This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    Uber, just finished reading Darknerss and Eclipse....very lovely way to spend an afternoon reading about our Sam and Jack...when is the ending coming....thank you
    I'd love it if you'd post feedback as a review on fanfiction.net for me...

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ubersg1fan

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
      The scenes between
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Jacob in Threads were golden-it really showed how very close they had become and how much they loved each other-it was really fitting that at the end-his last view of this life was Sam and his last words were I love you. But i really wish that we had seen that scene between Jack and Jacob-it amazed me that in the briefing room Jacob was really needling Sam-like he knew something she ought to know-i wonder if needled Jack as well?
      I'm coming a little late to the discussion but I would have loved to see Threads as a two parted - so much more they could have explored.
      But as for Season 9 - if I let my little shippy heart get stomped on again I will change my name from Zoser to Sucker!
      (RL has been less than kind lately and will be gone again - Mom is real sick)
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        I'd love it if you'd post feedback as a review on fanfiction.net for me...

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ubersg1fan
        Wow - I just launched it and Eclipse is 49 pages! Wow - I'll print it later and it will be my train reading :-)

BTW - I missed everyone this weekend - hate it when GW is down. Had to read lots of fanfic to make up for it.

And where is everyone this morning????? Dreaming of the ship?

I think we should set up a virtual "betting pool" as to when events will happen - for example - Which ep will TPTB ackowledge the SJ 'ship? When will they kiss in this reality? etc - Thoughts?????

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          That is way better than what my husband said in Threads when
          Spoiler:
          Kerry popped out of the sheets. He said "Way to go Jack".
          I could killed him, but I just ignored him instead.
          My husband just said
          Spoiler:
          when Kerry popped up "Not Carter" to which I answered "He's talking to her on the phone (you idiot)". He seems to have joined with TPTB to yank my chain.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by LillyBoot
            What are everyone's favorite Sam and Jack episodes or moments?
            Window of Opportunity and Divide and Conquer. At least for the early seasons. Currently, Threads and Moebius Pt 2.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Oh dear.

The Window of Opportunity kiss, the *scene* in Threads, "a lot more than I'm supposed to" in Divide and Conquer, Entity, Grace,...I could go on and on.....although I did just watch Within the Serpant's Grasp/Serpant's Lair again, and that part where she bites him is hilarious.

p.s. Zoser, I hope your mom is ok!
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                I think we should set up a virtual "betting pool" as to when events will happen - for example - Which ep will TPTB ackowledge the SJ 'ship? When will they kiss in this reality? etc - Thoughts?????
                Personally I really think they are going to just make some sort of reference to it....and that is it....for the most part UNLESS RDA is in the episode. I really think they are going to make it a *Non-Issue* and just sneak it in
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I would think even though RDA won't be there too much there will still be a relationship implied in many of the episodes...especially after how they left it in season 8.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would love to see them really get one on us and put in something totally unexpected, extremely shippy and just blow our minds! What a special surprise treat... (I'm afraid it won't happen, though).
                    -girlgater

Comment

Yeah I'm a little worried about the same thing with RDA stepping back.
                      sigpic

Comment

First, welcome to all the newbies !

Now I answer your question : I love EVERY Sam and Jack moment
                        Funny moments, awkward moments, angsty moments, moments when they're just sitting side by side, when they're looking at each other, etc etc

But if you want my favorite moment, I'll say the scene in Beneath the Surface, when they're sitting side by side, alone and when Jack says he's remembering feeling feelings. They're so close, comfortable with each other even under those hard circumstances, even when they have totally forgotten who they are.

Don't they look cute together ?
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                          hey! i'm back. can someone give me the link to StargateIntel please?
                          Yay it's back!!!!!!!!!!
                          StargateIntel link is
                          http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel
                          SueKay made it! It's are home away from home when GW is down

Comment

I liked when they had to take the To'Kra version of a lie detector test...why after that did they have to bury their feelings again?
                            sigpic

Comment

WELCOME LillyBoot!

My top 5 Favorite shippy moments are...
                              1. Window of Opportunity-The KISS
                              2. D&C-confession
                              3. Solitudes
                              4. Threads
                              5. Grace

Comment

I'm suprised Moebius 2 when Sam tells Jack she was lieing about liking Daniel, and then later on when they tell everyone to wait a moment while he jumps on her...good moment and pretty funny...another one I like
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X