This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColonelWilliams
    So what yall want sam and jack to be together or something?

Haha me too, i'm kinda a new member but i've been reading for a while and share in your shippieness
    WELCOME ColonelWilliams
    have fun posting shippy ideas and discussion about our favorite love struck pair Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Somebody's been playing with Photoshop!
      WELCOME sg1faninthn

Sam and Jack are sooo happy to see the love

Comment

Hey I'm back but not for long. I have a weekend camping trip and the next time I post will probably be next week. I just have to post and express my recent shippyness (ignore me)SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP OK nayw bye
        I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
        Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
        *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
        Jack: If only...
        (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

WELCOME ColonelWilliams!!!!

CONGRATS to Mei Mei and Bren Ren on your SJFA award!!!

Comment

ps. WELCOME sg-1fanintn and Colonel Williams (i think that's how it's spelledsorry if it's wrong) bye!
            I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
            Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
            *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
            Jack: If only...
            (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
              Hey I'm back but not for long. I have a weekend camping trip and the next time I post will probably be next week. I just have to post and express my recent shippyness (ignore me)SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP OK nayw bye
              teenage shipping is very healthy for the teenage soul especially if it is for our Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                *grabs some PMS cookies for her sore tummy*

Ah feel better now!!!

I've taken up a new hobby - SKINNING!

No...not taxidermy, but creating layouts and themes for forums!

Here's my third one - Egyptian dream that I'm particularly proud of!

http://s10.invisionfree.com/suekaytest3/

Anywho...

(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))
                Hey Suekay Thanks for the Shippery wishes... I keep reaching for my lovely Ship Cookie mug and it's not there *sob*

I checked out the skin I like it! I like the little hieroglyph figures. It's fairly bright, I don't know whether you want the skin, or the forum it's hosting to stand out more. (I'm afraid I'm one of those people that will give you honest feedback, whether you want it or not! ). But overall, big thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  I had to wait until I got to work to view these (too slow at home on dial-up). I vote for #3 as well. It has an oil painting texture to it. Thanks for sharing.
                  Yep, I think the third was best too, but then I'm a sucker for impressionism too... The others were interesting filters. I messed around some Jack (with filters mind you!) but it's a bit late, so I'll post them tomorrow or Friday.

Have a good evening (or morn, depending on which part of the globe you make your humble abode!)!
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    PT?!???!??

So great to see ya! I thought you'd left us there for your RL...

...but then I realized how silly that was since the Shipper Thread is SO ADDICTIVE.

No one can leave us for too long...

kind of like...

that really pretty...

...light...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
                    Hehe No I could Never leave the shipper family, but RL has been keeping me busy. Love is amazing Hope everyone is well

I hope we all get what we want from season 9 jack episodes, a resolution to the ship it would be nice after all this time of waiting and being led on
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

It is so quiet in here !! where is everybody?I get the feeling that everybody is leaving this thread
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

No, we're still here
                        But there's nothing new to discuss these times. We're just waiting for some spoilers
                        And some of us have RL you know Don't know what it is but I've heard it exists somewhere...
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

ya hiatus keeps every thing pretty much very quiet. As we all wait for crumbs of news to keep our hopes up for a shipper S9...we can but dream
                          Sam and Jack forever

Comment

Anyone's got a good fanfic ? Something to read while we're waiting for news ? *hints at Uber : is yours finished yet ? *
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey folks....I'm gonna ask again...

HAS ANYONE SEEN MICHELLEB????????????????

KG - Glad you liked skin! Constructive criticism is what I'm looking for!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

No. But have you tried to send her a mail ?

Comment

Working...
                                X