Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Darn! I missed it through playing with........ other things

Am I allowed to say that Major Wood looked really HOT in that ep? No? Said it now, so there

Me too. Rats! I wanted to see that one too.

Never mind, there's always the rewatch on the discussion thread in a few weeks.

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    Dude, you said "Major Wood" and I totally went to the gutter with that one.

That's rather the point really.

And you wonder why there's such a lot of Martin Wood Fangurling going on here?

Bren, thanks for the tip down memory lane. I'm enjoying it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      You know I'm watching D&C right now, and I find it funny how Daniel always assumes that it's Sam who's coming on to Jack. And he seems so clueless about the ship
      What's even funnier is how incredulous he is about it!

So did you hear the news?
      Um, that Sam's going to command the Hammond?
      She's been doing that for three months.
      Oh. I just found the email yesterday... I'd thought she'd been hard to get a hold of...
      Yeah, look, anyway, she's pregnant!
      :: looks confused :: Who's the father?
      Me, Daniel... for crying out loud!
      Really? When did this happen?

:: headdesk ::

Comment

Dude, you said "Major Wood" and I totally went to the gutter with that one.

Yes, very aptly named wasn't he?

Comment

Oh. I just found the email yesterday... I'd thought she'd been hard to get a hold of...

*giggles* I think he's doing it on purpose! Is that a scene from Resolution???? Where did you find the yet unwritten script? Are you holding out on us Twilight????

And I just noticed that when Janet and Daniel are in the room with Sam and Sam's trying to stop Jack from going through with it, then Janet goes: Sam I really have to do this...

Sam goes behind Daniel grabbing her head. (((((huggs)))) Never noticed that before.

I'm still talking about D&C, lol.
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            *giggles* I think he's doing it on purpose! Is that a scene from Resolution???? Where did you find the yet unwritten script? Are you holding out on us Twilight????

And I just noticed that when Janet and Daniel are in the room with Sam and Sam's trying to stop Jack from going through with it, then Janet goes: Sam I really have to do this...

Sam goes behind Daniel grabbing her head. (((((huggs)))) Never noticed that before.

I'm still talking about D&C, lol.
            Well, I didn't want to say anything but I'm holding Brad Wright hostage in my closet while I'm waiting for production to start. The final stage of the plan will be changing the name of the movie from SG-1: Revolution to Sam&Jack: Resolution with minor guest appearances by those other characters.

Comment

Well, I didn't want to say anything but I'm holding Brad Wright hostage in my closet while I'm waiting for production to start. The final stage of the plan will be changing the name of the movie from SG-1: Revolution to Sam&Jack: Resolution with minor guest appearances by those other characters.
              Yiiiiipieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Good shipper are you!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*blinks*

Then who is that guy I'm holding hostage in my closet? I know he's the real BW...I took a DNA test

Anyway...Yay for Preggy Sam...although I still prefer my version of some fluffy S/J begin with LOTS of angst after that...and then a guttery conclusion
                I just can't see a real SG1 movie without the team...it's my main thing
                sigpic

Comment

So incredibly glad somebody took action about getting the movie written right
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    Some of it was just too funny!
                    I concur....

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Democracy in action

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Yeah, and he had to get down precisely there why??
                    I certainly wouldn't've passed up a chance like that....

Comment

sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

At least Daniel didn't ask "How'd that happen?" because Jack - being Jack - might have been tempted to go into an explanation, after which poor Daniel would have needed to burn his eyes out...

Comment

Random Q:

Do you think Daniel ever had a period of liking Sam in a non brother/sister kind of way?

Remembers Broca Divide when Jack told Daniel that Sam tried to seduce him. The look on Danny boy's face and his comment "You...poor man."

Ohh. How do you think Jack would have dealt with a Sam/Daniel involvement with the way Jack felt about Sam.

It's after 10 pm here so feel free to ignore me.

I won't hold it against you, but if you want to, go ahead and give me your thoughts.

**watches shippers pass by, shaking their heads in disgust at the question**
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                            Do you think Daniel ever had a period of liking Sam in a non brother/sister kind of way?
                            I really don't. He was still very much in love with Sha're when they first met, and really by the time she was out of the picture I think his relationship with Sam had become very solidly sibling-like already.

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                              Random Q:

Remembers Broca Divide when Jack told Daniel that Sam tried to seduce him. The look on Danny boy's face and his comment "You...poor man."

Ohh. How do you think Jack would have dealt with a Sam/Daniel involvement with the way Jack felt about Sam.

It's after 10 pm here so feel free to ignore me.

I won't hold it against you, but if you want to, go ahead and give me your thoughts.

**watches shippers pass by, shaking their heads in disgust at the question**
                              I think that its possible, but IMHO i dont think so since he was probably still in love Sha're at that point. it takes awhile for a borther/sister relationship to develop, as it does with any relationship and couple that with the fact that sam is an attractive woman, by any standards and i think thats where you get the broca divide response from. daniel may have just been aware of how good-looking sam was and kidding in a way that jack shouldnt complain an incredibly inteligent and goreous woman like sam did try to seduce him. then again its also possible that daniel was probably just trying to process the idea that sam tried to seduce jack in general.

I'm not really sure how jack would have reacted had anything evolved between daniel and sam. my guess would be that he wouldnt do anything to intervene and get her for himself since him and sam were not technically free to be together if he did admit his feelings about her due to the chain of command rules and just let Sam be happy, if indeed she was happy with daniel. but other than that *shrugs* i can't really say. im sure somebody else will have a better clue.
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey! I'm back! How are ya, family?! Any news? Any new news? Shipfirmation??? Huh? Huh?

I'm back, there should be cake.

Gifties:

And...just 'cause I miss him. Hammond of Texax *Bra'tac-style head swoop*
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X