X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ah but Helen's English. We are born with intravenous tea drips over here
    Hey, speak for yourself!!! I'm a coffee girl

Maybe I was just deposited in the wrong country........... should have been born in Canada

Comment

just wanering, how to change avatar? (i want to use my own rather than pre-defined)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
        just wanering, how to change avatar? (i want to use my own rather than pre-defined)
        You can't until you hit 2K posts.

Happy new year everyone!
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, you've got a way to go - you can only have a custom avatar once you reach 2000 posts
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You have to reach 2000 posts to have a custom avatar. So get posting LOL

Comment

Because I forgot to quote some.

Pol so now that you have ideas for Campfires...you're going to start thinking of Embrace Me's right?...Right?

Jenn
              in your evidence...did you add the clip from the Quarantine commentary?

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              Air schtuff
              Spoiler:
              My rant was more tongue in cheek LOL Sort of a mock shipper outrage. Like Amanda I don't consider books canon (**insert flashback to my Star Trek Voyager days**). And yes of course they can be old friends and lovers LOL I just prefer the emphasis on lover - but Cags you're exactly right, it's the opinion of the author.

"Sir" is a perfectly acceptable term given their working relationship. While on duty that's the correct address for a superior officer (even if you see him in his skivvies later on that night LOL). What's great is that she doesn't "sir" him to death anymore.

SO. To sum up my position: Book: not canon. Not concerned. Tongue in cheek. Jack and Sam nekkid... whoa... er... :: cough cough ::
              Amen to your last sentence! Yup, that's exactly how I see it as well.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

(((kusanagi))) It took me forever to get to 2,000 posts but it can be done. So if you want a custom avatar, keep posting.
                "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Jenn
                  in your evidence...did you add the clip from the Quarantine commentary?
                  err....

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    It's also what I like about this:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...JF/mobius2.gif
                    Because she's not used to *seeing* herself seen that way - as purely female and not Lieutenant Colonel Carter. Jack - typically - has done that behind her back. This is blatant, as is his getting her from behind later. And at first she's startled.. and tempted to be offended.. and you can almost see her come to realize it's not *really* that bad to be wanted that way. Even in uniform in Daniel's lab

Daniel's lab. Guess they figured that he'd just interrupt them anyway, so they may as well take the Flirt Mountain to Mohammad. Payback's a twitch, ain't it, Space Monkey?!!

Just gotta say... that gif is the best visual evidence that Jack totally grabbed Sam's six!

Also gotta mention... I lost several minutes of my life staring at that gif.
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2000 posts????
                      sigpic

Comment

Nerd!

Kettle!

Broccoli!!

Sorry, I think my meds just kicked in...
                        Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                          Also gotta mention... I lost several minutes of my life staring at that gif.
                          Honestly. Some people can stare at the Grace kiss forever. I get totally lost on that one...

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                            (((kusanagi))) It took me forever to get to 2,000 posts but it can be done. So if you want a custom avatar, keep posting.
                            Really? *looks at own join date and total posts* Right. I did notice there are a couple of "shippy" S/J avatars now and I've been considering changing mine. But I like Maybourne too so I don't know. Maybe if I ever do get to that seemingly out-of-reach-for-me 2,000 requirement I'll do something. Well, not me since I don't know a thing about creating graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                              Really? *looks at own join date and total posts* Right. I did notice there are a couple of "shippy" S/J avatars now and I've been considering changing mine. But I like Maybourne too so I don't know. Maybe if I ever do get to that seemingly out-of-reach-for-me 2,000 requirement I'll do something. Well, not me since I don't know a thing about creating graphics.

How could I ever doubt in power of The Mods
                              sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2000 posts????
                                It is possible!!! You can do it!! Be active in discussions... and when I got to the last 100 posts I did this: 100 Looks of Jack

Took me two or three days... LOL

Honestly. Some people can stare at the Grace kiss forever. I get totally lost on that one...
                                Yes, yes me too. So angsty. So guttery. :: drooooool ::

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                Would believe I did all 1700 in the last six months? Yes, when I joined I was averaging 100 posts a year. A YEAR. Then something in my brain exploded.

Comment

Working...
                                X