• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *throws hands up in air*
    (spoilers for fic)
    Spoiler:
    What did the note SAY?! You can't leave us hanging like that! *head desk*
    ROFL. Well.. if you must know... Since most of my fics are even consistent with themselves, let alone canon, it's the note in Intimacy Chap 2

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      ROFL. Well.. if you must know... Since most of my fics are even consistent with themselves, let alone canon, it's the note in Intimacy Chap 2
      Good, Jenn 'Cause I was going to beg and plead for a sequel.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Why do you think I hang out in here? For someone without a brain appreciation is way easier!

AUs: Like discussed earlier. I'm the oddball(sp?) in here and like them! I like the "what if" scenario. Of course TPTB mess with us in them, but that's a part of what they are supposed to do...mess with us

As for the team kirking around the universe...I find it funny that even after all this time they still did all these people...but I'm sure that S/J are way in the lead these days...but then again they are cheaters Doing eachother

No deep thoughts. Too little sleep. Too early in the morning!
        I can't stop lurking in the discussion thread, one of this days I'll actually post there *shakes head*

I love AUs too! *hugs*

Just when you thought it was safe...

Jennifer posted another chapter of her Sam-on-Atlantis fic. Peripheral Visions: Passing Notes.
        YAY!!! *clicks and reads*

Good, Jenn 'Cause I was going to beg and plead for a sequel.
        I knew I wasn't the only one who liked sequels!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

speaking of which...

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but John (my husband) had this 'contest' going on in his head during the original airing of SG1 on which of the guys got laid the most (men!). Well, it included Sam, too, but he was mainly interested in the guys. Anyway... by his reckoning, Jack was *way* behind by Threads, with Sam sort of running neck-n-neck with the others. Then, when Sam showed up on the monitor with that big smile on her face while talking to Cam in Origin, John said, "Well. Game over then. Sam and Jack tied... but I think they cheated..."

lol

Of course, Sam and Jack didn't *actually* tie.. but relatively speaking, I'm sure their numbers are now very, very close

(John's next comment, btw, was "Of course she's not gonna come back. She's too busy sleeping with her General...)
          So is Teal'cs, if you think about it...
          Your husband and his comments about Jack and Sam are a hoot. Please always share them!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

What I Appreciate About Sam & Jack.

1. Extreme chemistry between the leads, Amanda Tapping and RDA!

2. That even though I'm sure they were tempted, they waited until they were out of each others chain of command. Speaks greatly of their integrity!

3. The wonderful angst they have given us!

4. And the wonderful fluff they've given us! After all together=fluff.

5. The looks they give each other.

6. The stolen moments they've been able to have. *sighs*

7. The possibilities, oh! the possibilities!

8. All the kisses and hugs that we can rewatch.

9. A lot more than I'm supposed to...Always.

10. The 'grace' kiss!! *drools*

11. The WoO kiss! And Jack's look afterward!

12. The Heroes hug. I love it sooo much.

13. "This is Carter we're talking about..." "I know, Jack....you have to prepare yourself for the possibility that she might not be coming back" From DM...because Maybourne knows!

14. "We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it does. Leave her...now." From Entity...because RDA acted this line with so much emotion!

15. Attraction to feelings to love = soooo married!!

16. "I wont tell anyone about your feelings for..." *enters Sam* - from Citizen Joe.

17. The Broca Divide Kissssssssssssssss! yeah!

18. Fishing.

19. The acceptance of each others faults.

20. All the times Jack said or did something just to make Sam flash that megawatt smile that's reserved just for him.

21. For the technobabble

22. For the situations that made them realize their feelings
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
              I've been missing out! Why didn't I click on "forum" before? Sad days.
              I remember waiting for my 13th bday just so I could register. And I only happened upon the GW Forum accidentally one day while searching for SG stuff. And it's good that you did actually click on it. Better late then never.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I knew I wasn't the only one who liked sequels!
              I love sequels, I also love begging bugging asking nicely for another chap or a sequel.
              sigpic

Comment

And.. the next chapter of Peripheral Visions: Touched. Which is, as were the first few chapters, again a proper 100 word drabble. For the contents of which I feel, btw, I must apologize profusely. I can only say the title refers more to me than the story itself.

Comment

What I Appreciate About Sam & Jack.[/b]

1. Extreme chemistry between the leads, Amanda Tapping and RDA!

2. That even though I'm sure they were tempted, they waited until they were out of each others chain of command. Speaks greatly of their integrity!

3. The wonderful angst they have given us!

4. And the wonderful fluff they've given us! After all together=fluff.

5. The looks they give each other.

6. The stolen moments they've been able to have. *sighs*

7. The possibilities, oh! the possibilities!

8. All the kisses and hugs that we can rewatch.

9. A lot more than I'm supposed to...Always.

10. The 'grace' kiss!! *drools*

11. The WoO kiss! And Jack's look afterward!

12. The Heroes hug. I love it sooo much.

13. "This is Carter we're talking about..." "I know, Jack....you have to prepare yourself for the possibility that she might not be coming back" From DM...because Maybourne knows!

14. "We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it does. Leave her...now." From Entity...because RDA acted this line with so much emotion!

15. Attraction to feelings to love = soooo married!!

16. "I wont tell anyone about your feelings for..." *enters Sam* - from Citizen Joe.

17. The Broca Divide Kissssssssssssssss! yeah!

18. Fishing.

19. The acceptance of each others faults.

20. All the times Jack said or did something just to make Sam flash that megawatt smile that's reserved just for him.

21. For the technobabble

22. For the situations that made them realize their feelings

23. The people I've 'met' discussing them on this thread.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

We interrupt this awesome squeeful outburst of appreciation for...

EPISODE OF THE WEEK

Each week we will post 3 episodes. Please vote for the episode of your choice by Quoting the last voting post, removing the "quote" tags, and adding your vote to the episode of your choice. Voting closes on Saturday at 1200 GMT. The Episode of the Week will be announced Saturday and open for discussion all week long. Commentary, caps, artwork, poetry and any other creative expression relative to the episode is welcomed and encouraged! The purpose of this is to have fun and hopefully further our enjoyment of the wonderful relationship that is Sam and Jack.

The episodes up for consideration this week are:

1) The Light (0)
                    2) Prodigy (0)
                    3) Double Jeopardy (0)

*cough* As you were...
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

1) The Light (1)
                      2) Prodigy (0)
                      3) Double Jeopardy (0)

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        We interrupt this awesome squeeful outburst of appreciation for...

EPISODE OF THE WEEK

Each week we will post 3 episodes. Please vote for the episode of your choice by Quoting the last voting post, removing the "quote" tags, and adding your vote to the episode of your choice. Voting closes on Saturday at 1200 GMT. The Episode of the Week will be announced Saturday and open for discussion all week long. Commentary, caps, artwork, poetry and any other creative expression relative to the episode is welcomed and encouraged! The purpose of this is to have fun and hopefully further our enjoyment of the wonderful relationship that is Sam and Jack.

The episodes up for consideration this week are:

<snippety snip>

*cough* As you were...
                        *shifty eyes* How come you skipped over Entity...? Or are they being more random?

Comment

*shifty eyes* How come you skipped over Entity...? Or are they being more random?
                          Each time we go through I try to not put episodes up for consideration that we watched last time, otherwise we just end up watching the same ones over and over. We've watched Entity relatively recently (and 2010, which is the other one I just skipped over) so they miss out this time. They'll be up for consideration next time we get to this point in season 4
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Each time we go through I try to not put episodes up for consideration that we watched last time, otherwise we just end up watching the same ones over and over. We've watched Entity relatively recently (and 2010, which is the other one I just skipped over) so they miss out this time. They'll be up for consideration next time we get to this point in season 4
                            Hmmm...I never noticed that. I was gonna say...every single shippy episode was skipped...

Comment

1) The Light (2)
                              2) Prodigy (0)
                              3) Double Jeopardy (0)

Comment

1) The Light (3)
                                2) Prodigy (0)
                                3) Double Jeopardy (0)

Comment

Working...
                                X