Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Hmm...Campfire...skivvies...s'mores...warm-fuzzy chats...ooh, the mind boggles.

And Amanda...no, love, I have not forgotten your EM story. I'm just a bit...overdone here from post-holiday/post semester/pre-semester madness. Gah.

Edit: oops, my shippy bit for the post!

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...nd_present.png

Oh! Did you remember the–
      Yup
      And the–
      Mmm-hmm
      What about the-
      Carter!
      (smiles *that* smile)
      (OS) Do you have the feeling we've missed something?
      (OS) Indeed, Daniel Jackson, I have not missed anything.
      (OS) Oh.
      I can be patient... *huggles*

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      *Another* story recc... though I have a nagging feeling the author is around here somewhere...? If you are, speak up cause this is really good

Five Times Sam Carter Fell Asleep in His Arms.
      Aww that was good...I hope the author finishes the next chapter soon!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        Starlover, very creative! Though, some of those are AT and RDA and my stubborn fron just can't see those few pics as Sam /Jack!
        Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        I agree - Jann that is just too cool and way past my talent. I run into the same thing leia does though LOL
        Thanks and *grumble* I was testing the technique out...I'll make a full S/J one later...also with S/J as silhouette I hadn't even come out of my bed while making that this morning

sigpic

Comment

I've just uploaded my 2010 vid on YT (sorry but YT blocked it in Germany...). This is really "the harderst story that I've ever told"!!! I hope you like it!

EDIT: I added also my friend akachan's vid!!!

The '2010' 2010 Fic, Vid and Artwork List

In honour of the dawning of a new year, 2010, The Penguins have compiled a list of their '2010' work

Please copy the last posted list and add your own fanfiction, music videos or artwork based on the episode/timeline '2010'.

Fanfiction
          Fate & Free Will - Twilight506
          Butterflies - Bekki
          2010 - Bekki
          The Wrong Timeline Trilogy - Rachel500 (prequel to 2010)
          Back on Track - Rachel500 (TAG to 2010)
          24 in 2010 by vss
          Videos
          2010 - The Sam & Jack Show - BrenRen
          2010 - No Happy Ending - XFchemist
          2010 - akachan

Artwork
          Wallpaper - Josiane
          Wp one 2010 - Starlover
          Wp two 2010 -Starlover

In thumbnails for this post(so you can see those ugly wps if you want) :
          Last edited by XFchemist; 30 December 2009, 11:49 AM.
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*wanders into ship thread and sees discussion about skivvies...*

*checks door*

Nope, right thread. It must be the Twilight Zone.

Predicably, my guttery mind instantly thought Sam + Jack + Underwear = ...

I figured there were regs on it - I just didn't think it was like "Sam has to wear cotton white bikini cut" LOL It just always seemed strange when people talked about "regulation underwear" since I figured that while it would have to meet standards, there isn't a specific "regulation underwear" - for all we know Sam could be wearing purple with pink hearts but at least if it were cotton and didn't show... that's about it.

Thanks for the info. Now I feel compelled to figure out how to work this section of the regs into a story...
            I'd guess that Sam isn't the frilly type anyway, just judging on the couple of times we've seen her nightwear, but I think it's worth remembering that a lot of the more fancy underwear can be mighty uncomfortable for any kind of physical activity. For instance, bras; if Sam's doing a lot of running about, she'll want something with some support - not some silly plunge bra-push up that her nips are just about popping out of. And no thongs with bows on the back that'll get caught up on the waistband of her pants when she pulls them up. I think by default she'd go for more practical choices, at least when on duty.

Once, a long, long time ago, while indulging in my not-so-secret-these-days "Aliens Made The Do It fic" guilty pleasure, I came across a fic where, not only were Sam and Jack a couple (while serving on the same team - never explained how) but that Sam had gone off on a mission with the team and, *cough* when they got to the bit where the... umm...aliens made them do it, Sam just happened to be wearing Jack's favourite lacy black panties and bra with lace top stockings and a suspender (garter) belt. Which was all rather convenient because the rest of the set up hardly rose to the occasion... so to speak.
            sigpic

Comment

Quite a few people have signed up so far but if anyone else wants to contribute, no matter how small...

Shipper Rewatch: Season 4

Hi folks. VSS has handed over organising the Shipper rewatch on the Discussion thread to me.

Click here to go to the Sam/Jack Ship Discussion thread

If you want to join in and write up some of the reviews please can you PM me the following information:
              • *How many episodes you can commit to doing?
                *Maximum number per week you can do (and any dates you'd prefer to avoid).
                *Any epsiodes you would specifically like to do?
                *Any epsiodes you would specifically prefer to avoid doing?

(Obviously, it being The Season Of The Ship I imagine most of us are going to pick the same two of three episodes as favourites, so I will try and divvy it up fairly. If you have a preference for angst/fluff/gutter it might be worth stating so too. )

The more people writing reviews, the merrier. Please don't be shy; sign up if you want to do it!

Remember you can write as much or as little as you like; there's no set format but I can provide you guidance if it's your first time, or you can have a look back through recent discussions here for an idea of the sort of thing we discuss.

Provided we get enough interest I am going to start the rewatch around mid January so I need all sign ups by the 4th January.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                *wanders into ship thread and sees discussion about skivvies...*

*checks door*

Nope, right thread. It must be the Twilight Zone.

Predicably, my guttery mind instantly thought Sam + Jack + Underwear = ...

I'd guess that Sam isn't the frilly type anyway, just judging on the couple of times we've seen her nightwear, but I think it's worth remembering that a lot of the more fancy underwear can be mighty uncomfortable for any kind of physical activity. For instance, bras; if Sam's doing a lot of running about, she'll want something with some support - not some silly plunge bra-push up that her nips are just about popping out of. And no thongs with bows on the back that'll get caught up on the waistband of her pants when she pulls them up. I think by default she'd go for more practical choices, at least when on duty.

Once, a long, long time ago, while indulging in my not-so-secret-these-days "Aliens Made The Do It fic" guilty pleasure, I came across a fic where, not only were Sam and Jack a couple (while serving on the same team - never explained how) but that Sam had gone off on a mission with the team and, *cough* when they got to the bit where the... umm...aliens made them do it, Sam just happened to be wearing Jack's favourite lacy black panties and bra with lace top stockings and a suspender (garter) belt. Which was all rather convenient because the rest of the set up hardly rose to the occasion... so to speak.
                I don't think she's wearing anything lacy - but there's some cute cotton panties (5 for 25!) at VS that are colorful and sexy without being impeding... and that strikes me as a compromise.

And you know, I think of Jack as more of a practical man who would just rather Sam show up naked. LOL - that was the funny thing I learned after getting married. Apparently there are a lot of guys who could care less about the lingerie...

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  I had a friend who had an entire drawer full of Victoria Secret's underwear, including thongs, purchased specifically for wear under BDUs. It made her happy to know what she had on underneath all that camo

I could see Sam doing something like that post S8. After all, we did see her with that Victoria's Secret bag in her hand..

*headdesk*

I'm gonna have strange dreams tonight after that thought. I wonder if sleeping with a shotgun next to me will keep the stenos at bay. Oh, wait. I already do. It doesn't.

Comment

And you know, I think of Jack as more of a practical man who would just rather Sam show up naked. LOL - that was the funny thing I learned after getting married. Apparently there are a lot of guys who could care less about the lingerie...
                    Nyah. I don't see Jack as being practical that way at all. Especially after so long with just BDUs and his imagination, I'd think he'd enjoy finally being able to unwrap...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      Nyah. I don't see Jack as being practical that way at all. Especially after so long with just BDUs and his imagination, I'd think he'd enjoy finally being able to unwrap...
                      I think we just see him differently because I think of him thinking - I've waited 8 friggin years. Let's get this party started!!!

Comment

I'm so totally in the middle of both Jenn and Twilight

I think there'd be instances where Jack would be like "I want you NOW" and other times where I think she'd want to be girly and have on that sexy lingerie. And I have a feeling that Sam would love to have Jack speechless with something other than technobable...

Oh.

Plot bunny right there.

Comment

It's not that I don't think he'd appreciate a pretty bra/panty set or even a little garter belt from time to time, but in general I see him more as the kind of guy who sees her in her natural state (make up off, tank top, shorts) and finds *that* incredibly erotic.

Comment

It's not that I don't think he'd appreciate a pretty bra/panty set or even a little garter belt from time to time, but in general I see him more as the kind of guy who sees her in her natural state (make up off, tank top, shorts) and finds *that* incredibly erotic.
                            *nods* Agree.

Which reminds me of this song that I absolutely adore and can completely see Jack thinking.

Gimmi that Girl- Joe Nichols

Spoiler:
                            Hang up that red dress,
                            let down your hair,
                            cancel those reservations
                            theres no need to go no where
                            As good as your looking right now,
                            girl i bet your thinkin I'm crazy,
                            there's a side of you that I wanna see
                            that never ceases to amaze me.

Gimme that girl with the hair in a mess
                            sleepy little smile with her head on my chest,
                            thats the you that i like best,
                            gimme that girl.
                            Gimme that girl lovin up on me,
                            old t-shirt and a pair of jeans,
                            thats the you i wanna see,
                            gimme that girl, gimme that girl.

Gimme the girl thats beautiful,
                            without a trace of makeup of on,
                            barefoot in the kitchen,
                            singing her favorite song.
                            Dancing around like a fool,
                            starring in her own little show,
                            gimme the girl that the rest of the world,
                            ain't lucky enough to know.

Gimme that girl.
                            thats the you i want to see,
                            gimme that girl

gimme that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *nods* Agree.

Which reminds me of this song that I absolutely adore and can completely see Jack thinking.

Gimmi that Girl- Joe Nichols

Spoiler:
                              Hang up that red dress,
                              let down your hair,
                              cancel those reservations
                              theres no need to go no where
                              As good as your looking right now,
                              girl i bet your thinkin I'm crazy,
                              there's a side of you that I wanna see
                              that never ceases to amaze me.

gimme that girl.

Gimme the girl thats beautiful,
                              without a trace of makeup of on,
                              barefoot in the kitchen,
                              singing her favorite song.
                              Dancing around like a fool,
                              starring in her own little show,
                              gimme the girl that the rest of the world,
                              ain't lucky enough to know.

Gimme that girl.
                              thats the you i want to see,
                              gimme that girl

gimme that girl.

That would make a great vid... anyone anyone?

Comment

That would make a great vid... anyone anyone?
                                It's so on my list of videos to make! Once my computer gets fixed...and as soon as I figure out Vegas movie editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X