Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    I am loving all these amazing Shipper stories. Thank you everyone for sharing.

I have a question / request. I am loving all these stories so much I am thinking they deserve their own special little place in the internet. Would anyone mind much if I lovingly take them to one side - gather them up if you will - sprinkle on a dusting of angst, a smidgeon of gutter and a whisper soft kiss of fluff... and find them a safe new home where we can go back and read them over and over? Just a webpage of their own, or something? If there's no objections? Obviously, if you would prefer I don't, shout and I won't, no worries. I just think, heck, they deserve it.
    Fine with me
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awwws some more at all the stories! awesome to read. Really. Awesome.

cags I think that is a great idea to put them somewhere on the web; if you need any help with it please say so; I'll help!

And while reading all the stories I forgot anything else on the thread Sowwy.
      sigpic

Comment

sorry i havent been around much.

Comment

All these personal shippy stories are wonderful!! (((S/J Ship Family)))

Cags, okay by me.

DutchIndeed, ROFLMAO with that letter to the PTB!

Twilight506, I have special powers. So... blush much?

Here's a little S/J cuteness
          I love this little dance they do in Hathor.

(click the gif for a larger view)

It's not like they didn't see each other in time.

Here's a closer look...

They're looking right at each other
          with plenty of time to stop.

Yet they do this.

And then a lean

And then a little bump-

itty-

bump-

bump-

bump!

Last edited by UhSir; 27 June 2012, 03:49 PM. Reason: fix pic links

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            sorry i havent been around much.
            S'kay. You're here now.
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Abyss is on and, as hard as it is to watch, I love that Sam takes the kickass line with the Tok'ra and refuses to let the sneaky snake back until they share their mission reports.

And...I loved Jack's line so much I added it to my sig. "Though a candle burns in my house, there is nobody home."
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Yikes I haven't posted in a while due to the fact that I have been really busy at work. I do tend to scan through the ship thread on a regular basis and enjoy all the topics. I saw a couple of people describing how they jumped on the ship so I thought I would share my story:

My dad was actually the one who was really into stargate from the get go. I was always a fan of the sci-fi genre since I was a kid. I frequently walked into the living room to see my dad watching stargate but I never stuck around to make it through an entire episode until many years later. Ironically it was the ship that drew me in. I had moved back home from college and my dad had bought all of the seasons. He had been watching them sequentially and when he reached the Lost City episode of season 8 ('til this day it remains my favorite), I had walked by the living room and saw the scene with Sam going to Jack’s house (after the ancient repository had been downloaded into his brain) Not knowing anything about the stargate back story, or even who these characters where I was hooked of how genuine they seemed to act toward one another ( I thought to myself…”now this looks interesting..”) I watched the rest of the episode and became addicted instantly. I then grabbed the earlier seasons and retreated back to my room (aka my hovel) and over time had watched all the seasons. I soon moved out to my own place, got married, and then got my husband hooked on stargate. My husband was already a fan of the movie. So in the end it was the Sam/Jack ship that drew me to stargate and for the past 4 years I have loved it ever since.

I am crossing my fingers for some confirmation in the third movie!!! I really enjoy ready all the fan fics written about Sam and Jack the possibilities are endless. I have even started my own but have yet to finish it.

ROCK ON SHIPPERS!!!!!!
                Gator

You're not the usual delivery boy..

"I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"

Comment

Aww Uhsir I love the bumpics! So cute I love it to see the early stages of the S/J love!

Watching TbftGoG now Awesome. It makes me see that S/J can still work together professionaly while in a romantice relationship (and you wouldn't have known they were engaged if they hadn't said anything about it...so professional) *happy sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Aww Uhsir I love the bumpics! So cute I love it to see the early stages of the S/J love!

Watching TbftGoG now Awesome. It makes me see that S/J can still work together professionaly while in a romantice relationship (and you wouldn't have known they were engaged if they hadn't said anything about it...so professional) *happy sigh*
                    *sniffles* It's so sad!!!

I'm watching it too... But you already know that.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      *sniffles* It's so sad!!!

I'm watching it too...
                      It is *cries*. I mean they're giving up everything for Daniel(and his world) to have a chance...Awwww

You are? No really? How awesome is that

I love Sam and Jack's looks in this episode(long hair/brown hair and young)
                      sigpic

Comment

It is *cries*. I mean they're giving up everything for Daniel(and his world) to have a chance...Awwww

You are? No really? How awesome is that

I love Sam and Jack's looks in this episode(long hair/brown hair and young)
                        *nods* And of course...there they are loving each other and knowing the other one isn't going to make it... Angst stinks sometimes.

Yes...

Me too! They're so pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          *nods* And of course...there they are loving each other and knowing the other one isn't going to make it... Angst stinks sometimes.

Yes...

Me too! They're so pretty!
                          Angst is...too angsty...and bad for my guttery soul. It was at least good to know that Sam and Jack had probably gone fishing before...you know...they died.

I want to be that pretty LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Angst is...too angsty...and bad for my guttery soul. It was at least good to know that Sam and Jack had probably gone fishing before...you know...they died.

I want to be that pretty LOL
                            Exactly...and yes there is some comfort that he had probably taken her fishing before all that happened...*happy sighs* But still...overload on the sadness! I love the shots of her ring!

*rolls eyes at the pretty girl that says she wants to be pretty*

Comment

Angst I can take on the screen, in fanfics not so much
                              Gutter is what I need now, you hear BrenRen *wiggles eyebrows*
                              *goes off to watch New Order Part 2*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I love angst. Angstier the better, especially in fic.

But only when it ends in gutter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X