Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Top Ten Favoritest Sam & Jack Moments

# 9
    It’s Good to be King Sam Grabs Jack’s Sidearm!

One can only wonder at Sam’s motivation for grabbing Jack’s sidearm. Perhaps all that talk about saving the *Ship*?

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

# 8

Lost City Daniel Looks Toward the Bedroom First!

Spacemonkey likes to play dumb, be he’s not totally clueless about these two.

Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

# 7

Lost City Sam Begs Jack Not To Give Up

She begs. They’ve finally won. They beat the Goa’uld. He *resigned*. She tells him not to give up on her now. She calls him *Jack*. And for her, he finds the will to hold on for dear life.
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          I've been amused by many a spelling-error flag, here and in MS Word. Loads and loads of commonly used terms relating to fandom have been added to my dictionaries:

Fandom, Fanfiction, Fanfic, Fic, Vid, Pic, screencap, ep, Waffy (Warm and Fuzzy Feelings, not one I've seen used much in this fandom, but often comes up in others...), Shippy, Goa'uld, Teal'c, Stargate, Angsty, Guttery, Gutteriness, Yeahsureyabetcha... the list goes on and on and on...
          Oh isn't there a thing in word where you can have them as 'real' words, so that the little red squiggly line doesn't come up?

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          You all are going to spoil me! LOL :: huggles Amanda & Pol ::
          *huggles back*

Woohooo I see me!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I've been amused by many a spelling-error flag, here and in MS Word. Loads and loads of commonly used terms relating to fandom have been added to my dictionaries:

Fandom, Fanfiction, Fanfic, Fic, Vid, Pic, screencap, ep, Waffy (Warm and Fuzzy Feelings, not one I've seen used much in this fandom, but often comes up in others...), Shippy, Goa'uld, Teal'c, Stargate, Angsty, Guttery, Gutteriness, Yeahsureyabetcha... the list goes on and on and on...
            Because apostrophe's kill me, I've set up Word so that when I type "Tl" it converts it to "Teal'c,"; "Tls" becomes "Teal'c's"; "Cl" becomes "Colonel," "Cr" becomes "Carter," "Dl," "Daniel," "On" is "O'Neill," etc...

Makes writing fanfic that much faster!

Yes. I am a nerd.

Thank you.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

# 6

Beneath the Surface Feeling Feelings

No memory of the pesky Air Force regs starts to surface until after their total recall, but they did remember their feelings in spite of the memory stamps.
              Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Because apostrophe's kill me, I've set up Word so that when I type "Tl" it converts it to "Teal'c,"; "Tls" becomes "Teal'c's"; "Cl" becomes "Colonel," "Cr" becomes "Carter," "Dl," "Daniel," "On" is "O'Neill," etc...

Yes. I am a nerd.

Thank you.
                Then I follow you straight into nerddom.... I think that's a great idea... now I need to see if Google docs is capable of that... probably not (My computer is on it's last leg and I'm waiting for it to finally crash... so I uploaded all my fic files to google docs)

Sam would totally do that too.

Makes writing love notes easier too...

Comment

Entity Jack Shoots the Woman He Loves

Can we say ANGST??? He Killed. The Woman. He loves. The woman he’d rather die himself than lose. The woman he care about a lot more than he’s supposed to. He couldn’t not hesitate, but when it came down to it, he delivered the necessary kill shot to save the base at the cost of his own heart.
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

My Top Ten Sam & Jack Moments

# 4

Point of View Farewell Kiss

What I love about this kiss is not the kiss itself, but the switch to Sam’s reaction as she watches Jack kiss her alternate self through the looking glass.
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Broca Divide Pure Unadulterated Primitive Carnal Lust

They made a point of making it clear in this third episode of the series that there was loads of sexual tension, attraction, and chemistry between the leading man and leading lady with that little storyline. And of course, we all get to enjoy it over and over, enjoying the terrific eye candy and caption worthy screencaps!

Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/BrenRen1/PointofView5.jpg
                        What I love about this kiss is not the kiss itself, but the switch to Sam’s reaction as she watches Jack kiss her alternate self through the looking glass.
                        Yes. That's such a *screaming* shout-out from the writers about the 'ship.

Sort of like them nudging you in the ribs saying, "Get it? Get IT? We aren't allowed to show OUR Sam and Jack kissing and/or in a relationship, but we would if we could, so we wrote this so we could all *pretend* for a little while and you could see how they'd look together is we could!"

Then they'd add, "You're welcome!"

LOL
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

# 2

Divide and Conquer/Upgrades: Jack Won’t Leave Sam Behind the Force Field.

The sharpest turning point in the Ship, in my sometimes humble opinion. This moment made their romantic relationship *Officially Canon*, it has its own Holiday, and the image of Sam and Jack separated by an invisible wall of pure energy is the single most brilliant visual metaphor for Sam and Jack’s love affair.
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Yes. I am a nerd.

Thank you.
                            Oh...can you share Pol?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

# 1

Window of Opportunity Dip Kiss

Setting aside the *Sam didn’t get to remember it* problem (which isn’t such a problem for me anymore after writing that last fic! ), this was as close to a Real Sam and Real Jack kiss—no alien virus or drugs influencing them, just a pesky little time-reset button for a convenient excuse. And it’s a *Dip Kiss*! Right there in front of God, General Hammond, and everybody! Now that’s what I call grand style, Jack!

And a Supernova-Size Grand Prize for:

Threads/Moebius *FISHING*!!!

When the *Fishing* scene aired first in Threads, I was floored. I mean, spoiler junkie that I am, I knew the fishing scene was coming… in Moebius. I was not expecting to see it at the end of threads. You can still see the dent in the stage where my jaw bounced off the floor several times. But… I prefer the Moebius *Fishing* scene, because a) It really happened, and b) Jack just looks so… spent.

And thus concludes my Top Ten All-Time Favorite Moments of Ship!

Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

Bren I *love* your lists

Comment

Working...
                                X