This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syfy´s 2010 Shows promo - New shots from SGU S 1.5

I heard that there is a new promo from Syfy, with included scenes from SGU episodes 11-20. The promo has been already shown during the second part of "Alice". Anybody saw that? I´m trying to find it on YT, but it´s not successful

They are coming...Smurfs!

Nothing on SyFy.com. At least nothing I haven't seen before
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

A promo with scenes from the second half of the season has been out for ages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdW9Z65M_q8

..only a couple of scenes though.

Comment

Yes, but this is not the one. The one I´m talking about is promo for all new Syfy shows. There are scenes from Caprica, Eureka, SGU etc. And the promo should include scene
        major spoiler for 1x11 Space
        Spoiler:
        with Rush floating in a tank and some "alien creature" looking at him.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Well these this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUrgPgg6_hg

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            I hope not, as that only had one new scene. The rest was first half stuff
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
              Coronach!!! What up!!!!

Im seriously hoping SGU will get more than 1.3 million viewers for Space. Otherwise, SGU is in trouble.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                I'm still waiting for the epiosde that has Chloe in a lake
                Originally posted by major davis View Post
                Im seriously hoping SGU will get more than 1.3 million viewers for Space. Otherwise, SGU is in trouble.
                Extrenous numbers happen. Its the laws of statsics.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Extrenous numbers happen. Its the laws of statsics.

SO your saying...... Its kinda like Earth and Time. Sometimes it will dip or go up insanely!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

SO your saying...... Its kinda like Earth and Time. Sometimes it will dip or go up insanely!!!
                    I would hardly call the Earth dip or Time increse insane changes. I'm saying seasons will have troughs for various reasons. SGA S4 had 2 (or maybe it was 3) where then numbers were in the single digits. So unless its a prolonged problem I wouldn't worry. Overall the numbers have been fine. Its just Justice that had bad numbers. The analysts at SyFy will look at at the averages more then anything and look into what causes extreme highs or extreme lows
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I would hardly call the Earth dip or Time increse insane changes. I'm saying seasons will have troughs for various reasons. SGA S4 had 2 (or maybe it was 3) where then numbers were in the single digits. So unless its a prolonged problem I wouldn't worry. Overall the numbers have been fine. Its just Justice that had bad numbers. The analysts at SyFy will look at at the averages more then anything and look into what causes extreme highs or extreme lows
                      So hopefully the second half's ratings will kick butt and then we will get a season 3????? Or will they look at the first half of Season 2's ratings??
                      sigpic

Comment

You and me both
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So hopefully the second half's ratings will kick butt and then we will get a season 3????? Or will they look at the first half of Season 2's ratings??
                          This is way ahead of ourselves. As far S3 goes the emphasis will be on the beginning of S2 and with less emphasis but still some on the back half of S1. But like I said it is way too soon to speculate on S3.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Doesn't hurt to hope.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              You and me both
                              Oh yeah, I'd almost forgotten about that!
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                              X