Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciation list:

1. Extreme chemistry between the leads, Amanda Tapping and RDA!

2. That even though I'm sure they were tempted, they waited until they were out of each others chain of command. Speaks greatly of their integrity!

3. The wonderful angst they have given us!

4. And the wonderful fluff they've given us! After all together=fluff.

5. The looks they give each other.

6. The stolen moments they've been able to have. *sighs*

7. The possibilities, oh! the possibilities!

8. All the kisses and hugs that we can rewatch.

9. A lot more than I'm supposed to...Always.

10. The 'grace' kiss!! *drools*

11. The WoO kiss! And Jack's look afterward!

12. The Heroes hug. I love it sooo much.

13. "This is Carter we're talking about..." "I know, Jack....you have to prepare yourself for the possibility that she might not be coming back" From DM...because Maybourne knows!

14. "We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it does. Leave her...now." From Entity...because RDA acted this line with so much emotion!

15. Attraction to feelings to love = soooo married!!

16. "I wont tell anyone about your feelings for..." *enters Sam* - from Citizen Joe.

17. The Broca Divide Kissssssssssssssss! yeah!

18. Fishing.

19. The acceptance of each others faults.

20. All the times Jack said or did something just to make Sam flash that megawatt smile that's reserved just for him.

21. For the technobabble

22. For the situations that made them realize their feelings

23. The people I've 'met' discussing them on this thread.

24. The inspiration for so much beautiful creativity - artwork, fanfics, videos etc.

25. The naked back part of Out of Mind and that holding her just that slightest bit longer than necessary in the hallway

26. Doohickeys(that Jack gave Sam to play with )

27. "Because I care about her...a lot more than I'm supposed to." ~D&C

28 - the *truth* coming out -CONFIRMATION- in the 3rd sg-1 movie! x14
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Man, you are fast. You must have every Sam and Jack moment memorized. You make the ship proud.
      It's not because I'm saying it... but I'm a genious!

Just made a lot of Sam/Jack vids

I'm rather chatty tonight if nobody's noticed...

Carter.

sir?

Did you just grabbed my six?

No I didn't

Yes you did

Didn't

Did

Indeed you did MajorCarter

Oh, well... I tried Anyone care to try again?

Oh, this reminded me about a fic BRBGGP
      sigpic

Comment

Is it bad that I actually want to name my son (who is a long long way off) Jack after him? ...hehe..
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
          Is it bad that I actually want to name my son (who is a long long way off) Jack after him? ...hehe..
          Nooo... I want to name my daughter Samantha so I could call her Sam, and I don't even plan on having children...

And you could always say you named your son after someone else, or that you just like the name, nobody has to know! Except for us of course And we wont tell!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/11-1.jpg?t=1263602866
            Are they doing it again? They are doing it again.. Someone tell me when they're done...

Comment

I had no doubt! YOu want me to find something you don't have on your ipod? Just remember last time, cause I'm not responding for my actions this time!

And I totally get you on the french thing... never going to understand it, ever!

<lazy snip>
              Sure go ahead...I like new vids! Just saying I already searched in your fav box on YT so no new ones there anymore Have fun with finding some hon!

I know...they tried to make me learn French for 4 years on HS and then they just gave up
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                Are they doing it again? They are doing it again.. Someone tell me when they're done...

Not done yet
                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I wrote a conversation once between Jack and Daniel that had to do with the Goa'uld and the question, "Boxers or Briefs?" Makes you wonder. They wear those silly hats--what else do they wear?
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Smiles! Wow. I'm feeling the love, baby.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Sure go ahead...I like new vids! Just saying I already searched in your fav box on YT so no new ones there anymore Have fun with finding some hon!

I know...they tried to make me learn French for 4 years on HS and then they just gave up
                      Sneaky!!!! But...

Stargate SG-1 Jack&Sam - video to say goodbye

You're not alone

If you're not the one

SG-1 lean on me

Sam/Jack Solitudes

Sam/Jack Their Story

Nothing at all

What if I never let you go

Sam and Jack

EDIT: Ease my pain

Jack Sam love you forever

EDIT2: Death of me
                      Last edited by Devilish Me; 15 January 2010, 04:49 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am sneaky...and I get every once in a while an update of what you do on YT because I subscribed to ya hon!

Thanks for the vids but I must add something with the first vid rec...it's not really made by that person that claims to have made it. I know the clips and the whole video(only with different music) and it was made by an old vid maker(who doesn't visit us anymore) ...so that person claims to have made it but it's actually made by someone else.
                        I can't find the original vid on the web anymore(she redid her site a while ago and deleted some videos) but I do have it on my computer together with another 900+ music videos
                        sigpic

Comment

I am sneaky...and I get every once in a while an update of what you do on YT because I subscribed to ya hon!

Thanks for the vids but I must add something with the first vid rec...it's not really made by that person that claims to have made it. I know the clips and the whole video(only with different music) and it was made by an old vid maker(who doesn't visit us anymore) ...so that person claims to have made it but it's actually made by someone else.
                          I can't find the original vid on the web anymore(she redid her site a while ago and deleted some videos) but I do have it on my computer together with another 900+ music videos
                          Omg! ... that's... horrible, are you sure it's not the same person just with a different account?

And wow! That's an impressive number of vids!!!!!!!

EDit: and thanks for the sub!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Omg! ... that's... horrible, are you sure it's not the same person just with a different account?

And wow! That's an impressive number of vids!!!!!!!

EDit: and thanks for the sub!!!!
                            100% sure. Plus the original vid maker is these days into NCIS/House so she doesn't really has a lot of SG vid up anymore.
                            site link so you can see her style: SG1 Fanart(Paradise Lost) the style is especially reckognizable in her older vids(everything except Glittering Clouds)

I am a collector lol Plus already collecting vids since 2005 only these days with YT I save less videos than I used to do(before that you downloaded all the videos) this makes me feel OLD
                            So probably if anyone thinks of a vid and wants it...I probably have it on my computer...somewhere...

EDIT: Now looking at the persons account. She "stole" more videos of that vid maker(also SG1 vids)...sounds weird that I know this all but it's one of my favorite all time vidmakers so I know all of her vids

Last edited by starlover; 15 January 2010, 05:27 PM. Reason: wrong link...that link was for in my YIM window:Headdesk:
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              100% sure. Plus the original vid maker is these days into NCIS/House so she doesn't really has a lot of SG vid up anymore.
                              site link so you can see her style: SG1 Fanart(Paradise Lost) the style is especially reckognizable in her older vids(everything except Glittering Clouds)

I am a collector lol Plus already collecting vids since 2005 only these days with YT I save less videos than I used to do(before that you downloaded all the videos) this makes me feel OLD
                              So probably if anyone thinks of a vid and wants it...I probably have it on my computer...somewhere...

EDIT: Now looking at the persons account. She "stole" more videos of that vid maker(also SG1 vids)...sounds weird that I know this all but it's one of my favorite all time vidmakers so I know all of her vids

I sent a message to the original owner... so we'll see

And now to stay onT

A fic rec! Yes... a fic rec!
                              Password Please
                              sigpic

Comment

I sent a message to the original owner... so we'll see

And now to stay onT

A fic rec! Yes... a fic rec!
                                Password Please
                                Ok...I did notice I put the wrong link in it...was showing to Amanda on YIM that she made awesome house vids these days(and those are on her account on YT) but on her site(now correct link) you can see her SG vids
                                Sorry for the mistake...

Yay for fic rec
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X