• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Love that gif!!

School OT:
    Spoiler:
    I love Calculus, don't really like English, I really dislike English papers, I think Chemistry is OK, and I love Physics. All of that is ok because I am studying engineering
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

question: Since Tonite is the simpson's 20th anniversary Special do u think sam will let jack watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I agree with both of the above comments. I've never seen that particular scene as Jack shutting Sam down or reprimanding her for calling him "Jack". In my opinion, he was just surprised to hear her say his name instead of "sir", and he reacted to that. I think she could have called him "Homer" or "hey you" or some other off-the-wall name and he would have been fine with it, so long as she just woke up and spoke to him.
        I definitely agree with you, trupi and UhSir on this! He was just glad they had found her, and that she was alive. I've always felt he had been sitting there for hours, unable to bring himself to go home until she came around.

However, in her concussed state, and because of the effects of the hallucination, Sam probably misinterpreted his reply as a gentle reprimand...and it reminded her that in order to move on, she'd have to give up her long-held hopes of being with him "someday."

But, as I always remind myself, it worked out ok in the end...

Sweet Dreams, all!

Comment

Welcome AkamaiMom!!!

Comment

Hello AkamaiMom! Thanks for all of the wonderful, entertaining fics!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I have to say that this site is overwhelming, and I can only hope to learn it as soon as I can. And I'm so humbled by people's responses to my fic. Really. I just put them out there in hopes of answering my own questions and prolonging my own enjoyment of the show. I truly doubted that anyone else would care. So--again, thanks and I hope I can contribute something here.
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                The sniff gif...

Aww. This is new to me. Lovin' it!

I observe some sniffng, colonel!

Comment

Banner by Cags

We're kicking off the Season 4 Rewatch on the Sam/Jack Discussion thread today!

Come and join in the discussion!

Small Victories Discussion here
                  sigpic
                  Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                  My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Thanks! I have to say that this site is overwhelming, and I can only hope to learn it as soon as I can. And I'm so humbled by people's responses to my fic. Really. I just put them out there in hopes of answering my own questions and prolonging my own enjoyment of the show. I truly doubted that anyone else would care. So--again, thanks and I hope I can contribute something here.
                    Welcome to the thread, Akamai. And so glad you found us... I've seen you on ffnet And that was pretty much what I think a lot of us thought when we started writing lol.

You get a newbie present (and because SV is the ep of the week on the discussion thread):

Comment

*looks at Jenn's pretty...thingy...*

Oh dear - early season 4 is full of WAY too much cute-hair induced FANGIRL SQUEE!!!

*is suffering from a slight overload*

*secretly wants more*
                      sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*hugs Ship Family*

*sneaks out*
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Thread, Akamaimom! I love your work!
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Oh I think you aready have. I've seen your fics recced and bookmarked them for the time I actually have to do things like actually read and think. I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome Akamaimom. I am sure you'll love it here. We're all perfectly normal...

except the Woohoos....

... and the shippy hippies....

... and the MOPs...

...and the Pete lovers (ok maybe not love but like and, yes, we do have, er, one of those. ) ...

...and AT thunkers.....

... and the RDA thunkers....

... and the Cavern Of Angst dwellers....

... and the Gutter Gals and boys (but mostly gals)....

... and the Fluff Fanatics...

*thinks*

Ok so, we're not very normal at all but we're all happily abnormal together and if being abnormal earns us a place in Dr Mangus' home that's absolutely fine and dandy by me.

Er... the point is, Welcome!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ever so slightly OT, but I finally got all my fics organized into one cohesive (hopefully) easy to use index here. Thought I'd share cause it was a lot harder and took a lot longer than I'd have thought it would .

Comment

What is a thunker?
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X