No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Twilight. You're on quite the roll today.

Someone needs to write a little fic about how Cam becomes 'enlightened' about the 'fishing' euphemisms.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

again ROFL Twi and poor Cam not understanding our love couple! Poor daniel and Teal'c who could understand them ...

They would roll their eyes!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        again ROFL Twi and poor Cam not understanding our love couple! Poor daniel and Teal'c who could understand them ...

They would roll their eyes!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

Someone needs to write a little fic about how Cam becomes 'enlightened' about the 'fishing' euphemisms.
          I'm entertaining myself as I wait for tonight so my dad can call me and tell me what the heck the password to my router is so I can hook up my new netbook. O.o He's got all these protections. I need a freaking GDO...

"So... sir... level 28..."

Sam: "I heard there was an empty storage room..."
          Jack :"Me too."

"You too?"

"I was thinking that it's our duty, Carter, to make sure there's nothing... fishy going on in there..."

"Of course sir. Fishing should be restricted to level 32."

Comment

(Sam) "I know she's a robot, but I'm still uncomfortable 'fishing' around her..."

Off Camera: Daniel: You know that the VIP quarters don't have cameras anymore...

"You were listening?"
            "Sir, how does he know what fishing means?"

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              I'm entertaining myself as I wait for tonight so my dad can call me and tell me what the heck the password to my router is so I can hook up my new netbook. O.o He's got all these protections. I need a freaking GDO...

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...78_Chimera.jpg
              "So... sir... level 28..."

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...8a_Chimera.jpg
              Sam: "I heard there was an empty storage room..."
              Jack :"Me too."

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...8b_Chimera.jpg
              "You too?"

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...8c_Chimera.jpg
              "I was thinking that it's our duty, Carter, to make sure there's nothing... fishy going on in there..."

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...8d_Chimera.jpg
              "Of course sir. Fishing should be restricted to level 32."
              Level 32!! Woo Hooo!!!

I really will die laughing if a storage room on level 32 has a cameo in Movie #3, I'm telling you...
              Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

It's that time again!

Time to make fun of the Disney Channel?
                No!
                Time to change our underwear?
                Still no!

It's time for a random Shippy question!

Wheel of morality, turn, turn, turn.
                Tell us the lesson that we should learn!

The moral of today's story is... Moral Number One: People in glass houses should get dressed with the lights out.

Bu dum bum bum.

Seriously speaking... okay, semi-seriously speaking, I need your help, Ship Family. Does anyone know if there exists a list compiling all the little moments that Jack and Sam check each other out (usually while the other isn't looking...)? I have several, but I know I'm missing some, soooooo....

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Oh Shannon....

I'm drowning in gutter water here!

Oh how I wish I had green.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  hey Cag I fixed it.

Hey why?! I never said it was a bad thing...

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

I did once start writing a ficlet about how Sam enlightens Cam about her relationship with Jack. Never could work out how to finish it though so it languishes on my hard drive with a thousand other twinkling ideas.

Although I did write a very slightly guttery, let's-tease poor-old-Daniel ficlet that was prompted by a discussion here once.

Too Much Fishing Can Be Hazardous To Your Health

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                  Level 32!! Woo Hooo!!!

I really will die laughing if a storage room on level 32 has a cameo in Movie #3, I'm telling you...
                  I would not be in the least bit surprised at all if there isn't a storage closet in joke somewhere. I can't see there being a scene with them all hot and steamy in one but I can sort of see them walking past one, chatting and then slowly pausing by the door, sharing an enigmatic (for her) and smug (for him) smile and then walking on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                    Well, I guess my cold/flu is finally going away. Last night I slept real good. Good enough to have a dream. But the more exciting thing is that I actually remember the entire dream! I always ever just wake up and remember some little bit of my dreams and when I try to remember more they quickly disappear into a complete fog.

Well, this dream was all about Sam and Jack. I guess maybe this is what my shippy brain would love to see for confirmation? I figured I had to share it with you all so I tried to write it out, but it's not the prettiest writing. (I don't know how you writers do this stuff. Sheesh! I'll stick to making videos.)

Shippy Dream
                    Spoiler:

Jack is sitting, alone, at the big briefing room table. There are file folders and papers and pictures arranged in front of him and he's so absorbed with it that he doesn't hear Sam walk into the room. She enters from behind him, walks up to him, staying out of his view and reaches her right hand around the chair and puts it on his right shoulder. Jack leans back in the chair and looks up, sees her and smiles. “Hi!” he says and he makes like he's going to stand up but Sam moves around to his side and pulls back on the chair with her left hand, leans down, sliding her right hand to the center of his chest and kisses him. As this is happening, Jack tosses the papers he's holding toward the table but they slip off into his lap and a few fall to the floor. He starts to reach his left hand up to Sam just as she pulls away slightly, her lips still brushing his, she whispers, “I missed you.” As she straightens up, Jack says, “More please,” and Sam smiles then looks at the stuff on the table and asks, “Busy?” Jack keeps looking at her and says, “Trying to kiss my wife...” By now Sam is curious about a picture on the table. She starts to reach for it and asks, “Is that the...” and Jack takes hold of her other hand, sits forward, takes the picture away from her and says, “Wait!” Then he starts picking up the papers that had fallen and as he's putting them on the table he says, “Sit down and I'll fill you in on everything from the beginning.” She's standing there smiling at him. So he points to the chair across the corner of the table and says, “Sit,” and Sam sits down.

Oh that's quite lovely. I think we all have our own hopes, wishes and dreams aabotu how we think movie #3 will start.

Your writing is fine. I liked it and got the vibe well enough.

It's that time again!

Seriously speaking... okay, semi-seriously speaking, I need your help, Ship Family. Does anyone know if there exists a list compiling all the little moments that Jack and Sam check each other out (usually while the other isn't looking...)? I have several, but I know I'm missing some, soooooo....

Hmm, Someone somewhere (Rachel500 I think - don't hold me to that) has an Every Shippy moment List that might help?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Oh that's quite lovely. I think we all have our own hopes, wishes and dreams aabotu how we think movie #3 will start.

Your writing is fine. I liked it and got the vibe well enough.

Hmm, Someone somewhere (Rachel500 I think - don't hold me to that) has an Every Shippy moment List that might help?
                      Yep, it's Rachel's list. I have the link though: The Every Shippy Moment Ever List
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just watched 2010 with my brother. I know for sure now that he's a shipper.

2 examples:
                        The starting scene where Joe comes in at the lunchroom and gives Sam a quick kiss.
                        My brother's response "That's just wrong."
                        I was like "what?"(coz I thought he meant my yoghurt that I was mixing with bananas)
                        Bro:"That"*points at screen* "kiss"

When Sam tells Joe about the whole Aschen thing and he knows my brother was chanting "break-up, break-up, break-up"

Oh and he compared Sam with the dog thing Jack was considering. (to take Sam yes or no)

Overall it is weird to see this episode and think we live in 2010 now. Although I had to say except for the Aschen doohickeys most of the Earth stuff was kind of the same. Except the clothing was a lot more boring. I like the bright colors more
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't look at me! My husband teases me for being in the gutter. My favorite part of being married is being able to make inside gutter jokes LOL
                          lol. While I had this on multiquote catching up on the thread John actually made one literally over the heads of our children. Cause I was gonna say it gets even better when you can make them over the heads of your children while they have no idea why Mommy and Daddy are laughing.

And then you guys started talking about Cam and fishing... which made the whole thing that much funnier.

Oh... And look what the stenos dragged home: Five Things Jack Learned From Sam

Comment

Woohoo!! LOL Guess I"m in the gutter today
                            indeed....

Don't look at me! My husband teases me for being in the gutter. My favorite part of being married is being able to make inside gutter jokes LOL

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Oh Shannon....

I'm drowning in gutter water here!

Oh how I wish I had green.

Hey why?! I never said it was a bad thing...

I did once start writing a ficlet about how Sam enlightens Cam about her relationship with Jack. Never could work out how to finish it though so it languishes on my hard drive with a thousand other twinkling ideas.

Although I did write a very slightly guttery, let's-tease poor-old-Daniel ficlet that was prompted by a discussion here once.

Too Much Fishing Can Be Hazardous To Your Health

I would not be in the least bit surprised at all if there isn't a storage closet in joke somewhere. I can't see there being a scene with them all hot and steamy in one but I can sort of see them walking past one, chatting and then slowly pausing by the door, sharing an enigmatic (for her) and smug (for him) smile and then walking on.
                            *throws cags a raft*.....

Comment

gutters, funnies, shippy dreams, and i have no greens to bestoy.

*throws green confetti*

catch!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

It's that time again!

Time to make fun of the Disney Channel?
                                No!
                                Time to change our underwear?
                                Still no!

It's time for a random Shippy question!

Wheel of morality, turn, turn, turn.
                                Tell us the lesson that we should learn!

The moral of today's story is... Moral Number One: People in glass houses should get dressed with the lights out.

Bu dum bum bum.

Spoilered for gutterness:
                                Spoiler:
                                Okay, now I know this thread is neck high in gutter! When I first read that line, I read coupling instead of compling! My jaw hit the floor!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X