• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
      I wish I were on my old laptop so I could play WoW LOL I'm here playing on FB... Elijah's at work (serving tables) and I'm here trying to figure out if I want to write my guttery Threads tag or if I want to work on PB... hmmmmm... I'd actually just rather READ someone's angsty gutter story...
      PB...definitely...PB WRITE!!!!

*cough*

It's 2010 and *looks around* Woohoo no Aschen in sight!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        PB...definitely...PB WRITE!!!!

*cough*

It's 2010 and *looks around* Woohoo no Aschen in sight!
        *phew* because lets be honest the 2010 with the Aschen didn't have Sam and Jack together and who wants that version of 2010...NOT I!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
          *phew* because lets be honest the 2010 with the Aschen didn't have Sam and Jack together and who wants that version of 2010...NOT I!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
          Me neither. Hope you all had a good new years eve.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

*nods*

Aschen 2010 was angsty. Our 2010 is guttery I mean Sam and Jack so didn't leave it with only a new years kiss...

The first time I post it this year...
            sigpic

Comment

*nods*

Aschen 2010 was angsty. Our 2010 is guttery I mean Sam and Jack so didn't leave it with only a new years kiss...

The first of many times you will post it. Have you watched Grace in the new year yet?
              sigpic
              GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

The first of many times you will post it. Have you watched Grace in the new year yet?
                Nope...will do that before the end of the weekend though. *hugs Grace* I love that episode! even though I must have seen it over 30/40 (or more) times now
                sigpic

Comment

*nods*

A guttery 2010. I do like the sound of that...

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Any New Year's Resolution??? How about: let's not break this thread to soon

sigpic

Comment

I just had a pathetic moment and thought I'd share with you all.

I was on my Live Journal, and someone on one of the communities posted her 20 top fangurl moments of 2009, and of course I'm thinking "Aww S/J wouldn't even be on the list because RDA/AT haven't even been together in 1/2 years." but guess what? The person had them!! SGU! *squeals* And yes the person specifically picked out the S/J moment. *happy sighs*

And yes, that's my randomness for the day.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

~smiley by zuz...I think~
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Shippers!

Ok, I want a New Year RESOLUTION for Sam and Jack in Stargate: Revolution ...not too much to ask, now is it?

Hope 2010 is healthy and happy for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            LOL! I'm just about to sign off to see the new year in with Hubby in our time zone. But I'll be back soon!

Love to all!
                            Awesome sig.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Just popping in to say Happy New Year everyone!

Here's to all we've been looking forward to in 2010
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Happy New Year!

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                                Haha, cute! Well...I do hope they tell us something this year! As for me, my resolution is to finish a dang fic I've been working on forever...but I think even before that, I should resolve to get my mojo back full force!
                                YES! That is a GREAT resolution for you, Jena!! MOJO! Mojo!? Anywho...we might have the same resolution!

I hope everyone is having a great start of the new year!

Comment

Working...
                                X