Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year Family!

My love to you all

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Running in to say....

And to leave a goody bag filled with Chilli Penguins for the Ship Family to enjoy
      sigpic

Comment

Everyone who greens me (i finally know what that means ) and sends me this wishes and warm welcoming:

Thank You very much!!!

I still need to figure this forum out and as much as i would like to send you private massages and green you, i just can't or don't know how to do it. Yet.
        But working on it, so i think i'm getting there, slowly but surely So please be patient

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year guys

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
            Everyone who greens me (i finally know what that means ) and sends me this wishes and warm welcoming:

Thank You very much!!!

I still need to figure this forum out and as much as i would like to send you private massages and green you, i just can't or don't know how to do it. Yet.
            But working on it, so i think i'm getting there, slowly but surely So please be patient

If you're still on probie status you might not yet be able to green or send PM. I could be wrong though, it's beeen known to happen on occasion
            sigpic

Comment

To anyone who reads SG-1/SGA Fandemonium books, Jo Graham posted new (slightly spoilerish) news about the new SGA book, "Homecoming", part one in the "Legacy" series coming out soon. Granted, around here, that's really not news to get excited about, however, it's set just after Atlantis's landing on Earth in "Enemy at the Gate", and Jack and Sam are both listed in the author's list of characters in the book! That's enough to get me interested!

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/31484.html

From the Q&A:
              2. Who is in this book? Just about everybody else! This is the one that feels like it has a cast of thousands. John, Rodney, Teyla, Ronon, Radek, Woolsey, Jennifer, Carson, Lorne, Chuck, Banks, Halling, Kanaan, Torren, Jinto, Caldwell, Todd, Marie, Miko, Ladon Radim, Sam Carter and Jack O'Neill. It's a pretty full house!
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Hello, Ship Family. I am just dropping off some Angst for the New Year.

*sigh*

Happy New Year!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my GOSH!!! FF-related, so I'll spoiler it, but if you read ff on an eReader, click the Spoiler link!
                  Spoiler:
                  So, I got my PRS-600 Sony Touch eReader from Santa and have been happily splashing about in my ocean of fanfic here at the house.

I am also a member of the MobilRead forum and ran acroos this FANTASTIC app today. It's a web-based version of the fanfiction downloader (which means I can use it on my Mac) *and*... AND...it converts the stuff right to ePub format!

Go here: http://fanfictionloader.appspot.com/

Wahoooo!

Er...

First meeting

The inevitable (and long-awaited) conclusion.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hi folks, I'm a new user and I LOVE Sam/Jack.
                    Nos Must Amitto Vivo En - Helen Magnus

Comment

Welcome to the Family, Nataliafrs!

Originally posted by Nataliafrs View Post
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Happy New Year Shippers!!!

(Well...you know...better late than never... And that'll teach me to upgrade to Windows 7 on New Years Eve... ...)
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you again, Natalia!

Welcome to the Family!
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            Happy New Year!

Yeah, I have nothing new...
                            http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j9...esolutions.gif

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                            Happy New Year guys
                            from me too.........ran out of green giving away new years green....

welcome....
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 01 January 2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

WELCOME NATALIAFRS!!!
                              You'll get to know us all soon. First thing you need to know is don't ask me about Bones, I'll just rant.

Anywho. +=
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome Nataliafrs!!!

Stick around and join in the fun

*huggles all shippers*

I haven't had an all-in penguin hug for ages !!! *huggles again*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X