Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *stares at Gace gifs*

You know I could sit and compare them all day long.
    You're not the only one!

And I'm skipping the RL viewing...just got home...
    sigpic

Comment

I prefer your one Jann, it looks more passionate

Comment

Awesome episode.

The first time I saw that I was did they make it, did they?

5 to... that works for me Josi.
        sigpic

Comment

5 to works for me too
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Are we all ready?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Are we all ready?
              Yep, let's go
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Press Play... NOW!
                sigpic

Comment

I just want to say, earlier I watched this with the commentary to fish out shippy tidbits. There really is only one shippy bit in the commentary but there are a whole load of other interesting, funny and insightful facts and information in it. I would definitely recommend the commentaries to anyone who has not yet experienced them.
                  sigpic

Comment

When the guys open the tube this time, they say in Russian "What is it?" Other guy - "Maybe it's one of the bugs from the other episode!" They left it in Russian so they could keep the joke in If you listen carefully you can actually hear the word 'episode'
                    Last edited by Jumble; 04 January 2010, 01:05 PM. Reason: can't spell whilst listening to Martin :o

Comment

And that's Michael Shank's real appendectomy scar.
                      sigpic

Comment

And there's MARTIN!!!

I love the "spot the director" game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh something soo happened offworld Rachel's version of events in her Aftershock is my personal canon here

And wow Sam's hair grew a lot in a week
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            When the guys open the tube this time, they say in Russian "What is it?" Other guy - "Maybe it's one of the bugs from the other episode!" They left it in Russian so they could keep the joke in If you listen carefully you can actually hear the word 'episode'
                            I love this
                            sigpic

Comment

*squees* And this scene is adorable in so many ways too
                              It gives me the warm fuzzies to see them so relaxed and comfortable and flirty and open with each other

*sigh* Pity it couldn't last
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Oh something soo happened offworld Rachel's version of events in her Aftershock is my personal canon here

And wow Sam's hair grew a lot in a week
                                Oh yes, I so agree.

Jack looks remarkably clean though. That's a cream top he's wearing.

Oh another fishing invite. Here's what's in the commentary:

MW: One of the things that happens in Small Victories is that we perpetuate a…. relationship that actually for the first five shows of the season it actually builds to show five, Divide & Conquer where we have the relationship between O’Neill and Carter. In Nemesis there’s a scene where he came into her lab here and asked her if she wanted to go fishing. So what we decided to do here is come back into this lab which I love shooting in, and Jim you do too. It has the most blinky lights of any set, but decided to shoot this all in tight shots. Just single shots of the two of them, no big wide shots, just the two of them, keep it intimate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X