Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Nah, you just gave me a kick under my butt and made sure I did better than a sleep deprived one...this one was made after an awesome night with dinner and ging to the movies *cough*
    what twi said is right, they're BOTH great!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

uh, why are their 80 ppl viewing this thread?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
        Yes! Remember that sweet little tank top number?
        I'm sure Jack remembers it vividly.....

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
        Sorry to double post, but my husband just informed me he stopped at a new gun shop today that sold class three weapons. My adult son wanted my husband to buy me a P-90 (which they did have for sale) because it is SG-1's weapon! He thought I could run around with it reenacting scenes from the show. However, I'd like to reenact the Moebius kiss scene myself!
        presumably this re-enactment would take place with either fake ammo or no ammo at all....right?.....right? uh oh......we're doomed.....

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          Because we're awesome(or at least the ship is)?

Delurk people delurk!!!!

or someone is multiplying in here...
          sigpic

Comment

WHOA! I feel like I"m in a fishbowl :: looks weirdly out into cyberspace :: Hello???? Hey Jann - I think that Grace gif ought to give them something to look at

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
              WHOA! I feel like I"m in a fishbowl :: looks weirdly out into cyberspace :: Hello???? Hey Jann - I think that Grace gif ought to give them something to look at
              As ordered...

Fish...bowl?

Fish?

Rod?

Reeling the fish in?

Niiiiiiiiiice
              sigpic

Comment

oh, i think amanda and rick knew *exactly* what they were doing... to US!
                Definitely! I watched a vid of that scene on YouTube and didn't hear no booing!

What I want to know is...when is the Amanda and Rick of that picture gonna be Sam and Jack doing that and not be a alternate reality / alternate time line / clone / alien influenced / illness infected versions of our favourite couple?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                  Sam, Jack and undergarments

{Snippity snip... the post, not the undegarments,...}

However, I can see Sam indulging her girly side with pretty and sexy lingerie when she's off-duty, and I can see her post-S8 turning up for briefings with Jack wearing her prettiest underwear under her service blues (because she wants to feel sexy and because she wants to surprise him when they get a moment alone *or* after the briefing).
                  Ah, the mighty *Or*!

Excuse me while I tend to the mighty horde of shrieking PlotBunnies clamboring to play with the idea of them enjoying and undergarment-revealing moment alone *during* a briefing.

Yeah. Like I can possibly avoid taking that idea to its fullest Guttery cunclusion!
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    Definitely! I watched a vid of that scene on YouTube and didn't hear no booing!

What I want to know is...when is the Amanda and Rick of that picture gonna be Sam and Jack doing that and not be a alternate reality / alternate time line / clone / alien influenced / illness infected versions of our favourite couple?

Yes. I am wondering the same thing.

I'm ready to see some FISHING...

Comment

Oh, my! I just had to share this. I was reading one of Karibu's fics (takes place between S8 and S9 and Sam was complaining that she hadn't even reeled in a fish while up at Jack's cabin. I bust out laughing and was very glad I wasn't imbibing any coffee at the time.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                        Yes. I am wondering the same thing.

I'm ready to see some FISHING...
                        can they *show* that with a PG rating?

~hopes~
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

can they *show* that with a PG rating?

~hopes~
                          Well, they already came as close as they could come:

Though I was thinking the same thing.

(and one day, folks will stop asking if my word choice is intentional or not...)

EDIT: And one should note, this picture was taken right after reeling in, by the way.

Comment

*giggles*

I love fishing. Before this thread I never even noticed the depth of fishing...now I do... although it has been 4 years since I found this thread...or the old one...you get my meaning

But to see some canon ..."fishing" ...I think I would faint...and travel to Vancouver to look if TPTB aren't running a fever or thinking that SG1 is SGU

if this doesn't make sense...it's probably because of the time
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey it's new year eve here and GW is back on!! *happy dances*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Maybe they were the plot bunnies inspired by the underwear conversation doing what bunnies do...

Photos...

I admit I have an identification programme in my head which sorts the photos into RDA and AT, RDA and AT promoting Stargate as Sam/Jack, and Sam/Jack.

I have to admit that as someone appreciating someone else's artwork I don't really have an issue with any pics of AT and RDA being used. While I recognise them as 'RDA and AT', I can still appreciate the art and the effort that went into it.

As someone who has started playing with gimp recently, I have to say that I find it incredibly hard to use pics of AT and RDA in a siggy or icon about Sam/Jack myself. I've tried making some from the behind the scenes pics even and I just can't get past the identification programme in my head that goes - no, this is AT and RDA.

The only pics I seem to be comfortable using are the promo shots where my identification sees both RDA and AT and Sam/Jack in the pics (because although it's the actors, they are being photographed specifically for the purposes of promoting Stargate and therefore, to some degree, are playing their characters - and in many promos are even in the uniforms of their characters; they're not just being photographed because they're AT and RDA).

But that could be just because my favourite pic of the two of them is the promo shot of them holding hands with her head on his shoulder.
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X