Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    On here they're up at the top of the post in the blue...but if you look in the character and relationship folder it's where it used to be on the right except in white where you can barely see the time...

Jann...... I'll get you back!

Jenn *giggle snort* loved that!
    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Left upper corner of post, above the username of the post

EDIT: Nvm. Amanda was quicker

I warned you amanda ...it's just a spider If it would have been an aligator I would have been more worried...
    Um all I've got is the little white piece of paper and then nothing, just white *iz confused*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I am petrified of spiders So thank you for warning us not to open that spoiler
      Woohoo! for once I have been nice...*looks at sentence* ...darn it...I've been nice

I know people are afraid of them and since I don't want rotten tomatoes trown towards me I chose for the save option...

Um all I've got is the little white piece of paper and then nothing, just white *iz confused*
      I see this

to make it clear lol
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, to BE that tarantula.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

It was gone for me too. But now it's back, hmm. Interesting...
          Is it just me who feels like reading a mystery? Odd.
          sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! for once I have been nice...*looks at sentence* ...darn it...I've been nice

I know people are afraid of them and since I don't want rotten tomatoes trown towards me I chose for the save option...
            Ok, who are you and what have you done with starlover

Yep, when it comes to people with Arachnophobia, you really really don't wanna get on the wrong side of them if you value your life

I see this

to make it clear lol
            Well that darkish blue background behind the time is a white background on my screen

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            Oh, to BE that tarantula.
            Oh sweet lord NO!!!! If it's the picture I think it is. RDA lying there with a.....*gulp* freak of nature on his face? Hell no. Not in a million years would I wish to be a freak of nature....with way way too many legs
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, who are you and what have you done with starlover
              Her brain went on vacation and she left her body behind in this cold cold world.

Yep, when it comes to people with Arachnophobia, you really really don't wanna get on the wrong side of them if you value your life
              *gulp*

Well that darkish blue background behind the time is a white background on my screen
              Oye...perhaps it depends on the browser. I work on this computer with IE...that could make a difference...

Oh sweet lord NO!!!! If it's the picture I think it is. RDA lying there with a.....*gulp* freak of nature on his face? Hell no. Not in a million years would I wish to be a freak of nature....with way way too many legs
              It was that one indeed!
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know, it seems that there might be a few perks. . .
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

Her brain went on vacation and she left her body behind in this cold cold world.
                  ohhhhhh.......

Oye...perhaps it depends on the browser. I work on this computer with IE...that could make a difference...
                  hmmmm, I'll try Firefox.....Nope still the same And I hate IE

Um, okay....I can't get the hang of this multi-quote now. Everytime I try multi-quote it brings up the previous one's I've already done I feel stupid

It was that one indeed!
                  Ah....I remember someone posted that on my profile page (at the time they didn't know about my phobia) and I almost freakin had a coronary
                  sigpic

Comment

A few perks? What? How to confuse Linda 101?
                    sigpic

Comment

Huh? Sorry I don't understand....

but if you mean the fact that I lured Jack and Sam in the supply closet and hearing awesome sounds from it...yep there are a few perks there for them.

S/J baby in 9 months?

hmmmm, I'll try Firefox.....Nope still the same And I hate IE
                      Hmmm...last option...*hands over Siler's wrench*

Hit hard.

*runs out before damage is done*

Um, okay....I can't get the hang of this multi-quote now. Everytime I try multi-quote it brings up the previous one's I've already done I feel stupid
                      I also sometimes had that with the old layout/forum...I just think I either needed to clear my history or reboot my computer at that time...(I have a thing for never turning that thing of)

Ah....I remember someone posted that on my profile page (at the time they didn't know about my phobia) and I almost freakin had a coronary
                      It's cuuuuuuuuute....
                      *sings*
                      Itsy bitsy Spider...
                      sigpic

Comment

Huh? Sorry I don't understand....

but if you mean the fact that I lured Jack and Sam in the supply closet and hearing awesome sounds from it...yep there are a few perks there for them.

S/J baby in 9 months?
                        *squeaks* AH BABY!!!!! *runs out screaming*

Hmmm...last option...*hands over Siler's wrench*

Hit hard.

*runs out before damage is done*

I also sometimes had that with the old layout/forum...I just think I either needed to clear my history or reboot my computer at that time...(I have a thing for never turning that thing of)
                        huh. I never had this trouble before *shrugs*

It's cuuuuuuuuute....
                        *sings*
                        Itsy bitsy Spider...
                        There is absolutely nothing cute about a freak of nature with wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many legs
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          *giggles*

Spoiler:
                          "Uhmmm... Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Can you... come here for a minute?"

"What is it... I've gotta get this report off to Landry."

Please? It'll only take a minute..."

With a sigh, she got up from the desk and followed the sound of his voice to the bathroom where she found Jack standing before the shower looking at something on the floor inside. "What is it?"

He pointed and turned to her. "Spider..."

She couldn't help rolling her eyes a little in exasperation. "Oh.. For cryin' out loud..." She grabbed a piece of toilet paper from the roll on the wall and pinched the offending arachnid up between two fingers with it. "You know," she observed as she dropped the wad of toilet paper holding the spider into the toilet and flushed it. "For someone whose been through everything you've been through..."

He grinned sheepishly at her. "Well, we never had to face... those..." he pointed out. "If we had... all bets would have been off."

She couldn't help returning his grin. "Men," she mumbled under her breath.

"Speaking of which," Jack began, all trace of humor gone, "Since you're here anyway..." He gestured to the shower behind him and raised an eyebrow at her.

She laughed and shook her head, defeated. There were some invitations she was still unable to resist. "Men," she repeated. And then, just as she was about to get ready to join him in the shower, a sudden thought made her pause, her hands still hovering over her waistband. She had remembered that morning years earlier on P3X-471 when Jack had awakened to find a spider in his boot and ... "Wait. Jack. You're not afraid of..."

And the blasted man simply winked at her.
                          Jack is a devious man isn't he?
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

So......

New Forum much?

GW likes to shake things up a bit right. Still checking things out so ttyl
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

To being a spider who is allowed to crawl all over Jack--a few perks. If one HAS to be spider, the least one could expect would be a good surface on which to crawl. . .
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Why, oh why?!?! Why did they change it?!? What's going on?! Am I even on the right thread? Do Sam and Jack still get together in this universe?

Seriously though, I don't like this!

Comment

Working...
                                X