X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grabs some PMS cookies for her sore tummy*

Ah feel better now!!!

I've taken up a new hobby - SKINNING!

No...not taxidermy, but creating layouts and themes for forums!

Here's my third one - Egyptian dream that I'm particularly proud of!

http://s10.invisionfree.com/suekaytest3/

Anywho...

(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

MB - Only scene I can think of when Sam answers the phone in the middle of the night is Nightwalkers - S6, but its the Dr who went missing on the other end. Is this another project of yours?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Ship Nana - hope you don't mind me posting these - I had them saved on my computer from the last time you posted them. Sometimes you can't wait for GW to upload before gobbling up those cookies!

Have plenty of hot chocolate to hand

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
        (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
        P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Introducing the NEWEST SHIPPER COOKIE -

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.
        Thanks Oma!

I still love all the shipper cookies but my most favorite one is still the

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)
        Ship Nana

Comment

Kim - GREAT FAN ART!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll repost mines...I've not shown them to anyone in a while

sigpic

Comment

Yup Nana...those are the BEST!

BTW - I have to ask...

has anyone seen Michelle B?????

She's not been online since the day after Moebius aired in the UK...I've emailed her and got no reply. I'm getting worried.
            sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in thread*

Hi, Shipper Thread! Haven't had much spare time to run around the theads but a little penguin ((((Tame)))) told me that I had several people wishing me congratulations for the SJFA award... So I had to find time to come in and say thank you! I was surprised but very pleased... So thanks, Tame, Kiwi, Bev, Wynter, Anubis, GetCarter and anyone else I may have missed,

Thank you!!!

Comment

MB - Only scene I can think of when Sam answers the phone in the middle of the night is Nightwalkers - S6, but its the Dr who went missing on the other end. Is this another project of yours?
                Yup.

How'd ya guess???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Somebody's been playing with Photoshop!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Yup.

How'd ya guess???
                    Ah - the music vid? Took me a while to get there, but its 2 am here and teething baby is keeping me up

Edit: So, just to keep a quick tally of your current SG1 projects -

1. The Darker Side of Night
                    2. Music video

Anything else, or is that keeping you busy for now?
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah - the music vid? Took me a while to get there, but its 2 am here and teething baby is keeping me up
                      Yikes! 2. Well that really bites...

Is there any other episode where Jack and Sam are one the phone talking to each other besides Citizen Joe (NOT THREADS thank you very much)?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

CONGRATS MEI MEI!!!!!!!!

I posted my congrats at SI, but I don't think you've read there.

CONGRATS TO BREN REN TOO! (and any other family members I've missed)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Yikes! 2. Well that really bites...

Is there any other episode where Jack and Sam are one the phone talking to each other besides Citizen Joe (NOT THREADS thank you very much)?

Not off the top of my head, although you could do some clever editing and have Sam from Nightwalkers talking to Jack from Threads (just cut it quick before Kerry shows up ), fudge the lighting a bit so it looks like its still night, and hey presto, pillow talk
                          sigpic

Comment

Not off the top of my head, although you could do some clever editing and have Sam from Nightwalkers talking to Jack from Threads (just cut it quick before Kerry shows up ), fudge the lighting a bit so it looks like its still night, and hey presto, pillow talk
                            Hmmm.....

*Mary Beth grins slyly and rubs her chin mischeviously*

I think you might be on to something here Oma...

Comment

So what yall want sam and jack to be together or something?

Haha me too, i'm kinda a new member but i've been reading for a while and share in your shippieness
                              Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelWilliams
                                So what yall want sam and jack to be together or something?

Haha me too, i'm kinda a new member but i've been reading for a while and share in your shippieness
                                (((((((((((ColonelWilliams)))))))))))

Welcome to the Shipper fam...

Comment

Working...
                                X