X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    WOOHOO ! A brand new thread !

I'm happy everything seems to be back to normal Yeah let's go back to SHIP !

I missed the party (damn timezones ) but I'll eat cake today thinking about you and SJ

But since I was not here yesterday, I'll give you some pic

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...Jack/What2.jpg
    Jack : "What ?!? You're telling me there was cake yesterday and we weren't even invited ?!?"
    Sam : "Well Jack... hum I mean Sir, you know, we were a bit *busy* yesterday. Remember ? Fishing and all that..."
    Jack : "Oh yes I remember VERY well "
    Sam : "But hey, maybe we could have our own party..."
    Jack : "Sam ?!? I mean Carter... It could be a good idea... but not here..."
    Sam : "Of course not here ! Actually, I know a very nice cabin in woods..."
    Jack : "With a pond ? Wanna go fishing again ?"
    Sam : "Well Jack, I mean Sir, there's fishing and *fishing*"
    RLOL . that's really good

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I love this banner! It's so good I'm re-posting it just so I can *sigh* when I see it again!
      sigpic

Comment

I missed the party (damn timezones ) but I'll eat cake today thinking about you and SJ

Jack : "What ?!? You're telling me there was cake yesterday and we weren't even invited ?!?"
        Sam : "Well Jack... hum I mean Sir, you know, we were a bit *busy* yesterday. Remember ? Fishing and all that..."
        ROFL! Who needs cake when you can go fishing?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          http://img190.exs.cx/img190/4012/nocontrol8fy.jpg
          love the sig....thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I love this banner! It's so good I'm re-posting it just so I can *sigh* when I see it again!
            I agree, I love the banner!!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              cool a new thread guess the old one has gotten to big I guess and nice to see Tame again
              ALWAYS nice to see you my friend And lovely to see that even though you are a god you are still my First Prime too

Your loyalty will always be remembered

Have you any ideas for Annual Ship Day coming up in July? We are trying to find some new and different ways to view the episodes that aren't as obvious about the ship....what do you think?
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

hey shipper family,

wow another thread thats amazing!!
                i missed the party does that mean that all of us has seen M2 if you have then WOO HOO!!!!!

Foreversg1 that banner is the perfect saying i have ever heard,makes me weep just thinking of it again PERFECT......

hope every-one is fine and i just wanted to say I HAD MY SALLY REEVES BOOK TODAY!!!!! nearly half way through a matter of honour fab book,thanks to FLORENCE showing me where i could get it from.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

That is so sweet....and it is almost like a little *pictorial* peek Behind the scenes

Ya know something happened at the end of Moebious that made me wonder
                  Spoiler:
                  when Jack walks by Sam carrying the ZPM he stops sort of behind her and Sam jumps just a little bit.....Do you think he was giving her a little *nudge, nudge* with his elbow as he went by?
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    That is so sweet....and it is almost like a little *pictorial* peek Behind the scenes

Ya know something happened at the end of Moebious that made me wonder
                    Spoiler:
                    when Jack walks by Sam carrying the ZPM he stops sort of behind her and Sam jumps just a little bit.....Do you think he was giving her a little *nudge, nudge* with his elbow as he went by?
                    you know what TAME i thought that aswell hmmmm nice thought could live with that easily.....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hi! i'm so very happy. happy happy happy.

sam and jack for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[Good morning every lil shipper! I rewatched M2 last night and promptly went to bed. I come back and it looks like Tame has been partying all night! And then y'all up and go to a new thread without me! Alas, I am a forgiving person, and I came to see if there was any cake left for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          [Good morning every lil shipper! I rewatched M2 last night and promptly went to bed. I come back and it looks like Tame has been partying all night! And then y'all up and go to a new thread without me! Alas, I am a forgiving person, and I came to see if there was any cake left for breakfast
                          Kri, you inspired me last night during the party... your pictures of the SGC convention and how you decided to make your dreams come true!

When is the next SGC convention? do you know where can I get this info? unfortunatly I guess no hopes of meeting RDA... me to would just die and panic if I had him in front of me

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            LOl hey I slept ... I had to watch SG-1 twice...oh the joy ... the Sci-Fi channel fitzed out on me during the taping of SGA so I of course had to re-watch M2 and see if I ahd missed anything
                            then re-tapr SGA

I had a few more thoughts about M2 and why I think Sam & Jack had been there quite a while bfeor anyone showed up there at the end....
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam & Jack were sitting all comfy at the lake, they had all of their stuff sitting around, drinks, fishing equipment and the like and they looked like they had been sitting there a while....also they would have needed time to have gotten that all set up ssssssooooooo I am thinking that they had to have been there long before Daniel and Teal'c got there since D7T were just NOW carrying their stuff up and over to the lake.
                            secondly, Jack told Sam to pack...TO PACK so that means she was going to be gone for at least overnight....right? so I am chosing to believe that Sam & Jack had at least one night of just the two of them there at the cabin.
                            maybe THAT is why JM said he thought the resolution for Sam & Jack was *obvious*

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Kri, you inspired me last night during the party... your pictures of the SGC convention and how you decided to make your dreams come true!

When is the next SGC convention? do you know where can I get this info? unfortunatly I guess no hopes of meeting RDA... me to would just die and panic if I had him in front of me
                              I am not Kri.... not that dang cute but I can tell you that the next con is April 15-17 in Vancouver. myself, Shipperahoy, Marimba26, Kiwigater, DJFavorite and ShadowMaat are all meeting up and going to this con together

I think between the 6 of us we plan to take over 1000 pictures or at least try to come close. I know there are still tickets for sale over on the Creation site http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm

and the list of guests is pretty impressive
                              CHRISTOPHER JUDGE
                              MICHAEL SHANKS
                              TERYL ROTHERY
                              DON DAVIS
                              MARTIN WOOD (Stargate SG-1
                              (TV series) - Director,Co-producer, Stargate: Atlantis (TV series) - Director ,Co-producer)
                              N. JOHN SMITH (Stargate: Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 Co-executive Producer. He will appear on stage and sign autographs for fans.)
                              TONY AMENDOLA
                              PETER WILLIAMS
                              DAN SHEA (RDA's stunt double on the series).
                              BRUCE WOLOSHYN special effects

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

if you go to www.creationent.com you can look up all the Stargate conventions around the country (and as Tame pointed out, Canada too!). They are definitely a lot of fun! I'd love to go to Vancouver, hopefully next year

Comment

Working...
                                X