Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool you can see the shipper archieve !!! I am going to read some of the first posts ever made it is on page 3 !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here, so please forgive me if I ask anything stupid, etc......

I've been a Sam/Jack shipper for a VERY long time, and I just thought I'd pop in and say "hi". I'll probably be posting here as soon as I get the chance, so see ya soon.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        hey they moved the shipper thread and all the ship threads cool.This is handy a section for all the ships and such
        Cool.... Shippiness Rocks!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
          Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here, so please forgive me if I ask anything stupid, etc......

I've been a Sam/Jack shipper for a VERY long time, and I just thought I'd pop in and say "hi". I'll probably be posting here as soon as I get the chance, so see ya soon.
          badmedicinesg1!

Welcome to the Ship Family
          And you've made it just in time to help us settle in after the big move! (it was so efficient I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out! ). Pull up a chair, your favourite beverage (yes Bev, you can have a drinkie ), and tell us about how you came to be a shipper!

Comment

hi welcome newbie hope you enjoy your stay in here. And I'll give you some green jello just to say welcome
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Well, thank you very much, but I do have to say, I much more prefer blue

Comment

Well, thank you very much, but I do have to say, I much more prefer blue
                (((((((((badmedicinesg1))))))))))

Not to veer you off course or anything from your love of ship, but be sure to check out the Sam's a Great Character" thread too. LOTS of blue Jello to go around...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

WELCOME BADMEDICINESG1!!!!!

Yup we've just moved! I may be here more often now!!!!

Pull up a chair...I provide the soft drinks...Kiwigater provides anything stronger as MG's not here, and Ship Nana's cookies are LEGENDARY!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well, I kinda got started on the blue jello thing on the Sci-Fi BBoard, so I guess its kind of an inside joke.....but I'll be sure to check it out, thanks .
                    BTW, do you guys know any good sites that have some new Sam/Jack fic? There hav'nt realy been any new stories posted on gateworld and helio.....

Comment

Well, I kinda got started on the blue jello thing on the Sci-Fi BBoard, so I guess its kind of an inside joke.....but I'll be sure to check it out, thanks .
                      BTW, do you guys know any good sites that have some new Sam/Jack fic? There hav'nt realy been any new stories posted on gateworld and helio.....
                      Ahem. Um, *cough*

Please feel free to read my two stories - and if you do, be sure to review them!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

You can always read mines

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04 - is where you'll find all my G and PG stories

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fanfiction - a wee fic archive!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks much! Will read and review!

Comment

hey hey hey fine shippers..

SueKay i think u asked a while back to outline our thoughts on ship for S9,
                            well..
                            Spoiler:
                            to be honest i have no idea what they have in store or how much ship they intend to dwell on..i mean we were pretty lucky to get a heap at the end of S8...but hmmm....RDA is in the first eps that AT is not in..i hope that they refer to it in some way..well i hope they explain her abscence!!
                            anyways..they are gonna have to do something..unless they want to leave us hanging and wait until the end of the season...

lurve and omlettes
                            Bee
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Here's a nice little shippy moment in a non-shippy episode:

Comment

Amen Mary.I love your Hollyweird.Hollyweird has never been shy on voicing there views on anything.TPTB could have come up with many creative ways to get
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam and Jack together.TPTB should have put Sam and Jack together in Season 4.TPTB could have brought the relationship along slowly and kept the focus on the Team.The Ship would not be hanging over the Show and every once in a while we could have seen a nice Sam and Jack Ship Scene.Sam and Jack looked like fools for so long because TPTB did not give us one Adult conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X