X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    *squeaks* AH BABY!!!!! *runs out screaming*
    I knew she would do that

Now *hugs Linda* There there...it's just something fluffy...

There is absolutely nothing cute about a freak of nature with wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many legs
    Well...they do have more balance than us because of those many legs...plus if you miss one...well the spider can still walk

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    To being a spider who is allowed to crawl all over Jack--a few perks. If one HAS to be spider, the least one could expect would be a good surface on which to crawl. . .
    Like that Jack/RDA is a good surface indeed...although I would have chosen a bit lower...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I knew she would do that

Now *hugs Linda* There there...it's just something fluffy...

Well...they do have more balance than us because of those many legs...plus if you miss one...well the spider can still walk

Like that Jack/RDA is a good surface indeed...although I would have chosen a bit lower...
      Yes, fluff doesn't hurt...it's actually quite soft. *Sigh* I love fluff...What I do not love is this new GW. It confuses me. And I hate spiders as well. They scare me. Anywho...

Comment

Kimberly is confuzled...And really missed her GW family...But seriously...This new GW is...odd...It's similar to many other forums I frequent, but also very different as well...And it looks like sig and avi sizes have changed as well since I was last on...

How is everyone?
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
          Yes, fluff doesn't hurt...it's actually quite soft. *Sigh* I love fluff...What I do not love is this new GW. It confuses me. And I hate spiders as well. They scare me. Anywho...
          I prefer wet and thus gutter...

*hugs* for not liking GW atm

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Kimberly is confuzled...And really missed her GW family...But seriously...This new GW is...odd...It's similar to many other forums I frequent, but also very different as well...And it looks like sig and avi sizes have changed as well since I was last on...

How is everyone?
          *hugs for odd GW*

And me iz good

Oh as for the forum now...I'm starting to like it...getting used to it...plus I'm seeing that they 're still tweaking and improving it...

I was also just watching Joe's blog(old entry) and the "weird food purchase"(or now medicine) thing and saw that there were three penguins on his desk/before him...so cute ... Linky
          Always makes me squee!
          sigpic

Comment

I prefer wet and thus gutter...
            Gutter is gooooodddddddd!
            *hugs* for not liking GW atm

*hugs for odd GW*
            I'm sure I'll get used to it...I am human, and therefore adaptable...It's just a bit shocking...At least it seems like it automatically resizes sigs, but I could be wrong...
            And me iz good
            That's good. I miss talking to you...And I always forget to get on YIM, so I never get to talk to people there either...
            Oh as for the forum now...I'm starting to like it...getting used to it...plus I'm seeing that they 're still tweaking and improving it...
            They are? That's good. It'll be interesting to see their finished project...
            I was also just watching Joe's blog and the "weird food purchase"(or now medicine) thing and saw that there were three penguins on his desk/before him...so cute ... Linky
            Awww!!! Penguins!!!! My mama keeps finding penguin things to buy me...I love her, and them, lol.
            Last edited by TrueRomantic; 18 January 2010, 02:32 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Why, oh why?!?! Why did they change it?!? What's going on?! Am I even on the right thread? Do Sam and Jack still get together in this universe?

Seriously though, I don't like this!
              It's the SGU look
              sigpic

Comment

So is something wrong...or is this how it's going to look from now on?

I don't like this at all!

And where have "My Controls" gone???

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                  So is something wrong...or is this how it's going to look from now on?

I don't like this at all!

And where have "My Controls" gone???
                  It seems to me, from my brief explorations, that we now click on the different things at the very top of the page on the right side. Settings brings up the list of your subscriptions...

At least, I think so...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    It seems to me, from my brief explorations, that we now click on the different things at the very top of the page on the right side. Settings brings up the list of your subscriptions...

At least, I think so...
                    I found my subscriptions...but there are no rep points, or a way to rep people, or ways to view your rep messages....well, at least, I haven't found them yet.

Does anyone have any info on the reason for this change?

Comment

I found my subscriptions...but there are no rep points, or a way to rep people, or ways to view your rep messages....well, at least, I haven't found them yet.

Rep points(how to give them to people)...you see your user thingie on the left side....then go lower and you see a star and the other sign...click on the star to give people rep

The rep you got are still visible in the user panel(at least for me)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                        It's the SGU look

I don't know if I like it yet. Just need to get used to it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                          Why, oh why?!?! Why did they change it?!? What's going on?! Am I even on the right thread? Do Sam and Jack still get together in this universe?

Seriously though, I don't like this!
                          I think we've all learnt by now that Sam and Jack get together in every universe
                          sigpic

Comment

Rep points(how to give them to people)...you see your user thingie on the left side....then go lower and you see a star and the other sign...click on the star to give people rep

Please have patience with the elderly shippers, we are slow to relearn (for the hundredth time on GW)
                            sigpic

Comment

It's the latest update to the BBS software they've been using. It just happens to be a major revision. I have to admit... It's starting to grow on me now that I'm getting used to it. I just wish there was a way (or I could figure out a way) to go automatically to full reply rather than quick reply Lack of control makes me nervous.

Comment

Thank you, Jann. I would have never figured that out otherwise. The little star thingy doesn't look like the little scale thingy we had before. I seem to be figuring out most of it (is proud of herself).

I'd like to know if there was a technical reason for this change...or if it's just change for the sake of change. I've asked the mods, but they haven't had time to answer the question yet. I'm usually of the opinion that, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                                X