Bit.

Ohh and APA uploaded the first three chapters Samantha Carter's wonderful life

*sits down in quiet corner; reading*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          You know there is also a customize option where you can make your own I'm not geeky. Not. A. Bit.

Wheeee! I can totally have enough attention to read it a few chapters at a time.

*runs off to read*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yes, yes she did . Ya gotta love Christmas angst.

And while I won't share my Christmas sig, I made a new one for after Christmas (or when I can bear to part with my Christmas sig, which may be July):

Comment

:: huggles the teaser to APA's story :: It's so wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                Tonight actually being tomorrow morning I'm soooo looking forward to shipmasss AND TO ALL THE FICS!!!!!
                ok, I'm here cos I read the infos of your latest vids! I'm really curious now...first shipmas for me tomorrow!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  ok, I'm here cos I read the infos of your latest vids! I'm really curious now...first shipmas for me tomorrow!
                  Awww the first one! How awesome

And....

Welcome to the thread XFchemist
                  sigpic

Comment

Only 10 hours until Shipmas!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*iz bored for the moment*

So...anyone up to a SG episode viewing? EotW or something else?
                      sigpic

Comment

*iz bored for the moment*

So...anyone up to a SG episode viewing? EotW or something else?
                        What a coincidence, I was just coming in here to suggest the same thing!

The EOTW is Foothold, so how about that? What time? Or now?
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          What a coincidence, I was just coming in here to suggest the same thing!

The EOTW is Foothold, so how about that? What time? Or now?
                          Great minds think alike!

I don't mind about the time Whatever works...do poke me...coz I need to run upstairs to grab my DVDs...
                          sigpic

Comment

Great minds think alike!

I don't mind about the time Whatever works...do poke me...coz I need to run upstairs to grab my DVDs...
                            Awesome Does anyone else want to watch? If not, then start in a few mins?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Awesome Does anyone else want to watch? If not, then start in a few mins?
                              lets start at 8 pm GMT...then people who are just coming in also get their stuff and watch(if they want) and I can grab all my stuff

Is that ok?
                              sigpic

Comment

lets start at 8 pm GMT...then people who are just coming in also get their stuff and watch(if they want) and I can grab all my stuff

Is that ok?
                                OK cool
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X