• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emancipation

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      I'm definitely in the 1% as well - give me subtle any day

...you know, we might have to rethink the distribution of these percentages...
      I don't think you need, because a lot of "old" shippers left after the way our ship was treated for the last couple of years...

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
        I don't think you need, because a lot of "old" shippers left after the way our ship was treated for the last couple of years...
        They might be away from the thread but they are lurking behind the scenes just like TPTB We're known for our stealth abilities!
        Last edited by trupi; 03 January 2010, 05:08 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I vote for subtle but unequivocal. I want no room for the anti's to wiggle. None. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Absolute confirmation (a ring, a long look, a 'honey, pick up milk on the way home' or 'pick up dog food for YOUR dog. No, it's YOUR dog' kind thing).

No wiggle room, but lots of...well...wiggling. <g>
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
            That's why the old shippers are such pains in the mitka about this issue. If we didn't yell and scream as we did during seasons 7 and 8, "Threads" probably would never had been written the way it happen. "Threads" was shown in the UK first and they relaid the details of the episode to the shippers across the pond. Their were so many people on, we brought GW down for almost 2 days. That's a day I will never forget. But as happy as we were, we still wanted the BHK and absolute resolution and though Threads was pretty clear TPTB wasn't ready to go all the way. But they did promise down the road they would give it to the shippers but the shippers are still waiting. Like a parent who promises a child a special gift when they behave and are patient and then never comes across, a sense of hurt and betrayal is felt. Well this child is going to keep asking "are we there yet" until their ears bleed Sorry
            Well said, trupi. I'll never forget that night either. It was truly the Squeeeeeeee heard around the world! And I agree with you that our tireless letter-writing campaigns had a lot to do with getting as much resolution as we did. Personally, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a third movie and confirmation that they've been solidly together these last few years.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

They might be away from the thread but they are lurking behind the scenes just like TPTB We're known for our stealth abilities!
              Case in point.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                I vote for subtle but unequivocal. I want no room for the anti's to wiggle. None. Zip. Zero. Nada.

Absolute confirmation (a ring, a long look, a 'honey, pick up milk on the way home' or 'pick up dog food for YOUR dog. No, it's YOUR dog' kind thing).

sigpic

Comment

I won't be disgruntled if they never give us anything. But I would gladly accept something - I mean I know it's not S/J style but I would mind fishing. But not the "Threads" version of fishing. I mean FISHING... er or at least hints of fishing......

But I love our ship :: huggles it like a weirdo ::

Comment

Antis? Here's what shippers do with antis...

And here's what Sam and Jack do...
                    Target practice!
                    Last edited by UhSir; 04 January 2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Ditto for me!
                      sigpic

Comment

*puts hands and feet down*

I just want confirmation...I don't care HOW!! *grumbles*

*posts for good measure again how she wants her 3rd movie dvd cover to look like*

...and Sam is reading this

Spoiler:

I probably should go to sleep
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          ...and Sam is reading this

I probably should go to sleep
                          What COL Carter said... Isn't that a bit more appropriate for Jack?

Cause I don't think Bren is here.

Comment

*sigh* I so agree. I don't mind subtle. A BHK would be nice, but I would like something simple and to the point. Oh, especially rings...SO MARRIED!

Definitely NO wiggle room. Oh, ship...how I love thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                              I'll join you two and Cags - as long as the ship is not contradicted, I'm happy. YES I want the BHK and would squee to death at confirmation, but as far as I'm concerned, they're together. Period.

And congrats Jenn on 6000 posts. Moooovin' on up... mooovin' on up...
                              i'll be the other end of the ship and say i *need* to see that big honkin' kiss, i *need* to see they're together, as a couple, to believe they're together.

so just in case this is the day that the powers that be are viewing this thread, and think the majority of shippers are alright with a subtle resolution to the long wait, I'M NOT ONE OF THEM!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                What COL Carter said... Isn't that a bit more appropriate for Jack?

Cause I don't think Bren is here.
                                Who said Jack didn't put that on....he could have 'influenced' Sam

*whistles innocently*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X