This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG/SC Universes - Earth; Qingyangh

The city of Qingyangh is larger byond measure, everyone within it is either a soldier, or in training, or whatdever, almost all of the people here are dressed in Ancient Chinese style clothing, with a strong Ancient flaire. The stargate complex had been moved to China during the night, and is now within Qingyangh's centeral tower.

-= Xiao & jana from; SGC =-

It happened quickly. A little too quickly. And for wont of a better term, Xuiao seemed aplogetic then anything else. "Sorry about that, portal to portal on the same planet can cause either total stomach discomfort, or worse, third triu tatsu." She said to Jana, she knew for a fact that the SGC would try to connect again, so to be on the safe side Xiao guided Jana to the side of the gate, out of harms way. "Rather then stay standing int he open portal to keep it running and open, I figured to talk more freely without worry would be best perhaps, of coruse if you want to go home to where we just where, I can do that too." Xiao had comandeered the stargate at Russia to connect with America, and survive pretty easy the morning before.

Everything within the room the pair had arrived in had a strong Chinese feel to it, from the two dozen soldiers standing three meters apart everywhere like a grid, all the way to lack of railings everywhere in the building. "Welcome to Qingyangh." The stargate within the city was similar to the Artic gate. Only far cleaner. And everything smelled fresh
    Last edited by Princess Awinita; 06 December 2009, 11:33 PM.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

The witch shrugged slightly, "Could have been worse... and don't worry about getting me back to the SGC, I have my own way to get back." She replied with a chuckle as she slightly indicated towards an empty spot in the middle of the room and disappeard in a sparkle blue lights and repearred a few seconds later in the middle of the room, "I am a powerful witch, what you saw earlier in the gateroom was only a sample of what i can do, and as you've just seen i'm able to do more, what i just did was called orbing, a form of beaming that i'm able to do."
    sigpic

Comment

Xiao seemed slightly unnerved by the fact one that could use magic was in her home, but did not show it. Instead she motioned with her hands and a servant neared, handing her the drained ZPM. She held it up. "The power module is drained, now I have two things i must do, one for another, and one for your nation as well as Russia, no doubt they will attack my homeland to get their astria porta back on their turf." She said.

She smiled then fingers tapping in a odd rythm on the top of the ZPM, "Come with me, allow me to show you what I will do with this. Nowing its power, which is nearly zero and soon to eat itself up, I may dispose of it and replace it with another." She said beginning to walk down the 'hall' lined with soldiers as she spoke. Maybe she could trust this one. . . .

Yeah, maybe.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

"The Russians will do what they wish to do so, they see what your country did as an act of agression." The witch began, "astria porta... stargate." She murmured softly figured out the translation and she walked with Xiao, observing the soldiers that lined the halls.
        sigpic

Comment

Xiao was smiling inwardly to herself as she walked down the grid of soldiers to a set of stairs going down to a broad plaza approx a quarter mile across of white stone, white towers of alloy similar to Atlantis soared into the sky from wheverwhere. around the plaza, looking up Jana would see the centeral tower they had just exited. The stargate was only one level up from the ground of the city. But the everything above the stargate room was sealed to those living in the tower alone. Soldiers were seen walking in formation of twelve, dressed in simlar clothing to those of Ancient China, apparently even with a puppet government ruling the country as a whole, everthing that went on inside Qingyangh itself, was ruled directly by Xiao.

As they walked towards one of the nearer towers, Xiao spoke. "You may recognize the design of this city, known to you and yours, you would think it likened to Atlantis, or Clearsky Station. But those cities are too small. Qingyangh is larger then both of those two cityships combined." At mention of Russia doing as they wished when they wished Xiao snorted something, "Russia has no idea of what the Astria porta can do for them, or what dangers it may bring." She said with a low growl.

Comment

"You have a lovely city, you've done well." Jana commented softly as they walked, "They may not but they will want their gate back, why should your city have it and not them?" She asked in curiousity.
            sigpic

Comment

"Those of the north would react in a negative way to what is to arrive from a friend." Was all Xiao said as they entered a building as the door slid aside allowing them entry. She handed the drained power module to the servant that was there. She chattered something in Chinese, the man nodded and took the power module and shortly placed it inside a similar power system that looked like Atlantis.

Pressing his hand against a panel the power module dropped into the bronze item. and the top was sealed. Xiao stepped forwards and pressed in a command, her override code, and a rumble shuddered through the city as the power module was overloaded, the lights flaired brightly before returnnig to their normal hues.

Nearby a tray slid from the wall. a fresh power module, glowly brightly, was in it. Xiao walked over ot it and took hold of it. She turned to Jana. "The power module your people require one named Rik to recharge was drained beyond recharging, I used its last reservs of power to power another and also the city by overloading it." She held out the power module to Jana.

Comment

She nodded, "Thank you." she replied as she took the power module from Xiao, "I get the feeling that you are not afraid of me either.. but i could be wrong."
                sigpic

Comment

With a soft smile Xiao spoke, as if thoughtful. "What is fear, a state of mind, or a presence of being. or is it something more of energetical means?" As she spoke she paced a bit heading for the smoke white door, which slid open as she neared. She turned back to Jana. "When I spoke f a gift arriving from a friend, it is to arrive within the next few minutes. Had the Astria Porta been in the hands of Russians, death ewould have been widespread in that country to the north." She said before once more heading back towards the stargate, which was seen from the building they were in began to dial.

At the same time more soldiers were seen getting to their posts, now every soldier was two meters apart in a grid with the centeral 'hall' or path going across the plaza. Soldiers lined the plaza and stood at every door. They looked similar to Romans would. "The man your leader said signed a treaty with your people in terms of peace and trade, and also weapons manufacture. But before that my people were leading the way in weapons because this city is a weapon. It was among the last of trhe cities to be built before the Ori began their warvance against my people, forcing us to leave Celestis and to come here." She explained as they walked.

Comment

The witch nodded, "Fear... is sometimes based on what one perceived as well... a state of mind... yes it can be." she replied softly, "They still have a lot to learn... a country that is young," She paused briefly before continuing," I've seen empires fall, lived through wars, have taken refuage on holy ground when i needed to do so."

The two of them walked back towards the gate room, "I''ll do that, perhaps sometime you will allow my team to explore part of your city, she maybe old but its calming.. i can feel the power within the city."
                    sigpic

Comment

Xiao came to a slow stop at the base of the stairs to the stargate as the final chevern locked and the gate activated. "Qingyangh is powered by three dark matter reactors, each the same size round as the Atria Porta. They work in tandem with each other at all times. Power is also provided from depleted power modules as they are overloaded as you have just seen. others can be created just as also ships...." The space wich the pair stood begain to lift upwards, something of pink and black mistlike smoke kept it level as it raised upwards enough to see the stargate and the already five dozen men dressed in solid white armor marching in formation coming out of it.

"So Amann came thtrough with my request." Xiao breathed softly as the troops filed through. "Five hundred handpicked Alesian troops" She breathed out, seeming to forget that Jana was right next ot her watching just as she was, dozens of troops filing through the stargate to stand in formation.

Comment

Jana nodded, "Dark matter, that would highly dangerous if something were to happen, the effects would be catastrophic." she replied as they stepped onto the lift.

"Impressive." The witch breathed softly as they watched as they troops came through the gate.
                        sigpic

Comment

All the troops that filed out of the stargate were dressed in roman like appearance of white armor. On their arms they carried wrist mounted plasma blasters, and also a pair of plasma blades. On their backs they carried a small pack, clearly a change of garnments for out of armor needs. All of them also carried a gunmetal gray box about the size of a child. Of these were supplies for the city. A puddlejumper also exited the stargate and landed in a open space, its crew of three plus seven soldiers also stepped out.

In total, five hundred troops, and two puddlejumpers. Amann did good on his promise of handpicked soldiers. but Xiao never expected a pair of portal ships. "I know I put a request for five hundred soldiers, but never did I place a request for a pair of Astria Portius (Puddlejumpers)" She said softly as if slightly confused as the panel of the floor she and Jana were standing on moved wardwards to come to a lock at the top of the stairs as the commander stepped forwards. "Amann means well if he can spare two Astria Portius." Xiao said steping forwards as the Commander of the five hundred troops saluted her by banging his fist, palm flat with his thumb against his armor.

Comment

"Who knows... maybe it was a sign of respect." The witch commented as she stood by Xiao's side, "and he must."

She watched as the legion commander saluted Xiao, "respect to an elder, and as a thanks...." she replied softly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Xiao nodded to the legion commander, the five hundred Alesian soldiers, handpicked by Xiao herself from a list the night before had oddly been proccessed pretty quickly. Normally it would have taken days, if not weeks to get any response from Amann or even Galadriel for the troop delivery. "Amann is leader of Alesia and her troops and people. In tandem with the council, and the Darroen. I, am but leader of a small nation on Terra" Xiao said before addressing the Commander. "Barracks are to the south side of the city. You know the layout and chain of command. Your troops are to remain hidden until needed in battle should one come, understood Commander?" Xiao said.

"Yes Ma'am. Amann also sends his well wishes to you, the gateships are more of your personal craft. he is also having a ship when the Civil War is over, sent here for your personal use." The commander replied. Amann was very generous indeed.

"Take your men to the barracks and have them train for battle to come should one happen. My own men will continue their viligance as they have been for the last twenty one thousand years." She told the commander who nodded and saluted again. As one the pair of jumpers lifted off the ground and moved towards the docking stations far above on the main tower controlled by Xiaos men, rather then the Alesians, as the centeral tower was private only to herself. And most of it was hollow for the dark matter reactors. And for her to play freely with her powers of such.

Comment

Working...
                              X