Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
    That right there is better than a cup of Joe to wake you up in the morning. Question is...who is going to get me out of the gutter so that I can go to work
    Don't look at me! My husband teases me for being in the gutter. My favorite part of being married is being able to make inside gutter jokes LOL

Comment

"inside gutter jokes" ...you know only that sentence is already guttery

For our daily dosis...perhaps it is time for another daily dosis kiss? New one? Old one...make me addicted!
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning Ship family.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Indeed...Thor's planet or Sam...sounds equal

Sam: Because we lost mine earlier on remember?

*hears some shuffling and T comes in*

T: Colonel O'Neill, Major Carter?

*carter and o'neill look at T who is holding a pair of panties*

T: I found this clothing article in a nearby bush, could it be of any consequence?

(I let you all think how that ends)

So it needs a spit warning?

<falls deeply in the gutter>
        Too funny.

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        Don't look at me! My husband teases me for being in the gutter. My favorite part of being married is being able to make inside gutter jokes LOL

sigpic
        sig by Mada
        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Spoilered for gutter
          Spoiler:
          Jack: *thinking* 3.2 seconds to get her boots off... 2.1 seconds to get her pants off... 2.4 to get the panties although 1.3 if I use a knife and just slice...
          Bwahahaha. I could see Jack thinking that sort of thing . . .
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Well, I guess my cold/flu is finally going away. Last night I slept real good. Good enough to have a dream. But the more exciting thing is that I actually remember the entire dream! I always ever just wake up and remember some little bit of my dreams and when I try to remember more they quickly disappear into a complete fog.

Well, this dream was all about Sam and Jack. I guess maybe this is what my shippy brain would love to see for confirmation? I figured I had to share it with you all so I tried to write it out, but it's not the prettiest writing. (I don't know how you writers do this stuff. Sheesh! I'll stick to making videos.)

Shippy Dream
            Spoiler:

Jack is sitting, alone, at the big briefing room table. There are file folders and papers and pictures arranged in front of him and he's so absorbed with it that he doesn't hear Sam walk into the room. She enters from behind him, walks up to him, staying out of his view and reaches her right hand around the chair and puts it on his right shoulder. Jack leans back in the chair and looks up, sees her and smiles. “Hi!” he says and he makes like he's going to stand up but Sam moves around to his side and pulls back on the chair with her left hand, leans down, sliding her right hand to the center of his chest and kisses him. As this is happening, Jack tosses the papers he's holding toward the table but they slip off into his lap and a few fall to the floor. He starts to reach his left hand up to Sam just as she pulls away slightly, her lips still brushing his, she whispers, “I missed you.” As she straightens up, Jack says, “More please,” and Sam smiles then looks at the stuff on the table and asks, “Busy?” Jack keeps looking at her and says, “Trying to kiss my wife...” By now Sam is curious about a picture on the table. She starts to reach for it and asks, “Is that the...” and Jack takes hold of her other hand, sits forward, takes the picture away from her and says, “Wait!” Then he starts picking up the papers that had fallen and as he's putting them on the table he says, “Sit down and I'll fill you in on everything from the beginning.” She's standing there smiling at him. So he points to the chair across the corner of the table and says, “Sit,” and Sam sits down.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              Bwahahaha. I could see Jack thinking that sort of thing . . .
              Well, I thought - he's a strategist. Mission objective, plan, complete! Tactical. It's all about the tactical.

"All right Carter so when we get home, I'll have my key already out, you just focus on undoing that complicated belt you insist on wearing. I'm thinking 2 maybe 3 seconds tops to get in. Now see here? This table's in the way so I'm going to have to pin you to the west wall..."

"Don't you think you've overthought this Jack?"
              "It was that or listen to the Joint Chiefs babble on about something overseas again. So, back to the plan I'm thinking passionate kissing in the hall..."

Comment

ROFLMAO Twi...planning on how to go fishing?

Sounds about right

*hands Jack a knife to just cut the clothes away instead*
                sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO Twi...planning on how to go fishing?

Sounds about right

*hands Jack a knife to just cut the clothes away instead*
                  sorry but that's a little too....Kinky for Jack.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 06 January 2010, 10:12 AM.

Comment

love the gutter!

I guess when you've waited long enough, a few seconds more is too long.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    sorry but that's a little too....Kinky for Jack. Though I wouldn't put it passed him.
                    That statement is somewhat oxymoronic.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I thought - he's a strategist. Mission objective, plan, complete! Tactical. It's all about the tactical.
                      LOL! Twilight. I have to agree
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                        Well, I guess my cold/flu is finally going away. Last night I slept real good. Good enough to have a dream. But the more exciting thing is that I actually remember the entire dream! I always ever just wake up and remember some little bit of my dreams and when I try to remember more they quickly disappear into a complete fog.

Well, this dream was all about Sam and Jack. I guess maybe this is what my shippy brain would love to see for confirmation? I figured I had to share it with you all so I tried to write it out, but it's not the prettiest writing. (I don't know how you writers do this stuff. Sheesh! I'll stick to making videos.)

Shippy Dream
                        Spoiler:

Jack is sitting, alone, at the big briefing room table. There are file folders and papers and pictures arranged in front of him and he's so absorbed with it that he doesn't hear Sam walk into the room. She enters from behind him, walks up to him, staying out of his view and reaches her right hand around the chair and puts it on his right shoulder. Jack leans back in the chair and looks up, sees her and smiles. “Hi!” he says and he makes like he's going to stand up but Sam moves around to his side and pulls back on the chair with her left hand, leans down, sliding her right hand to the center of his chest and kisses him. As this is happening, Jack tosses the papers he's holding toward the table but they slip off into his lap and a few fall to the floor. He starts to reach his left hand up to Sam just as she pulls away slightly, her lips still brushing his, she whispers, “I missed you.” As she straightens up, Jack says, “More please,” and Sam smiles then looks at the stuff on the table and asks, “Busy?” Jack keeps looking at her and says, “Trying to kiss my wife...” By now Sam is curious about a picture on the table. She starts to reach for it and asks, “Is that the...” and Jack takes hold of her other hand, sits forward, takes the picture away from her and says, “Wait!” Then he starts picking up the papers that had fallen and as he's putting them on the table he says, “Sit down and I'll fill you in on everything from the beginning.” She's standing there smiling at him. So he points to the chair across the corner of the table and says, “Sit,” and Sam sits down.

glad to hear that maybe there is something about flu, recovery and shipy dreams
                        sigpic

Comment

Cute fic rec:

100 Things I Love About Major Samantha Carter by rebeccavoy

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...097_Shroud.jpg

"All right Carter so when we get home, I'll have my key already out, you just focus on undoing that complicated belt you insist on wearing. I'm thinking 2 maybe 3 seconds tops to get in. Now see here? This table's in the way so I'm going to have to pin you to the west wall..."

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...97a_Shroud.jpg

"Don't you think you've overthought this Jack?"
                            "It was that or listen to the Joint Chiefs babble on about something overseas again. So, back to the plan I'm thinking passionate kissing in the hall..."

I can see that
                            Last edited by kusanagi; 06 January 2010, 09:54 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

hey Cag I fixed it.

Comment

"The way I figure sir, if we take the route I suggested, we could theoretically start fishing about five minutes thirty-eight seconds sooner."

"Although sir, I just remembered that I have some fishing equipment in my lab that I'll need your help with. That might tack on about five minutes..."
                                "Only five Carter? You wound me."
                                (Cam): Is the only thing you guys ever talk about is fishing? I really don't understand it...

Comment

Working...
                                X