No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever read the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan? I like the Nynaeve/Lan relationship - whoever is in charge in public must submit in public

Just a thought LOL

On another note...
    Spoiler:
    I'm contemplating emailing Skydiver and requesting a s/n change. I love my name but I'm having such a hard time with it being connected with the Twilight books I know what I'd change it to... hmmm, any opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

and yeah...

sam: jack, give it time.

jack: i don't like it.

sam: jack, it's a new tv remote, that's all!

jack: i don't like it.

sam: why don--

jack: i don't like change!!

sam: even the kind where i'm wearing a new red lacy bra and underwear set?

jack: ..... i can handle that.

sam: that's what i'm hoping....
      Jack: *sigh* So...am I going to see this change or not?

Sam: Do you see all these glitches on the forum? They need to get fixed first....then I'll show you the red lacy bra...

Jack: But...

Sam: Ah!

*Jack walks up behind her and puts his hands on her waist while kissing the back of her neck*

Jack: *whispers* The shippers can wait...

Sam: But...

Jack: Ah! *turns her around and starts kissing her neck before trailing kisses down her neck*

Sam: *shudder*

Jack: Besides...don'tcha think the shippers will like this more?

Sam: *can't speak...hands are digging into his hair* That seems like a fair assessment...

Jack: *smirks*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Sam: Do you see all these glitches on the forum? They need to get fixed first....then I'll show you the red lacy bra...

*Jack walks up behind her and puts his hands on her waist while kissing the back of her neck*

Jack: Ah! *turns her around and starts kissing her neck before trailing kisses down her neck*

Sam: *can't speak...hands are digging into his hair* That seems like a fair assessment...

lol fair assement indeed!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          lol fair assement indeed!
          I concur

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            oy.....the hard work of a college student is never done eh?
            Very true...Especially with classes having just started last Thursday (well, technically Wednesday, but not for me, lol) and assignments already being due. And in two, maybe three, of my classes I'm going to have to write lesson plans, which I've never done before. Not to mention other things I haven't even been told of yet, lol. But I'm glad to be there...Hopefully I only have this semester and three others left, one of which will be my student teaching.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Oooohh! Cool! Yes that is new!!! Woohooo! Let me be the first:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huHa2coKRvE
              WE CAN FINALLY PUT VIDS UP!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I have one that I found

EDIT: OK, I give up. How do you do it?
              EDIT2: Never mind, I got it.
              EDIT3: It's not working! I need some help.
              Last edited by Valerie_Jackson; 18 January 2010, 08:07 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

So with this change can we get our old thread back? You know, the one with the impressive 10,000 pages . . .
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                  WE CAN FINALLY PUT VIDS UP!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I have one that I found
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_1N0EwEZ1I
                  EDIT: OK, I give up. How do you do it?
                  EDIT2: Never mind, I got it.
                  EDIT3: It's not working! I need some help.
                  Umm...It's still not working for me. When I try to watch it says "Embedding disabled by request"...

And hey, you're using the Bones sig I made! Cool! I just made a new one that I posted today on the art thread...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Love it!! virtual green!!!!!!

Anybody know how to edit my profile background? I miss my sam and jack pic *sobs*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                      On another note...
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm contemplating emailing Skydiver and requesting a s/n change. I love my name but I'm having such a hard time with it being connected with the Twilight books I know what I'd change it to... hmmm, any opinions?
                      Spoiler:
                      Names. You can go for Twi it is diferent and everyone still knows who you are...or something totally different...like Mrs. Evil J/K...

Oh you already know what to change it to... If you feel like it needs to be done...just do it

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      So with this change can we get our old thread back? You know, the one with the impressive 10,000 pages . . .
                      I hope so... I miss the big numbers!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Love it!! virtual green!!!!!!

Anybody know how to edit my profile background? I miss my sam and jack pic *sobs*
                      Atm yo can't get that personalized stuff back. They're hoping that will be back in one of the next updates of VB...
                      Last edited by starlover; 19 January 2010, 02:35 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the funny snippets about the Change
                        Don't love the change by itself.
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I can still do this

or this
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, this is new.

Just catching up.

Maybe it's the terminology of "taking the lead" but I kind of think that what Jack and Sam have as a couple is a partnership.

Do I think Sam looks for an Alpha Male in terms of a partner? Yes. She's a strong woman and she needs a strong man to counter-balance that; someone she can't walk over but someone she can rely on to lean on when she needs to lean.

Do I think Jack is an Alpha Male? Absolutely. But he also looks for an Alpha Female to balance him. He needs a strong woman to counter-balance him; someone he can't walk over but someone who he can rely on to lean on when he needs to lean - and won't let him get away from the fact that at times he does need to lean.

So, I don't think any one of them "takes the lead" so much as they both just seamlessly (and maybe at times not so seamlessly), swap the lead depending on the day, the situation, the other's stresses and strains at that particular time. A partnership with both of them supporting, protecting and loving the other.
                            sigpic
                            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                              Well, this is new.

Just catching up.

Maybe it's the terminology of "taking the lead" but I kind of think that what Jack and Sam have as a couple is a partnership.

Do I think Sam looks for an Alpha Male in terms of a partner? Yes. She's a strong woman and she needs a strong man to counter-balance that; someone she can't walk over but someone she can rely on to lean on when she needs to lean.

Do I think Jack is an Alpha Male? Absolutely. But he also looks for an Alpha Female to balance him. He needs a strong woman to counter-balance him; someone he can't walk over but someone who he can rely on to lean on when he needs to lean - and won't let him get away from the fact that at times he does need to lean.

So, I don't think any one of them "takes the lead" so much as they both just seamlessly (and maybe at times not so seamlessly), swap the lead depending on the day, the situation, the other's stresses and strains at that particular time. A partnership with both of them supporting, protecting and loving the other.

I'm a severe lurker -- truly bad -- but I just wanted to say "ditto". This is how I see them as well. It's why I don't think Sam and Pete would've worked, he wasn't the right kind of male for her... that's poor wording, but I think you know what I mean.

And, look, I figured out how to green someone... only took me a few minutes....
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                                Well, this is new.

Just catching up.

This is how I see their relationship as well. Can't really imagine anyone of them to lead in every situation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X