Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Stenos Attack...

I wasn't going to write this today, I thought they were all sleeping peacefully in the corner. Then John just *had* to put on Firefly.

I've posted a new scene in Peripheral Visions: Stasis.

Comment

*waves to shippers*

61 days till I meet RDA! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

*grumbles about having 'Honey Honey' stuck in her head*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        When Stenos Attack...

I wasn't going to write this today, I thought they were all sleeping peacefully in the corner. Then John just *had* to put on Firefly.

Runs off to read... I love love love love love love love love love love Firefly. Did I mention I love it? Cuz I do. As in I even convinced my therapist to watch it. Yes. I love it. :: cough :: :: cough ::

This is why I love watching SGA. And why I watch Castle.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *waves to shippers*

We will be demanding pictures. O.o PICTURES WOMAN!

Comment

*waves to shippers*

What about Ben? He's the one in your sig What about "Hunk, Hunk of Burning Love"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
            Bones is great.

As much as I love stargate and sam/jack, bones and brennan/booth are also great.
            Originally posted by trupi View Post
            I love them too!
            You two should join the Bones group

And += (We all know it.)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Yeah it sucks to have to wait but I understand why the mods are doing it after what happened a few months ago Just be glad you weren't here to see it It was beyond disgusting
              I missed it and now that you've mentioned this, my curiousity will kill me!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Okay, so color me stumped. I've been here since July of last year and must have missed the entire thing!

And...for the shippiness part of this post...

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...014-0457xb.jpg
              But, I just wanted to touch...
              Hang on a second, honey. (Sam turns to MW). Excuse me, do you have clearance to be here?
              (MW). Er...you do know that *I'm* real and you're, ah, well...not?
              Um...Jack?
              I got nuthin'

So, that was lame, but...hey, it's early in the new year!
              Oh Pol, I thought it was cute! It made me giggle. Outloud.
              sigpic
              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

What about Ben? He's the one in your sig What about "Hunk, Hunk of Burning Love"
                Well, I figured it was vaguely OT, but now that you mention it...

I'M GETTING A PHOTO WITH BEN BROWDER IN 61 DAYS!!! (and Claudia!)

Hubba hubba!

*dies*

...ahem...so, about that ship...

EDIT: *looks at own sigs and swoons*
                Last edited by Bekki; 02 January 2010, 03:45 PM. Reason: BB's hotness is edit-worthy...
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I figured it was vaguely OT, but now that you mention it...

I'M GETTING A PHOTO WITH BEN BROWDER IN 61 DAYS!!! (and Claudia!)

Hubba hubba!

*dies*

...ahem...so, about that ship...

EDIT: *looks at own sigs and swoons*
                  Lucky lady! Ben is a crazy sweetheart and RDA is just.............no words can describe him Only one thing that come to mind is when you eat a piece of delicious chocolate and it melts in your mouth and.........you get my drift
                  Last edited by trupi; 02 January 2010, 04:04 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lucky lady! Ben is a crazy sweetheart and RDA is just.............no words can describe him Only thing that come o mind is when you eat a piece of delicious chocolate and it melts in your mouth and.........you get my drift
                    I think the correct word for RDA is :: thunk ::

LOL

Comment

Fic rec:

Not a Shambles, Not a Work of Art by regency

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Ahhhh... that's one beautiful fic. Thanks for the rec.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          OH and thought I'd show of my new sig...all you angst lovers

*loves Continuum*
                          Oh gosh. *sobs*

I thought I'd post this here. It's my list of Martin Wood's 12 Best moments/scenes/etc. In spoilers since some of them are technically off-topic here:
                          EDIT: BTW, Spumante iz gud
                          Wow. This is a great list! I completely agree with you on all of them!

Originally posted by Leucothea29 View Post
                          Hey everyone, I'm new... Happy New Year. I heard people on this thread were slightly crazy??
                          Welcome to the Thread, Leucothea! And don't worry, most newbies find that they'll fit right in. No one can resist the craziness!

double post, I know.

But, as much as I *despise* the habit of silly combined names for ships, and am forever grateful for ours never being anything other than Sam/Jack, I can't help but wonder what it would be combined into.

Sack perhaps?

Then we could be referred to as being 'in the sack?' Has sort of a nice ring to it, and is, IMHO, currently appropo as to the situation Though Jam brings up some rather interesting mental images, too...
                          I've heard them describes as Jam, Sack, and Jarter as well (though I think Jarter has been used to describe John/Sam more often.)
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Hi fellow shippers *waves*

It occurred to me as I did my annual round-up on my journal, that a lot of what I wrote in 2009 never got posted to fanfiction.net. (Oops!) I know some people here don’t hang around on LJ and thus, have probably missed about half of my fanfic from this last year. Thought I’d provide a link to the 2009 summary of fic just in case one or two people might be interested? As always, happy to hear reactions and thoughts even if it’s old fic.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2010 brings lots of blessings to all, and maybe a new SG-1 movie?!
                            Last edited by a. loquita; 02 January 2010, 04:55 PM.
                            Loquita at LiveJournal

Comment

When Stenos Attack...

Nice one Jenn.

*waves to shippers*

Take copious pics Bekki.

Copious!!!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

**saves for later**
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by a. loquita View Post
                                Hi fellow shippers *waves*

It occurred to me as I did my annual round-up on my journal, that a lot of what I wrote in 2009 never got posted to fanfiction.net. (Oops!) I know some people here don’t hang around on LJ and thus, have probably missed about half of my fanfic from this last year. Thought I’d provide a link to the 2009 summary of fic just in case one or two people might be interested? As always, happy to hear reactions and thoughts even if it’s old fic.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2010 brings lots of blessings to all, and maybe a new SG-1 movie?!
                                Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X