X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    OH and thought I'd show of my new sig...all you angst lovers

*loves Continuum*
    Love your new sig and I love Stargate: Continuum. All it was missing was for either Sam or Jack being injured, a sleeping bag, and some naked snuggling (best way to preserve body heat I hear and one I'm surprised they never learnt and used in Antarctica Survival Courses for Solitudes because if they had, us shippers would have even more screencap fuel than we do now).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Love your new sig and I love Stargate: Continuum. All it was missing was for either Sam or Jack being injured, a sleeping bag, and some naked snuggling (best way to preserve body heat I hear and one I'm surprised they never learnt and used in Antarctica Survival Courses for Solitudes because if they had, us shippers would have even more screencap fuel than we do now).

That was the alternate version that couldn't be aired.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        That was the alternate version that couldn't be aired.
        *shakes fist* Damn you censors!!! Directors Cut for DVD release anyone?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          *shakes fist* Damn you censors!!! Directors Cut for DVD release anyone?

I'd buy that one ... as long as it had all the versions of the kiss from WoO and all the retakes of the kiss in Grace and what happened at the cabin after Threads/Moebius ...

oh, and maybe all the retakes (assuming there were any) of the kiss from Broca Divide ...

Comment

I'd buy that one ... as long as it had all the versions of the kiss from WoO and all the retakes of the kiss in Grace and what happened at the cabin after Threads/Moebius ...

oh, and maybe all the retakes (assuming there were any) of the kiss from Broca Divide ...
            Definitely. If I were Rick or the director I'd want to make sure I got those scenes right so I'd try and get as many alternate takes done as possible.

Comment

I'm telling you, we really ought to start up a petition to TPTB to create my little featurette idea on the DVD for Stargate: Resolution Movie Three:

From the Editing Room Floor! ~ All the rehearsals, out takes, retakes, every single camera angle, and lots and lots of slow-motion close-ups of all the kisses, both aired and unaired, between Sam and Jack:

Broca Divide ~ Lots of different camera angles going on in that locker room!
              TBFTGOG ~ She kissed his cheek, which totally counts in my Shippy multiverse!)
              Point of View, ~ AlterSmooching! Sam's got long hair! She's wearing Jack's ring! What's not to love?!
              Window of Opportunity ~ With lots and lots and lots of slow-motion zooming in!
              Beneath the Surface ~ On the off chance that they might have played with the idea on camera before it was cut out of the script...
              The Light ~ 'cause I could totally imagine an outtake where CJ was late delivering his interruption!
              Grace ~ One outtake we have is just such a *tease*!!!
              Lost City ~ An outtake at Jack's house? And of course, the engine room scene!
              Threads ~ The morning after scene leading into Sam and Jack *fishing* on the dock <yeah, I only wish someone *official* would leak that as a scene cut from the script....>, and of course...
              200. 'Nuff said.

And the featurette should be ginished with a spectacular *how-we-did-that* finale about the first Real Big Honkin’ Non-AU Non-Timeloop Non-AlteredTimeline Non-alien-technology-virus-drug influenced non-hallucination-imagination Real Sam Real Jack KISS!!!
              Love and hot fudge,
              Bren Ren
              ~
              My stories!
              ~

sigpic

Comment

Ok, news update- granddad died this morning and I was with him with mum when he went.
                sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Coz we all love new years kisses

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I'll second that!

Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

hey random question that might be a bit stupid, what is that braclet thingy that jack is wearing during the grace clip? from what i can tell he wears it almost all of season seven and i could swear sam is wearing a similar one that season too...??
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

So is anyone planning on being *here* for New Years (regardless of your time zone)? Hubby's working and we don't do anything exciting anyway... so I'll be here... with my bottle of wine... er glass... I meant glass...

Comment

I'm not planning much, still getting over losing granddad.
                          sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                          My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                          http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                          Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
                            Ok, news update- granddad died this morning and I was with him with mum when he went.
                            I'm so sorry to hear that. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! *hugs*

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                            So is anyone planning on being *here* for New Years (regardless of your time zone)? Hubby's working and we don't do anything exciting anyway... so I'll be here... with my bottle of wine... er glass... I meant glass...
                            *raises hand* I'll be here...I'm sure my parents will tear me away at midnight though

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                              Kinda...going to be in the hot tub before that time watching da fireworks with some champagne after that going to the city

Oh and can I third the kiss?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                hey random question that might be a bit stupid, what is that braclet thingy that jack is wearing during the grace clip? from what i can tell he wears it almost all of season seven and i could swear sam is wearing a similar one that season too...??
                                Others who know better can correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the bracelet RDA wears something he got from his trip to Tibet (I think it was Tibet), and Amanda's has something to do with her visit to the troops in Iran/Afghanistan, and both are commemorative bracelets that they both chose to wear until the bracelets about fell apart?

Oh, and apparently we only have two more pages to go in order to reach 100 pages on our new thread by the end of this year. And we started this new thread on Dec. 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X