This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG/SC Universes - Atlantis Base

Atlantis Base, overseen by Dr Weir and runs in tandem with Earth at the SGC. Atlantis was sunk under the sea of Pegasus ten thousand years before the events currently going on in game. Atlantis Base has been powered for approx one and a half years thanks to the ZPMs powering both earth and Atlantis for gate travel to Midway.

Current list of rankings....

Head of Atlantis Base: Dr Elizabeth Weir
    Head of medical: Dr Carson Beckett
    Assist to Dr Beckett: Dr Jennifer Keller.
    Head of Military: Lt Col John Sheppard
    Head of Science department: Dr Nicholas Rush
    Second to Dr Rush: Dr Rodney McKay

Current events up to now:
    • Without knowing of the Alesian treaty settlement on Earth Atlantis has become infused in two new (to them) races, one of whom has been identifed by Captain Jack K'nojak as The Drow. Of whom Sateda has been taken as a spaceport and medical faclity.
    • Currently a team has been dispatched to Sateda consiting of SGA teams 1 and 5, heading in tandem by John Sheppard & Jack K'nojak. On Atlantis there was information regarding a new person, or several new persons on Sateda, identified in the database as a Ancient witch
    • Dr McKay is currently overseeing AI intializing for the new Furling ship, known as Wraiths Bane. for use as Lt Col John Sheppards first ship command. Dr Rush at last noted time was tryingto find out more of the Drow then what was in the Database at the time....
    Approx time since mission start for SGA 1 & 5 , 0 days 00:14:00.

Atlantis System Galaxy location (Pegasus Galaxy) 0.0.0 (Triple Zero)
    North-South coord: 0
    East-West Cord: 0
    Galactic Plane: 0
    Last edited by Princess Awinita; 11 January 2010, 07:16 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Rush sighed and walked back to the console. Nothing. There had to be more about the Drow somewhere. He entered another search into the Database and then walked out and headed for the Control Room.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Major Lorne was hanging out in the control room drinking a cup of coffee chit chatting with Chuck when Dr. Rush walked in.

"Hey Doc hows the search going for the Drow?"

Evan took another sip from his cup waiting for a response.
      1LT Chris Barden United States Marines
      Alpha Site Security Team member

Aftermath RP:
      1st Lt. Chris Barden

Teal'C and Major Lorne -SSU RP

General Hammond: Colonel O'Neil what the hell are doing?!

O'Neill: In the middle of my backswing!?

Comment

"Not well" Rush responded. "when is the scheduled Earth dial-out?"
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

"I'm not sure let me check with Dr. Weir."

Evan clicked on the ear piece in his ear.

"Dr. Weir this Major Lorne Dr. Rush would like to know when our next dial out to earth is?"

Evan smirked before looking in Dr. Rush's direction once again.

"So doc you glad you accepted this assignment?"

Aftermath RP:
          1st Lt. Chris Barden

Comment

"Definately. I prefer this to sitting around the SGC not doing much of anything."

Rush looked around at the Control Room. Just one room out of several huundred. The size of the city still astonished him.

"That and the SGC doesn't quite have the same beauty to it."
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Evan smirked before answering.

"Yeah I'm glad I was reassigned here from the SGC. It got alittle boring as the XO for mostly dig sites. Atleast here I get to go off world more often. Where else would I get to fly an alien space craft?"

He smiled alittle thinking about flying the puddle jumpers.

Aftermath RP:
              1st Lt. Chris Barden

Comment

"Unfortunately there isn't time for joy-riding."

Weir's voice came over the radio, "Sorry for the delay, Major. What is it?"

(Weir is currently a NPC. Anyone can use her)
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Evan clicked his ear piece.

"Dr. Rush was wondering when the next scheduled dial into earth is."

He looked at Dr. Rush before speaking to him.

"I know we dont have time for joy riding but at least we get to use them on missions when they are needed."

Dr. Weir's voice came over the radio.

"Major we are scheduled to dial into earth in twenty minutes."

Evan listened to Dr. Weir's quic message.

"Doc she says in about twenty minutes we are scheduled for our dial out."

Aftermath RP:
                  1st Lt. Chris Barden

Comment

"I know."

He waited as Major Lorne listened to the radio and then answered.

"Thank you. I guess I'm staying here then."
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

At that moment Dr. Weir walked into the control room and noticed Major Lorne and Dr. Rush talking to each other. She approached them and smiled before she spoke.

"Good morning gentlemen sorry to keep you waiting. Chuck dial the gate to earth."

Chuck dialed earth's address but the 8th chevron wouldnt lock. So he promptly dialed again with the same result. Dr.Weir's smile turned to a look of concern before she spoke.

"What happened? Why cant we establish a wormhole with earth?"

Panic started to come across her face as she thought the worst had happened. Could Earth's gate have been destroyed. But then she got ahold of her thoughts and figured the earth gate must be active and thats why a wormhole couldnt be established.

"Chuck try again in five minutes. Major Lorne have you heard from Col. Sheppard yet?"

Evan jumped alittle startled as he had been concentrating on the subject at hand of not being able to establish contact with earth.

"No Dr. Weir he hasnt checked in from Sateda yet."

Dr. Weir nodded before she spoke.

"Keep me informed if you hear anything. Dr. Rush anything new in the database on the drow?"

She was hoping he had some news on any kind of progress.

Aftermath RP:
                      1st Lt. Chris Barden

Comment

Radek appeared, "Dr Weir, Dr Rush, I have something." He came running into he conferance room where the others had gathered to discuss plans. He had a tablet computer in his hands. "its about the woman on Sateda, thansk to Tryions help we were able to isolate her in the database and find a few more things." he said.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Rush looked up at Radek. "Let me see that..." He looked at the tablet, nodding. "There is a lot of information here. Good job, Radek."
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

Dr. Weir looked at Radek and Rush.

"Great work Radek. Keep it up we need all the information we can find on that woman and her people."

Aftermath RP:
                            1st Lt. Chris Barden

Comment

"I'm requesting that they look for information on Earth. At least, when we dial." Rush said as he handed the tablet back to Radek. "Can you start looking through that, Radek? I would help you but McKay wanted to see me. Something about the Wraith's Bane."
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X