Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME AKAMAIMOM!!!

Great to see you over here And for all your linguistic questions, may I point you in the direction of the Shiptionary?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Really cute, short fic:

Dress Blues

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        And for all your linguistic questions, may I point you in the direction of the Shiptionary?

I have to study, I think...
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          Well. Maybe that's the REAL reason Jack always stopped Sam's technobabble... too much... tension... for him. And y'know in the "Shroud" he was looking at that sheet of paper rather intently...
          lol. that was the RST... it was the first time there'd been oxygen in his brain when he'd discussed science with her: "Oh... wait.. this does make sense..."

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            lol. that was the RST... it was the first time there'd been oxygen in his brain when he'd discussed science with her: "Oh... wait.. this does make sense..."
            Exactly...
            Spoiler:
            Once he'd gone through the wormhole, he could clear his mind for actual science. George's theory on "Seinfeld" was so wrong in this case (anyone? anyone?).

Comment

Exactly...
              Spoiler:
              Once he'd gone through the wormhole, he could clear his mind for actual science.
              Which brings us back to my original point, which is:
              Spoiler:
              when one is thunking, one should pay attention so one doesn't miss the wormhole. Or it will just keep getting worse, and worse, and worse.... Until all you can keep down are mashed potatoes and they might have to freeze you in Antarctica for your own safety. 'Tis true, I'm afraid.

Comment

Spoiler:
                when one is thunking, one should pay attention so one doesn't miss the wormhole. Or it will just keep getting worse, and worse, and worse.... Until all you can keep down are mashed potatoes and they might have to freeze you in Antarctica for your own safety. 'Tis true, I'm afraid.
                And thus we have the evil evil evil combination that we call... A TATER TOT.

O.o

There was a point but I forgot what it was.

Comment

Ew.. that sounds like the most evil Kid!Fic ever!!

EDIT: Somebody better stop us...

Comment

Spoilered for slightly adult content:
                    Spoiler:
                    I was randomly reminded once again of the overwhelmingly *insert word I won't use here* imagery of Stargate just the other day. In this light, I can't help thinking going through the open wormhole is more appropriate in a thunking mental state than missing it completely...
                    Dude. I'm so getting myself kicked off Gateworld again. (joking.. I've never been kicked off... just... looked upon sternly)
                    ROFLMAO!

Ah, the ol' *orifice*!

About getting "kicked off"...
                    Spoiler:
                    When I came back to the party Thread last summer, I was warned, lots and lots and lots, about heavy-handed modding of Guttery content... not that it slowed me down in the slightest... and the only thing that did get me modded... was a gif that was too big.

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    And I'd never thought about the 'Gate quite that way, Jenn. But wouldn't wormhole physics kind of get in the way? Ha ha ha.
                    Welcome!

I'm the one these folks usually blame for the back-splash of Gutter that keeps flooding the Cavern of Angst around here. To be fair, it is *often* (as in frequently) my fault.

As for your spoilered comment...
                    Spoiler:
                    I refer you to one of the bestest Gutter fics I have ever read: "jacksex.doc" from the Danny Lurks series. Very much a Mature fic, though, so the link is to the main Danny Lurks page, scroll to the very bottom to find this one and *read* it. I never looked at wormhole travel the same again after reading that one!
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Too bad you don't read AUs - I just got this crazy plot idea... Bren would be rolling over in her guttery bed... but who knows... I have too many plot balls running around in my head as it is.

Comment

I know you didn't have me in mind... I want ya to keep going! This is a great way to start the day! (Yes, I am getting a very late start this Monday...)

Adults (*snort*) sorta:
                        Spoiler:
                        Depends, I suspect, on exactly how excited one gets by wormhole. physics. And, I suppose, what exactly is meant by the term 'astronomical' as well.
                        Now I've totally ruined both those terms forever *sigh*.
                        I'd best not touch that one with a ten-lightyear-pole. I really *will* get modded.

Well. Maybe that's the REAL reason Jack always stopped Sam's technobabble... too much... tension... for him. And y'know in the "Shroud" he was looking at that sheet of paper rather intently...
                        That's 'cause he was actually staring at the clipping from the Kama Sutra he'd taped over the technobabble...

Or it could be that...

Spoiler:
                        ROFLMAO!

Uh... yeah. I'll take a pass on that one, right alongside "cream of potato soup". Eeewwwwww!!
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Too bad you don't read AUs - I just got this crazy plot idea... Bren would be rolling over in her guttery bed... but who knows... I have too many plot balls running around in my head as it is.
                          Balls can run? Cause, you know, usually mine roll. Or bounce.

Bouncing balls! Might be better, tho, if it were "Bouncing Ba'als"...

<grin, duck, run like Netu>
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                            I know you didn't have me in mind... I want ya to keep going! This is a great way to start the day! (Yes, I am getting a very late start this Monday...)
                            Well, I haven't been to bed yet today...
                            I'd best not touch that one with a ten-lightyear-pole. I really *will* get modded.
                            Actually, I think I was touching it with a ten-lightyear pole. I just wouldn't use a smaller one.

Comment

Uh... yeah. I'll take a pass on that one, right alongside "cream of potato soup". Eeewwwwww!!
                              I think I'm going to be sick. I can't believe you gave me THAT image. How could you Bren? HOW COULD YOU???

Balls can run? Cause, you know, usually mine roll. Or bounce.

Bouncing balls! Might be better, tho, if it were "Bouncing Ba'als"...

<grin, duck, run like Netu>
                              I'm not touching THAT one with a ten foot pole.

We are bad. So very very very very bad.

Comment

I think I'm going to be sick. I can't believe you gave me THAT image. How could you Bren? HOW COULD YOU???
                                You only have yourself to blame. You mentioned Tater Tot.

All's fair in the Gutter of love and war, after all!
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X