• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...gbehindSam.jpg

Spoilered for gutter
    Spoiler:
    Jack: *thinking* 3.2 seconds to get her boots off... 2.1 seconds to get her pants off... 2.4 to get the panties although 1.3 if I use a knife and just slice...
    shoots and scores!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      shoots and scores!
      Woohoo!! LOL Guess I"m in the gutter today

Comment

Okay - so I'm giving in and making slow progress in the world of LJ. :: mutters incoherently ::

I want to post one of my current stories :: points to sig :: as an "introductory" story (but I don't really know who'd read it since um, I only have two friends - hey Amanda and Jann). Which of my stories do you think would make a good one? I was thinking one of my shorter ones...

And 'er... do I just post it like a journal entry?

Comment

Okay - so I'm giving in and making slow progress in the world of LJ. :: mutters incoherently ::

I want to post one of my current stories :: points to sig :: as an "introductory" story (but I don't really know who'd read it since um, I only have two friends - hey Amanda and Jann). Which of my stories do you think would make a good one? I was thinking one of my shorter ones...

And 'er... do I just post it like a journal entry?
          LJ OT
          Spoiler:
          You should so do the Half Baked Potato one! Or the steamy one WoO/BD crossover one. And yup just post it as a journal entry...you might want to use an LJ cut...which all you have to do is Highlight your whole story and while your in Rich Text find the little icon with the 3 lines and the squiggly line thinger, and click that. Then when the box pops up just type a line from the story or S/J forever or whatever you want Click okay

Also you can cross post it to the Sam_and_Jack community or sj_everyday and more people will see it. Just be sure you have the title, author, any warnings, what it's rated and a summary Then include the link back to your journal entry.

*is an LJ junkie*

And some angst for Twilight

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

i took a bath. a story happened.

spoilered for longness and becauseofness -

{{snipped}}
            and
            ROFL Sally! That was wonderful. I love your writing style too. You don't waste words. *giggle*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            *le sigh* They really are the two most beautiful people in the world.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/JacklookingbehindSam.jpg

Spoilered for gutter
            Spoiler:
            Jack: *thinking* 3.2 seconds to get her boots off... 2.1 seconds to get her pants off... 2.4 to get the panties although 1.3 if I use a knife and just slice...
            Needs a better warning than that. I just spit tea all over my desk.

Comment

sam: oh my god... he's got my underwear on.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

LJ OT
                Spoiler:
                You should so do the Half Baked Potato one! Or the steamy one WoO/BD crossover one. And yup just post it as a journal entry...you might want to use an LJ cut...which all you have to do is Highlight your whole story and while your in Rich Text find the little icon with the 3 lines and the squiggly line thinger, and click that. Then when the box pops up just type a line from the story or S/J forever or whatever you want Click okay

Also you can cross post it to the Sam_and_Jack community or sj_everyday and more people will see it. Just be sure you have the title, author, any warnings, what it's rated and a summary Then include the link back to your journal entry.

*is an LJ junkie*
                <-- my face right now. Excuse me while I go get myself confused some more...

Comment

sam: oh my god... he's got my underwear on.
                  disturbing
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                    You know, I have people tell me that a lot LOL

Comment

Dropping an upcoming event invite, just in case you didn't notice my sig
                      Spoiler:
                      The Helen/John Shippers cordially invite you to

At the Helen/John Shipper Thread in the Sanctuary section
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                        OT Pets
                        Spoiler:
                        We lost our little puppy last night. After making it through the night, and an 80 mile transfer between clinics, and an emergency surgery, he let go last night.

Many hugs and thanks to everyone who was thinking and praying for my family. You're support is so greatly appreciated.
                        Spoiler:
                        So sorry. Prayers are with you

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Spoiler:

Hugs. I am sorry for your loss.

I hope this can bring you some comfort: http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

(comes with a hankie warning because it's sad but very beautiful).

Spoiler:
                        That needs a GIANT hankie warning for pet sobs (of which I am one). Still, really sweet (even if it wasn't meant for me...)

<-- my face right now. Excuse me while I go get myself confused some more...
                        What's your LJ name? *looks for link at the bottom of sig* *doesn't see one...*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in* I heard mention of the Thigh touch scene? Oh how I love that part! Not to mention I love when they're on the planet looking for her and Jack goes "You've got your whole planet to worry about but I've got problems too." Guh. I just love that part. Because yes Thor has his planet to be concerned with...and Jack's equating Sam to all of Thor's planet.
                          Indeed...Thor's planet or Sam...sounds equal

jack: uh, carter, are you wearing my underwear?
                          Sam: Because we lost mine earlier on remember?

*hears some shuffling and T comes in*

T: Colonel O'Neill, Major Carter?

*carter and o'neill look at T who is holding a pair of panties*

T: I found this clothing article in a nearby bush, could it be of any consequence?

(I let you all think how that ends)

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                          So it needs a spit warning?

<falls deeply in the gutter>
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Now that hand to the thigh scene makes the fact that is in it tolerable. I wish that episode was more guttery though
                            Ah... You know what I find 'shippiest' about that episode and the scenes with Pete? Watch Sam's reaction when Pete/Fifth mentions it's humans led by General O'Neill trying to rescue here... Her entire demeanor and attitude changes and rather than simply being tossed by events she becomes *hopeful*. That, IMHO, is the turn around moment for her there. And, if you remember, as far as she knew, Jack was still frozen in Antarctica so that moment is the one when she learns he was rescued and is alive and okay... even if she's not.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              Ah... You know what I find 'shippiest' about that episode and the scenes with Pete? Watch Sam's reaction when Pete/Fifth mentions it's humans led by General O'Neill trying to rescue here... Her entire demeanor and attitude changes and rather than simply being tossed by events she becomes *hopeful*. That, IMHO, is the turn around moment for her there. And, if you remember, as far as she knew, Jack was still frozen in Antarctica so that moment is the one when she learns he was rescued and is alive and okay... even if she's not.

I've seen that there are may X-Philes in this forum, so maybe you can help me with this project:
                              Spoiler:

We'd like to bring DD, GA, CC e/o FS to the next Telefilm Film Festival in Milan.
                              You can find all the infos here:

http://www.beyondthesea.it/believe_en.asp
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/JacklookingbehindSam.jpg

Spoilered for gutter
                                Spoiler:
                                That right there is better than a cup of Joe to wake you up in the morning. Question is...who is going to get me out of the gutter so that I can go to work
                                sigpic
                                GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Working...
                                X