Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    YES Amanda listen to Twi now I am lonely on YIM and have nobody to talk to...it is even making me watch...weird movies

I am such a bad influence

Spoiler:

I'm almost always online with aim and/or yahoo.

I put the info in my profile, not that anyone has ever used it...<grin>

aim: polrobinson
    yahoo: polrobin
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Fabulous little bit o' fluff and fun.
      Shhhh!!! Now your going to blow my cover..... (and aw shucks, thanks)

Comment

Spoiler:

OT:
        Spoiler:
        And if I'm on the PC, I'm usually on WoW... Oh, yes. There are orcs dying in the other window. Sometimes, they're me....

Comment

Spoiler:

Chat OT
          Spoiler:
          I haven't used AIM in ages... now I just use FB chat... which if anyone wanted to friend me on FB I'm cool with that, just send me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
            Chat OT
            Spoiler:
            I haven't used AIM in ages... now I just use FB chat... which if anyone wanted to friend me on FB I'm cool with that, just send me a PM
            Spoiler:
            What's FB chat I only know the post and respond thingie...

I'm that good with FB
            sigpic

Comment

Fic rec: Trinkets. By Skydiver, actually, here on GW. Not exactly my cup of tea for a reason that will become apparent to anyone who reads it (not to spoil it) but those of you more open to variations than I am () will *love* it...

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                I second that! I am going to miss some of it though
                Same, turns out my niece is going to be up over the weekend and I might not post much.

SJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJ
                sigpic

Comment

Random Semi-Shippy thought: My husband made chili for dinner. Yeah.

Random Sam/Jack Shippy thought: Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty darn aweome that 'the guys are all going out to eat at the beginning of The Quest without Sam, and Vala runs in to talk to them having woken up from bed - so you gotta assume it's late - and Sam's not there... Until the next scene, of course, when I figure she was called in to deal with the problem.

*happy sigh* Cause you gotta draw in the details on where she was Old Sam would 'a been right there, cause if she were at the SGC working in her lab like Danny-boy, they'd have invited her...

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    Same, turns out my niece is going to be up over the weekend and I might not post much.

SJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJ
                    Were are going on a road trip and we leave at 4 am *shakes head* but I will post as much as I can. RL gets in the way sometimes
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Aww Jenn I like that you found that moment.

But that's the thing, we've seen it in a different episode as well(S9) where Sam and Lee are working and she is gone on one moment...it's like she went *gasp* home. The Sam of earlier seasons wouldn't have done that!
                      Jack has a good influence on her; he makes her more laid back

Were are going on a road trip and we leave at 4 am *shakes head* but I will post as much as I can. RL gets in the way sometimes
                      4 am ...I sometimes go asleep around that time. True. Horror. I should move to another timezone me thinks...perhaps I would go to sleep earlier in that one
                      sigpic

Comment

Since JennF is posting a lot today I thought I'd drop this into the discussion. I've rec'd this before, and it's got a permanent home on my PDA, Colonel O'Neill. Fabulous little bit o' fluff and fun.
                        I concur.....fabulous......

YES Amanda listen to Twi now I am lonely on YIM and have nobody to talk to...it is even making me watch...weird movies

I am such a bad influence

- so now you admit you're not innocent.....

indeed....

Comment

Aww Jenn I like that you found that moment.

But that's the thing, we've seen it in a different episode as well(S9) where Sam and Lee are working and she is gone on one moment...it's like she went *gasp* home. The Sam of earlier seasons wouldn't have done that!
                          Jack has a good influence on her; he makes her more laid back

4 am ...I sometimes go asleep around that time. True. Horror. I should move to another timezone me thinks...perhaps I would go to sleep earlier in that one
                          I know, 4 am it's nuts!
                          I have changed timezones it doesn't help
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh thankgod, i found you guys...got a little lost and worried...skim read to fast a missed the posts about this. *hugs everyone and sets up new camp*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                            I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                            Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              - so now you admit you're not innocent.....
                              No...I'm not. I am just saying that I am a bad influence, that has nothing to do with being innocent or not. I didn't knew talking to anyone would make one ...not innocent...

I know, 4 am it's nuts!
                              I have changed timezones it doesn't help
                              Darn it...I could have tried that. *hugs for the early morning*

sigpic

Comment

she abandoned me too...

jack wouldn't abandon sam...

jack: carter, want to play cards?

sam: i can't, sir.

jack: why?

sam: i have some studying to do.

jack: WHAT!?

sam: sir?...

jack: you choose studying, instead of being with me!?!

sam: ......

now jack knows what it's like to be abandoned too...

~later that same day~

sam: sir, may i come in?

jack: ....

sam: i'm sorry, sir, about choosing studying that artifact that could destroy the goauld's hold on our galaxy and continue their slavitude of jaffas and people alike.

jack: yeah, whatever....

sam: colonel, i've come to make it up to you.

jack: how?

*sam brings a deck of cards from behind her back*

sam: this, sir, and my undivided attention for the rest of the night.

jack: well... as long as you're going to pay attention to ME, and not some stupid tech crap that does whatever...

sam: saves humanity and the universe from slavery?

jack: whatever. so want to play strip poker?
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X