Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    In their defense, that is the way he's looking at her and acting... Because essentially that's what he *is* saying. So I can understand the dubbers making that mistake. Seriously.
    Well... to be honest, I'd always had a slightly different--equally Shippy but far more Guttery--interpretation of the subtext in that scene.

Jack snags the box right out of Sam's hands. "No! I'll take it.
    There’s a whole room full of geeks up there just dyin’ to get their hands on this." On the word "this" Jack glances down, and between the way his eyes don't really seem to be focusing on the box and the almost leeringly suggestive tone of his voice, seemed to indicate--to my Gutter-drenched fron, anyway--that it wasn't the contents of the box those 'geeks' were dying to get their hands on! Tack on that "You've got packin' to do" and his sly little six-grabbing indulgence, it's little wonder Sam looked like this:

And this:

SAM'S GOIN' *FISHIN'* WITH JACK!!!

LONG LIVE THE GUTTER!!!

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

OK, so all this Moebius chat has got me thinking.

Did Sam and Jack wait until they were at the cabin to, er, go fishing or do you think they kind of thought "screw the regs; they won't count in a few days/weeks" and made up for the fact they'd have an awfully long distance relationship while they were still in the same state?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        OK, so all this Moebius chat has got me thinking.

Did Sam and Jack wait until they were at the cabin to, er, go fishing or do you think they kind of thought "screw the regs; they won't count in a few days/weeks" and made up for the fact they'd have an awfully long distance relationship while they were still in the same state?
        I've always thought that they were too busy. I imagine in my head that they let their guard down and subtly acknowledge that yes, it's going to happen... and then I think at the cabin when everything's the way it should be they go "fishing"

Comment

I don't know if you realized it, but Dad made it his dying mission to get us together.
          I've always loved Dad.
          You know, it's funny... When I first introduced them, P... (nope, dammit, can't do it!) called him "Dad", and Dad told him he couldn't call him that till he'd actually married his daughter.
          I've been calling him Dad for years.
          Exactly my point.

One of the last things Dad said to me... was that I shouldn't let the rules stand in the way of my happiness.
          Sage advice. So... whatcha gonna do about it?
          I say screw the Regs. We should be doing this...

Love and hot fudge,
          Bren Ren
          ~
          My stories!
          ~

sigpic

Comment

IS that your answer Bren?

'cause I gotta say, that six grabbing (and he so does) scene in Moebius? I just can't see him doing that until there'd at least been some heavy petting going on. That's why I asked the question.
            sigpic

Comment

'cause I gotta say, that six grabbing (and he so does) scene in Moebius? I just can't see him doing that until there'd at least been some heavy petting going on. That's why I asked the question.
              Cags!!! O.O You don't pet fish!!! That's just weird

Comment

1) Point of no Return (1)
                2) Tangent (1)
                3) The Serpent's Venom (3)

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                ROFL!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Jeez...like that scene wasn't guttery enough as it was!

*likes guttery*

I actually wonder if they've had at least some sort of "talk" right before then...somehow...because we've seen how Jack's acted (could a man possibly be more moppier then him?!) in season 8...and he looks waaaayyy to happy for a man that doesn't know the woman he loves, loves him back.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post

Sheesh, have you never heard of trout tickling?

*wonders if Sam goes into a trance-like state after her underbelly has been stroked?*

*wonders how long it'll take before that comment gets modded.*
                    sigpic

Comment

*wonders if Sam goes into a trance-like state after her underbelly has been stroked?*

*reads article*

There is so a plot bunny in there, I just know it!

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Cags...I might never look at a fish the same way again...

From the wiki article...

He then kneels on one knee and passes his hand, turned with fingers up, deftly under the rock until it comes in contact with the fish's tail. Then he begins tickling with his forefinger, gradually running his hand along the fish's belly further and further toward the head until it is under the gills. Then comes a quick grasp, a struggle, and the prize is wrenched out of his natural element, stunned with a blow on the head, and landed in the pocket of the poacher.
                          GUTTER!

Comment

1) Point of no Return (1)
                            2) Tangent (1)
                            3) The Serpent's Venom (4)

Comment

Oh Cags - the very very mature places we could go. :: cough cough :: And now you will never read Dr. Seuss the same.

Comment

Caught this whilst ripping clips for vidding and figured I'd drop it here for you captioning wizards.

Comment

Working...
                                X