Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in to wish everyone

Happy New Year!

And yay - we've just reached 100 pages on our temporary/new thread! Congrats to everyone on the milestone!
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Yeah, Bren, I love the moments you chose. I only hope there'll be more to add to the list next year. *fingers crossed for the third SG movie*
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
        Just popping in to wish everyone

Happy New Year!

And yay - we've just reached 100 pages on our temporary/new thread! Congrats to everyone on the milestone!
        Only 9900 more to break the thread!!!!! WOO....hooo...er...

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR
          EVERYONE!!!!

MY VERY BEST
          TO YOU ALL
          IN 2010!!!!

Sam & Jack - "Fishing" since 2005!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy new year!!!

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
            Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

Thank you! Glad y'all enjoyed the show!

BTW, Here's the wallpaper I made to go with Moment #10:

Click to Enlarge......

Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Because apostrophe's kill me, I've set up Word so that when I type "Tl" it converts it to "Teal'c,"; "Tls" becomes "Teal'c's"; "Cl" becomes "Colonel," "Cr" becomes "Carter," "Dl," "Daniel," "On" is "O'Neill," etc...

Makes writing fanfic that much faster!

Yes. I am a nerd.

Thank you.
                yes....a lazy one.....

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                Only 9900 more to break the thread!!!!! WOO....hooo...er...

Comment

Happy New Year!!

I'm spoilering this because some might think it's OT, but it's my Jack O'Neill icons for stargate20in20 on Live Journal...and there's a fair about of S/J

Spoiler:

^click the banner to see the icons

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Amanda - very cool thanks for posting!

A little guttery so
                    Spoiler:

"If I had no regulations (if I had no regulations)
                    I kiss you right on the mouth (but with no drool cuz that's gross)
                    If I had no regulations (if I had no regulations)
                    I'd take you out to dinner (like McDonalds or Chili's)
                    If I had no regulations (if I had no regulations)
                    I'd buy you sexy panties (like a thong or maybe something edible)
                    If I had no regulations
                    I'd haaaaaave youuuurrrr loooooooooove"

To the tune of "If I Had A Million Dollars" by Barenaked Ladies

Comment

*falls in*

So...still no new year in the USA while I'm already done celebrating?

*hands over empty bottle of champagne* Sorry...I'm also out of all other alcohol(with that I mean rum and wine )

More seriously...since I was too lazy to quote

Bren awesome list Good start to 2010...I should make a nice guttery wp for tomorrow. You know new year and all, you have to start it guttery of course
                      Amanda awesome icons; will comment there tomorrow(when I am more...sane)
                      Twi *giggles at poem*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *falls in*

So...still no new year in the USA while I'm already done celebrating?

*hands over empty bottle of champagne* Sorry...I'm also out of all other alcohol(with that I mean rum and wine )

More seriously...since I was too lazy to quote

Bren awesome list Good start to 2010...I should make a nice guttery wp for tomorrow. You know new year and all, you have to start it guttery of course
                        Amanda awesome icons; will comment there tomorrow(when I am more...sane)
                        Twi *giggles at poem*

I just finished my glass of wine... third glass of wine... er... LOL probably what inspired that poem Only 10 pm here. Two more hours before the Year of Angst (who's with me? I think it's a GREAT name for the year...)

Comment

I just finished my glass of wine... third glass of wine... er... LOL probably what inspired that poem Only 10 pm here. Two more hours before the Year of Angst (who's with me? I think it's a GREAT name for the year...)
                          I don;'t even try to count...at one moment I just took the bottle (we didn't take glasses with us on the bike) ....I can say the ride back was quite entertaining

Year of angst? but but but...I want it to be the Year of Gutter! *pouts*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            I don;'t even try to count...at one moment I just took the bottle (we didn't take glasses with us on the bike) ....I can say the ride back was quite entertaining

Year of angst? but but but...I want it to be the Year of Gutter! *pouts*
                            I essentially drank the whole bottle. One glass on monday the rest of the bottle tonight LOL... er that's sounds really bad

There's gutter... but it's the year 2010. ANGST ANGST... and no worries. There'll be gutter in my last PB chapter although nothing over the top since it's a "T" rating LOL I'm saving the "M" stuff from my Threads tag that you're not excited about.... :: whistles ::

Comment

I essentially drank the whole bottle. One glass on monday the rest of the bottle tonight LOL... er that's sounds really bad

There's gutter... but it's the year 2010. ANGST ANGST... and no worries. There'll be gutter in my last PB chapter although nothing over the top since it's a "T" rating LOL I'm saving the "M" stuff from my Threads tag that you're not excited about.... :: whistles ::
                              We opened the bottle tonight...and emptied it too...plus some wine and rum...I didn't leave a bottle...not empty...which is quite bad...now I think of it

Gutter is awesome; I love gutter. Gutter is AWESOME!
                              Hmmpf...so this means you're just going to use my weak point to make me read that Threads tag...how evil!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm here too, watching the kids play Scrabble. John (stoopid man) started partying while I was at work and is now fast asleep on the sofa next to me. So looks like I'll be here (playing WoW in another window) for the Big Event. Just after 10pm here, too. Hurry up 2010, I wanna go to sleep.

OTOH, his sleeping lets me choose what to watch. Continuum seems appropriate...

Comment

Working...
                                X