Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Oh I agree... (I know...shocking, you say...). The reality of SG1 *is* what we've been given for 10+ years. And I like S/J precisely because that's how their story has been told. To change it in any way is to fundamentally change them...which wouldn't make them...you know...*them* any more. So yeah. More than happy.

*retreats back to Cavern...*
    *hogties susannah with trinium bindings*

nah-uh.....you're not goin' anywhere....you're stayin' right here with us.....

Comment

I am very happy to see this kind of thread for only Jack/Sam's relationship

I love these two charathers the best,especially Jack O'Neill- I mean Richard Dean Anderson is soooooooooooooooo HOT....And to think that he started out playing one the soap Gerenal Hospital that I used to watch.

I have watch ALL the shows he has ever been on and now on SG1 he is even HOTTER than ever.

Comment

I just thru watching this and I like it alot, the two of them are great together as I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

Comment

Originally posted by giggles83 View Post

I love these two charathers the best,especially Jack O'Neill- I mean Richard Dean Anderson is soooooooooooooooo HOT....And to think that he started out playing one the soap Gerenal Hospital that I used to watch.

I have watch ALL the shows he has ever been on and now on SG1 he is even HOTTER than ever.
          I just thru watching this and I like it alot, the two of them are great together as I'm sure everyone knows that by now.
          welcome, giggles!

you're in the right place to celebrate the wonderfulness that is sam/jack!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes he is. We love S/J so welcome welcome! There's also an RDA Thunk thread (Thunk is what happens when you fall to the floor because he's so hot...) where they "thunk" over him Not that we don't thunk him over here too... but we like things like....

Hey where's Jann to post the kiss???

Comment

Okay, I have chosen a song to use for a 2010 video and I'm in the process of editing it. I'm thinking, though, that I'm not going to be able to finish this before the end of the week. Maybe I can, but usually too many things don't go right and it ends up taking longer. Soooooo what I'm taking the long around to getting at is... If I don't get it done in time can I still add it to the list once I do?

P.S. Are you meaning this kiss? (sorry mine's just a still shot)

Comment

That's the kiss Jann always posts, so yes Thanks. She must be out painting the town red or... actually asleep O.O

Comment

Well, Jann's certainly not on GW right now. We all know that wherever Jann is, the Grace gif will soon follow!
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    /feels better now.

What I wrote on the Discussion thread while this thread was away, in response to Pol's comment about Ripple effect:

I was going to respond to Pol's comment about Sam's "I've got nuthin'...yet" from Ripple Effect as being a Jackism and proof they were together. Because more than the simple verbage, the sense of hope and the confidence that, despite having not a clue at that minute, Sam maintains faith in herself and seems pretty confident she *will* - which is something, I think, she's learned from Jack. That's really channeling her inner Jack - that sense of confidence in herself and her ability.

*happy sigh*

EDIT: And not only are we the longest Thread, we've officially become the Thread at the end of the Universe (the Gateworld Universe, that is)
                    Nice post. Yay!!!!! We are one of the few original threads for a couple still going!

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                    I can't believe it... we broke the Thread!

But I see the new thread is here to ease our way out of withdrawal.. woohoo

And it's LOVELY!!!

Only 56 pages to read through, phew!

On a more personal note-
                    Spoiler:
                    I am still writing, I haven't forgotten, just been busy with family problems and initial wedding planning and having blackouts and my granddad John has now been given only weeks and days left. The good news is I have my wedding dress and Mike and I have past our 13 months anniversary. We're over a year together and still going strong and he's treating me like a princess- his cinderella. I'm happy.
                    sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                    My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                    http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                    Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

That's it. The last part of the calendar. Enjoy.

Sam and Jack 2010 Calendar (A4 format, printable)

part 3

part 1
                      part 2
                      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        Let me ask u guys this are we happy with what the writers gave us the past 10 yrs? Ot here: 1 more post til 2000!
                        Firstly, congrats to you and everyone else who's reached a milestone!

Secondly, am I happy with what the writers gave us the past 10 years?

I'm generally pleased with what we've been given the past 10 years by the writers, actors and directors who all had a hand in making the ship what it *is*.

It is a great love story, one that I've enjoyed and been entertained by the past 10 years; one that I'm still enjoying even though SG1 as a TV show has ended.

My only real niggle is that I would have preferred for the writers to have been bolder about how they resolved it, to have given an unambiguous happy ending. While I think fishing would have worked from a satisfaction point of view had SG1 ended with S8, I think continuing to not be bold about whether Sam and Jack were together through S9/10 undermined the subtlety of that resolution which overall did a disservice to the storyline and generally didn't do the show any favours.

(And I think its something they too have recognised given in the last couple of years we have seen TPTB shift from the line that fishing was the resolution, and to be bolder about revisiting Sam & Jack on screen).

So am I happy? I think I will be completely happy when we get a non-ambiguous, non-alien influenced/robots/clones/AU/ATimeline/timeloop confirmation that they are together.

If I continue to simply get ambiguity, then I will remain as I am: content.
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

So am I happy? I think I will be completely happy when we get a non-ambiguous, non-alien influenced/robots/clones/AU/ATimeline/timeloop confirmation that they are together.

If I continue to simply get ambiguity, then I will remain as I am: content.
                          I totally agree!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                            That's it. The last part of the calendar. Enjoy.

[center][B]Sam and Jack 2010 Calendar (A4 format, printable)
                            Thanks for callendar. I love it. And how did you see, people on my blog too.
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Welcome Giggles!

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                              That's the kiss Jann always posts, so yes Thanks. She must be out painting the town red or... actually asleep O.O
                              Well...sometimes I do have a thing called "RL" and I was sleeping at 5:20 am...the town is still the same color as yesterday though...

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                              Well, Jann's certainly not on GW right now. We all know that wherever Jann is, the Grace gif will soon follow!

GRACE GRACE GRACE GRACE GRACE ....gif...

I'm not obsessed...just...devoted...

Looky at those tongues*sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

happy new year everyone, hope you all have a great year

(i know its a little early but working between now and then so might not get the chance to get online).

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Working...
                                X