PDA

View Full Version : SG/SC Universes - Earth; Qingyangh

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 12:21 AM
The city of Qingyangh is larger byond measure, everyone within it is either a soldier, or in training, or whatdever, almost all of the people here are dressed in Ancient Chinese style clothing, with a strong Ancient flaire. The stargate complex had been moved to China during the night, and is now within Qingyangh's centeral tower.

-= Xiao & jana from; SGC =-

It happened quickly. A little too quickly. And for wont of a better term, Xuiao seemed aplogetic then anything else. "Sorry about that, portal to portal on the same planet can cause either total stomach discomfort, or worse, third triu tatsu." She said to Jana, she knew for a fact that the SGC would try to connect again, so to be on the safe side Xiao guided Jana to the side of the gate, out of harms way. "Rather then stay standing int he open portal to keep it running and open, I figured to talk more freely without worry would be best perhaps, of coruse if you want to go home to where we just where, I can do that too." Xiao had comandeered the stargate at Russia to connect with America, and survive pretty easy the morning before.

Everything within the room the pair had arrived in had a strong Chinese feel to it, from the two dozen soldiers standing three meters apart everywhere like a grid, all the way to lack of railings everywhere in the building. "Welcome to Qingyangh." The stargate within the city was similar to the Artic gate. Only far cleaner. And everything smelled fresh

CKO
December 7th, 2009, 03:43 AM
The witch shrugged slightly, "Could have been worse... and don't worry about getting me back to the SGC, I have my own way to get back." She replied with a chuckle as she slightly indicated towards an empty spot in the middle of the room and disappeard in a sparkle blue lights and repearred a few seconds later in the middle of the room, "I am a powerful witch, what you saw earlier in the gateroom was only a sample of what i can do, and as you've just seen i'm able to do more, what i just did was called orbing, a form of beaming that i'm able to do."

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Xiao seemed slightly unnerved by the fact one that could use magic was in her home, but did not show it. Instead she motioned with her hands and a servant neared, handing her the drained ZPM. She held it up. "The power module is drained, now I have two things i must do, one for another, and one for your nation as well as Russia, no doubt they will attack my homeland to get their astria porta back on their turf." She said.

She smiled then fingers tapping in a odd rythm on the top of the ZPM, "Come with me, allow me to show you what I will do with this. Nowing its power, which is nearly zero and soon to eat itself up, I may dispose of it and replace it with another." She said beginning to walk down the 'hall' lined with soldiers as she spoke. Maybe she could trust this one. . . .

Yeah, maybe.

CKO
December 7th, 2009, 02:00 PM
"The Russians will do what they wish to do so, they see what your country did as an act of agression." The witch began, "astria porta... stargate." She murmured softly figured out the translation and she walked with Xiao, observing the soldiers that lined the halls.

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Xiao was smiling inwardly to herself as she walked down the grid of soldiers to a set of stairs going down to a broad plaza approx a quarter mile across of white stone, white towers of alloy similar to Atlantis soared into the sky from wheverwhere. around the plaza, looking up Jana would see the centeral tower they had just exited. The stargate was only one level up from the ground of the city. But the everything above the stargate room was sealed to those living in the tower alone. Soldiers were seen walking in formation of twelve, dressed in simlar clothing to those of Ancient China, apparently even with a puppet government ruling the country as a whole, everthing that went on inside Qingyangh itself, was ruled directly by Xiao.

As they walked towards one of the nearer towers, Xiao spoke. "You may recognize the design of this city, known to you and yours, you would think it likened to Atlantis, or Clearsky Station. But those cities are too small. Qingyangh is larger then both of those two cityships combined." At mention of Russia doing as they wished when they wished Xiao snorted something, "Russia has no idea of what the Astria porta can do for them, or what dangers it may bring." She said with a low growl.

CKO
December 7th, 2009, 03:07 PM
"You have a lovely city, you've done well." Jana commented softly as they walked, "They may not but they will want their gate back, why should your city have it and not them?" She asked in curiousity.

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 03:17 PM
"Those of the north would react in a negative way to what is to arrive from a friend." Was all Xiao said as they entered a building as the door slid aside allowing them entry. She handed the drained power module to the servant that was there. She chattered something in Chinese, the man nodded and took the power module and shortly placed it inside a similar power system that looked like Atlantis.

Pressing his hand against a panel the power module dropped into the bronze item. and the top was sealed. Xiao stepped forwards and pressed in a command, her override code, and a rumble shuddered through the city as the power module was overloaded, the lights flaired brightly before returnnig to their normal hues.

Nearby a tray slid from the wall. a fresh power module, glowly brightly, was in it. Xiao walked over ot it and took hold of it. She turned to Jana. "The power module your people require one named Rik to recharge was drained beyond recharging, I used its last reservs of power to power another and also the city by overloading it." She held out the power module to Jana.

CKO
December 7th, 2009, 05:16 PM
She nodded, "Thank you." she replied as she took the power module from Xiao, "I get the feeling that you are not afraid of me either.. but i could be wrong."

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 06:09 PM
With a soft smile Xiao spoke, as if thoughtful. "What is fear, a state of mind, or a presence of being. or is it something more of energetical means?" As she spoke she paced a bit heading for the smoke white door, which slid open as she neared. She turned back to Jana. "When I spoke f a gift arriving from a friend, it is to arrive within the next few minutes. Had the Astria Porta been in the hands of Russians, death ewould have been widespread in that country to the north." She said before once more heading back towards the stargate, which was seen from the building they were in began to dial.

At the same time more soldiers were seen getting to their posts, now every soldier was two meters apart in a grid with the centeral 'hall' or path going across the plaza. Soldiers lined the plaza and stood at every door. They looked similar to Romans would. "The man your leader said signed a treaty with your people in terms of peace and trade, and also weapons manufacture. But before that my people were leading the way in weapons because this city is a weapon. It was among the last of trhe cities to be built before the Ori began their warvance against my people, forcing us to leave Celestis and to come here." She explained as they walked.

CKO
December 7th, 2009, 07:41 PM
The witch nodded, "Fear... is sometimes based on what one perceived as well... a state of mind... yes it can be." she replied softly, "They still have a lot to learn... a country that is young," She paused briefly before continuing," I've seen empires fall, lived through wars, have taken refuage on holy ground when i needed to do so."

The two of them walked back towards the gate room, "I''ll do that, perhaps sometime you will allow my team to explore part of your city, she maybe old but its calming.. i can feel the power within the city."

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Xiao came to a slow stop at the base of the stairs to the stargate as the final chevern locked and the gate activated. "Qingyangh is powered by three dark matter reactors, each the same size round as the Atria Porta. They work in tandem with each other at all times. Power is also provided from depleted power modules as they are overloaded as you have just seen. others can be created just as also ships...." The space wich the pair stood begain to lift upwards, something of pink and black mistlike smoke kept it level as it raised upwards enough to see the stargate and the already five dozen men dressed in solid white armor marching in formation coming out of it.

"So Amann came thtrough with my request." Xiao breathed softly as the troops filed through. "Five hundred handpicked Alesian troops" She breathed out, seeming to forget that Jana was right next ot her watching just as she was, dozens of troops filing through the stargate to stand in formation.

CKO
December 7th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Jana nodded, "Dark matter, that would highly dangerous if something were to happen, the effects would be catastrophic." she replied as they stepped onto the lift.

"Impressive." The witch breathed softly as they watched as they troops came through the gate.

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 09:20 PM
All the troops that filed out of the stargate were dressed in roman like appearance of white armor. On their arms they carried wrist mounted plasma blasters, and also a pair of plasma blades. On their backs they carried a small pack, clearly a change of garnments for out of armor needs. All of them also carried a gunmetal gray box about the size of a child. Of these were supplies for the city. A puddlejumper also exited the stargate and landed in a open space, its crew of three plus seven soldiers also stepped out.

In total, five hundred troops, and two puddlejumpers. Amann did good on his promise of handpicked soldiers. but Xiao never expected a pair of portal ships. "I know I put a request for five hundred soldiers, but never did I place a request for a pair of Astria Portius (Puddlejumpers)" She said softly as if slightly confused as the panel of the floor she and Jana were standing on moved wardwards to come to a lock at the top of the stairs as the commander stepped forwards. "Amann means well if he can spare two Astria Portius." Xiao said steping forwards as the Commander of the five hundred troops saluted her by banging his fist, palm flat with his thumb against his armor.

CKO
December 7th, 2009, 09:44 PM
"Who knows... maybe it was a sign of respect." The witch commented as she stood by Xiao's side, "and he must."

She watched as the legion commander saluted Xiao, "respect to an elder, and as a thanks...." she replied softly.

Princess Awinita
December 7th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Xiao nodded to the legion commander, the five hundred Alesian soldiers, handpicked by Xiao herself from a list the night before had oddly been proccessed pretty quickly. Normally it would have taken days, if not weeks to get any response from Amann or even Galadriel for the troop delivery. "Amann is leader of Alesia and her troops and people. In tandem with the council, and the Darroen. I, am but leader of a small nation on Terra" Xiao said before addressing the Commander. "Barracks are to the south side of the city. You know the layout and chain of command. Your troops are to remain hidden until needed in battle should one come, understood Commander?" Xiao said.

"Yes Ma'am. Amann also sends his well wishes to you, the gateships are more of your personal craft. he is also having a ship when the Civil War is over, sent here for your personal use." The commander replied. Amann was very generous indeed.

"Take your men to the barracks and have them train for battle to come should one happen. My own men will continue their viligance as they have been for the last twenty one thousand years." She told the commander who nodded and saluted again. As one the pair of jumpers lifted off the ground and moved towards the docking stations far above on the main tower controlled by Xiaos men, rather then the Alesians, as the centeral tower was private only to herself. And most of it was hollow for the dark matter reactors. And for her to play freely with her powers of such.

Amann
December 8th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Commander Setan of the Alesian Swift Blades Legion looked at his detachment.

"Alright Legionnaires, find your quarters and bunk up. We are here on the authority of the Alesian High Council itself. Amann himself gave us specific orders. Commander Duran, I want you to set up communications with Alesia at once. Encrypted, maximum security only."

The Legionnaires began to deploy, their white armor clinking slightly as they marched into the assigned quarters area and began to set up.

Princess Awinita
December 8th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Xiao moved back to the platform and began to raise above it going black and pink mist as she did so she spoke. "Let us light the way, for it nears dark." the black and pink cloud began to spin, at the same time the three dark matter reactors below and behind the Stargate began to power more then just the centeral tower. Lights came on ion the white stone floor as the color of the floor changed to gunmetal green with white lights lining the many pathways. A few light bridges appeared before fading and a strong yet low sounding hum of energy of engines powering up was heard. Yet none seemed to notice.

CKO
December 8th, 2009, 06:54 PM
"That might be a good idea." The witch replied softly as her eyes grew somewhat distant and stopped in her tracks as she allowed the vision to play through her mind, "They are coming... either by ship or gate. There are four of them, O'Neill, Teal'c and then my two team mates, " and she blinked slightly to clear her mind from it..

The vision was of what was to come.

Princess Awinita
December 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM
As she spun in a full circle though slowly, the lights around the stargate brightened for a moment. The floor looked polished green metal. Xiao slowly came down from where she was, every now and again she'd play with her power. Qingyangh city was known mostly as a village of only a thousand or so people. the pink and black cloud of dark matter set foot on the steel floor of where the gate was located and slowly retook shape of Xiao, starting first with her feet and eyes, then filling in the rest of her including her clothing as she spoke.

"We are to have visitors so soon." She smiled. "All is well, either way they arrive they will be considered guests, as you yourself also are." The white haired woman said as she moved to go down ther stairs away from the stargate platform.

"I do not consider you a prisoner, for I would think that you would give me more trouble then you would be worth, so instead I see you as a guest here." She turned to look at Jana, and for a heartbeat Jana saw not a Ancient or Alesian, nor even a human being, but a wolf. "You are not much different then one of the Others I once knew" she said somewhat sadly as she turned away and began walking once more towards another building on the edge of the broad plaza. She walked slow, as if in thought.

CKO
December 8th, 2009, 09:00 PM
The witch reached out and laid her hand on Xiao's shoulder, "You're troubled by something... i can see it in your eyes... a sadness, perhaps." and she nodded, "I never saw myself as a prisoner here, everything happens for a reason, perhaps my arriving with you will let our people know that i bear you no ill will. She listened, as Xiao explained everything, and watched as her form changed, "A wolf? is your form that you take from time to time.. a noble and wise animal... one that should be respected... not hunted as some do."

Princess Awinita
December 8th, 2009, 10:31 PM
"You are a guest in my home just as much as I was a guest at your place of residence. yet you acted as if I was not allowed to return home when I could have done so without trouble. You have thre power module your people require. They also have a Astria Porta, what you call, a stargate" Xiao replied turning away, a smirk slowly appearing on her face. "Noblity comes with several things. planning, manipulation of others, or just plain flux of birth in the right family. others use it as a means to get what they want when they want it." She said. Not everyone knew how she could take the form of a Chinese Timberwolf, now exstinct on the earth. She turned to Jana. "One as calm as yourself deserves friendship only another can properly give." She smiled then, the feral look in her wolflike eyes.

CKO
December 9th, 2009, 04:17 AM
The witch looked at her with a semi sad smile, "I am sorry for that, i was only following orders, yet i was seeing and listening to you on another level, i felt that i could trust you." and she listened, "I am young compared to you as are the both two members of team, even though i am 1530+, Methos is 5000+ and Duncan is 400+, we've learned what it means to be patient, as for calm, there are times when I am anything but calm."

Princess Awinita
December 9th, 2009, 03:17 PM
"There was another also there, had you been home I would not have been able to send ChiYu back to his homeowlrd of Kalu to his people who were waiting for him." Xiao replied, the smile still on her face. "You are young even to Commander Setan. by only a dozen years no doubt." She said. She turned and started walking again, heading towards a more bronze colored Tower then anything else, a throne room of sorts. When they arrived the wall parted as if it had never been and they went up a few steps, and Jana saw that she could see the stargate clearly with nothing between her and it in terms of view.

Xiao sat on the chair that was seen, it was more like a curved bench of sorts for two rulers to sit upon at times when two were needed, but that had not been in need for several thousand years. Almost immidetly a dozen women appeared dressed in similar clothing, the only thing telling them apart where their belts and headdress colors. Some of them stood at attention, but two of them went rightto Xiao and stood on either side of her, one of them held a letter within something.

She spoke to Jana, for the moment ignoring the two servants. "Your people will come looking for you through one of two means, by airship, or by Astria Porta. If you wish I can have a messanger sent to inform them of how you fare?" She let Jana think it over as she took the offered item from the servant girl and opened it. She read over the letter written in Ancient Chinese, her langauge.

A low growl was heard from her as she read the letter from Peking City. Russia was planning an attack to take back wghat was stolen from them in forty eight hours if their stargate was not returned, of course the Chinese Government had no idea what Russia meant by that at all. And Xiao wanted to keep it that way. She chattered something to the servant girl, who said something in return with a bow and swiftly left the room.

CKO
December 9th, 2009, 04:13 PM
"I'd like that, they worry.. even though i would have other means but the direct mind contact would only be directed towards my two team mates," and she paused briefly, "the other's would have a harder time accepting a telepathic message." She looked over the city as darkness settled over it, the lights reflecting softly off the surface.

Princess Awinita
December 9th, 2009, 07:22 PM
From the stars above the city looked like any other city at night. well lit, as if it never went to sleep. It was also close to Harbin as well. Which was also used as a trade center for the city of Qingyangh. As night came upon the city the lights kept the plaza well lit, as if the sun never set. Xiao nodded. "Shi tou!" She said. One of the servant women stepped forwards salteuted and bowed with a cry of ready to take orders. "Dai heio, dej jix fei taio shao, shaki tatu?" The woman nodded, and swiftly left. "Your message is on its way." Xiao said to Jana.

She tilted her head to the woman before her. "Telpathy." She said softly, a smile slowly appearing on her face. "You possess the powers of only another I know of, yet she is dead now, Zuien would have wanted another to come under het wing of learning." Xiao leaned forwards from her seat, a throne of sorts. "Something tells me though however that you need not learning, nor guidance?"

CKO
December 9th, 2009, 08:12 PM
"Thank you" The witch replied as she looked at Xiao's servant and nodded slightly as the servant left to deliver the message.

She looked back at Xiao, "it's something that i've learned over time, i learned a long time ago that i had this gift, to read minds, it's helped in the past.. i trained with the relgious order of my people, in the time before Christianity took hold and was considered normal." and she paused, "I dont' but i'm continously learning, the bond i share with Duncan and Methos is a three way link... that we use with each other, they've become my rock and anchor, in turn i sooth the darkness that Methos has and Duncan calms my rage that i carry from time to time."

Princess Awinita
December 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM
"These..... others.... you speak of" Xiao said still leaning slightly forwards in her seat towards Jana. "They are like yourself? Magical?" A soft feral smile appeared on her face. "Zuien would have loved to hear of others using the same powers as she. Perhapos you have heard of the Great Witch Hunts of the past? No? Then I think I shall not tell you too much for there is only so much time before the next attack from our old friend Anubis..." Xiao then went on to explain of the Tricatia Warriors, trhe former first Emperor of China being killed from a powerful witch named only Zuien. A woman who had cursed the warlord to a watery mudhole of a grave, and who intern was cursed by him somehow and she was never seen again from that moment onward.

"She was the only among us to wield magical power. Until I was born and joined by accident with the Protoss when I was born of the wolves that carried me as their own. I am niether Alesian nor Ancient, but something in between. An outcast, their rules are useless against me and their merits of higher learning and staying away from the affairs of the lower races. They are much like the Darroen." She said it all with a sort of scorn for the Ancients, as if she hated them for what she was, which she sort of did. She was born of a wolf and a Ancient man. But to someone else, she had been overlooked.

CKO
December 9th, 2009, 09:47 PM
The witch shook her head, "They are not, but they are my lovers, our relationship is unconvental but it works." and listens, "They are a part of that past that I do not like... i went onto holy ground, and played the part, not letting who i was be known.. we all have histories that we do not like and that are upsetting to everyone. " She listened as Xiao told the tale and her own story of her bloodlines. "One as powerful as I am is kinda rare."

Princess Awinita
December 9th, 2009, 10:16 PM
"There is more then just one with the power you use. Two of them far older then I or my aunt." Xiao explained slowly. "One of them, should be dead by now, the other.... well, she's currently trying to bed my leader if you could imagine a Darroen and an Alesian High Councilor...." The mental image that brought to Xiaos mind was a silly one. Drow sure had their ways to get what they wanted. "Aunt Ganos would tell you more could she be allowed to do so. Stupid rules. 'Don't interfew with the affairs of the lower planes' Yeah sure like these can handle themselves easy."

CKO
December 10th, 2009, 06:43 PM
The witch looked at her, "There are times when the rules are meant to be broke, we live by our own code in not letting others know that we are immortal.. unless it's our choice to do so." She replied softly, "But they will make themselves know when they wish to do so... i sensed your presnece on the base when you were there.. it's a gift, being able to sense ancients."

Princess Awinita
December 10th, 2009, 07:24 PM
There came a angered growl at mention of what she once was, and never could be again. "You sensed me, and I felt you when you found me, consider it part of the code of gentical beings." Xiao stood up and moved towards the window looking towaqrds the now activiating stargate, the servant had gone through and the gate shut down, now it was restarting.

"One can sense another bearing in mind they are of the like bonds, siblings can help the other without knowing of what is truly going on. I am but an only child making my living in a nation of several millions of people. I have seen an empire begin, and split apart by fantical means, I have seen an empire form, yet was not there when its first world was taken. I have found peace here.... on Terra, knowing of who I am and what I can do. Leading those that call me master." Xiao turned towards Jana. "To you I am one of the Others, but to me I never was one of them nor was I an Alesian." Her eyes seemed to cloud over at the memory. The memory that made her what she was....

CKO
December 10th, 2009, 08:00 PM
"I didn't mean to upset you, yet i felt a flash of anger to those who banished you" The witch confessed softly, "I've seen empires rise and fall as well... but i am still young and have a lot to learn."

Princess Awinita
December 10th, 2009, 08:09 PM
There came something of a strangeled growl as Xiao replied. "I never was one of them." The memory was too strong for her to forget, sparks before the light of day. Then blackness darker then the night. Then pain. Then being allowedto Ascend for the changes to take effect at only fourteen years of age.

"To them I was a threat, something to be dealt with, at fourteen seasons I was allowed to take energy form. But their rules could not hold me down nor could they control the wolf within me. I am nither Alesian nor Ancient. I am only Xiao, the Wolfborn, of the bodyguard family." Xiao explained. To the Ancients she was a threat because not of only the wolfblood within her, but also the Protoss blood she carried as well.

CKO
December 10th, 2009, 08:30 PM
"An outcast... orphaned due to your mixed heritage," Jana replied softly as she glanced at Xiao as they walked, "Immorals are not born, but are foundlings.. we do not know where we come from, i was found a few days a few days later, and taken in by a couple who could not have children, they raised me as their own daughter, I knew i was differant, i just didnt know why, but as i grew older i was able to do things... small, simple things, magick... one came to me in a dream when i was 15." she began as she slowly told her about her life, "Very few know of my story, only Duncan and Methos know it and now you, i felt it was neccessary to let you know."

Princess Awinita
December 10th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Xiao came to a sudden halt and turned towards Jana, the wolfborn stared for a moment, her anger seen clearly as a low growl was heard before she simply said "I am Xiao of the bloodline of Dok, an important family, my parents unable to have children of their own instead went to Zuien for help, then from the belly of the wolf I was born amid the sparks of fire. Two years later, for the next twleve years, I was put through gentical modifications so intnses even now after twenty and two thousand years. Still bear the scars from that." She smiled then.

"You are brave to speak what you have, and how you have to me thus far. I see in you one that yearns to learn what she can, no matter the cost, yet you also love two others like yourself." Xiao smiled then at mention seeing into the mind. "You cannot see into my mind can you? No, because it is well guarded. Not even Anubis would dare try to pry into the mind of one such as I. Though I can feel that you would like to try. . . ." The look in her own eyes was either a challenge, or an invitation. It was hard to tell.

CKO
December 11th, 2009, 03:32 AM
The witch nodded as she listened as Xiao explained more about her heritage, "You are unique and i'm sorry that you had been put through so much pain in the past." She looked back at her, "It takes courage to speak of ones past, and i am always learning" and blushed slightly at the mention of her loving both Duncan and Methos, "I do and I'm not afraid to show them that i love them, and they love me as well." and paused briefly, "I would try to do so, Anubis is a fool to try and cross you."

Princess Awinita
December 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM
"You would try to cross the mind of another without their direct permission I see that rules are made to be broken as I broke several." She had to smile inwardly at the thought of one trying to pry into the mind of another. She smiled once more, showing sharp teeth as she did so. "If I were to allow you into my mind.... What insurance from you would I have that you would damage nothing?" She knew for a fact that ther wolf within would block any intrusion. Even if Xiao allowed for such to happen.

CKO
December 11th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Jana nodded slightly, "I have many times in the past to gather information... but most so i tend to read on other levels, as to weather one is being truthful or it they are lying." She replied softly as she eyed Xiao, "Your mind is already shielded, i don't know if it would make a differance" and she paused slightly, "I will not go into your mind if you do not want me to do so."

Princess Awinita
December 12th, 2009, 12:27 AM
"Ah, but there is where you forget something." Xiao said smiling widely now. Almost laughing within no doubt. "I said if I were to allow for you to enter my mind freely of my own will for you to be allowed. what protection against damage would you give me to trust you. Aside from the fact that Zuien would love to meet you." She stopped at a railing leading down a flight of stairs. "You are welcome to stay for the night, proper quarters will be given for you.... Unless of coruse you wish to try one of the preimum hotels within Peking City, in wish case you would be on your own." Seeing the confused look Xiao then explained. "When I go to Peking suspicions arise of a legend coming to life again, the legend is true, mostly."

343_Guilty_Spark
December 12th, 2009, 03:24 AM
A lone Spartan stood in the hills above Qingyangh City. this Spartan Li 008 was watching the City. he had been in China for 3 years. But he had heard rumours of another Spartan on Earth. one whom he thought would never see.

"lets see if i can find you Rik..."

Li was one of Riks only friends. But Rik believed Li dead.

Li still had the Image of the Slipspace Anomoly in his mind. At least i am still alive. thats one thing

Princess Awinita
December 14th, 2009, 06:28 PM
somewhere in Qingyangh a woman stood watching over a unit of soldiers, her soldiers, the basic garrison there at Qingyangh itself, all of them Drecs, Drow Elite Commandos, now mostly Alesian and Chinese native women. each of them had skill alone to overpower anyone. their type of dress however left much to the imagination. allowing for as much freedom of movment as possible along with rank, the more experianced Drecs armor left so much skin exposed it made it look as if they weren't armored at all. But just enough so that they were a soldier, if it served its need then it wasusedm, if not throw it aside.

The newst soldiers were full up skintight suits that covered their upper arms, torsos, and waist. Along with a removeable skirt. the rank showed through color of the 'armor', because that is mostly what it was. Each drecs clothing had in terms of their colors, a gem woven into the faberic, for the scarlet red soldiers, the highest ranking new soldiers, their skikntight armor was woven with priceless rubies, for the green colored soldiers, emeralds had been woven into the faberic. And for the highest ranking top Drecs. their armor was mostly simple colorless faberic with a personal shield device places at the right hip on the belt.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM
The Lone Spartan had moved down to the City. he wasnt going to get spotted either. he had activated his active camo, and was moving through the shadows. He could see women. wearing well for want of a better description not a great deal. Li however decided to keep to the shadows and find out where his old friend was on this planet.

Princess Awinita
December 14th, 2009, 08:21 PM
The unit of women were in ordered ranks, all of them going through drills of some kind. in ordered ranks of ten across and seven deep. The ranks moved in formation as one dressed in what appeared to be blood red clothing stood on a parapet watching everything. the ranks of soldiers went through the basic moves of drill work. In another area ranks of twenty across and two deep were throwing what appeared to be totally gold axes at steel targets, digging into the targets with every throw, apparently these women were not to be messed with.

There were also a few Alesian men watching the women train. Even though they were to be on basic patrol in the huge city. this was just one of the many places women trained for battle, in the Alesian miltary everyone was battle ready. even the mothers who just had children!

343_Guilty_Spark
December 14th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Li found a dark area. too dark to be normal. He watched the motion tracker. nothing. he decided not to go down there. Li was however waiting for someone to spot him or detect him. but nothing so far.

CKO
December 14th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Jana looked at Xiao, "You'd allow me free access to your mind?" shrugs slightly, "I'll have to think about it, in the mean time i think i'll take advantage of your hospitality you have given me, quarters will be more then fine" She replied softly, "That way when my team mates arrive i can be there to great them."

Princess Awinita
December 14th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Xiao nodded. "Very well, if it is sleep that you require." She clapped her hands twice, and a servant girl no older then twenty years of age appeared. "Di shai, tako aji sji shoto cahji saho jisti?" The servant nodded. "Caus show tou sak! Desha!" She said the servant bowed and then waited. Turning towards Jana as Xiao spoke. "Follow Tira, she will show you to the guest quarters." She noticed Jana seeing a few strange weapons on the walls. "Oh.... and don't touch anything on the walls. Most of the weapons are from the First World long ago." Some of the weapons were still in use, like the circular sword, which was round and worn across the body, like a large wheel of sorts, but with three blades protruding from it. other weapons looked like something out of a bizzare horror movie.

343_Guilty_Spark
December 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Li saw a Woman ordering a young girl to show someone to the guest rooms. He cautiously moved closer then stopped he was alert. he drew the sword from his back and moved closer still. he was still camoflaged. but he knew that certain beings could see him evenw ith the advanced camo tech on.

Princess Awinita
December 16th, 2009, 02:19 AM
A half dozen soldiers, allwomen, dressed in purple clothing that looked like dresses of some kind shortly appeared. They paid at first no heed to th e odd disortion in the sky thinknig it mist of some kind before one of them walked face first into Li's back and stumbled backwards a step. What did she walk into? The woman, was Lianazhum, and she was to see Xiao, as she had been called to see her lord for an errand of some sort. Lianazhu carried no weapons to speak of, but could use almost anything picked up at random

343_Guilty_Spark
December 16th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Li's sheilds Flared. He saw on his motion tracker a yellow dot. friendly. he turned slowly on the spot and turned the camo off. he looked slowly around at the Women behind him. He didn have his weapon raised. the weapon he had in his had was still in its scabard. he placed it on his back then spoke in Chinese.

"hello. hmm did you just walk into me?"

Princess Awinita
December 18th, 2009, 02:23 PM
"I would assume so" Lianazhu replied in an older dialect of Chinese. She looked over Li, at his armor. A talking faceless statue? Or wait, no, perhaps one of Xiaos many bodyguards, made to look like statues of old. That might be it. She moved to step around him, her clothing shimmering in the light of the walls. Apparently these people knew how to use stones and gems as part of clothing other then simple necklaces. "I am to assume you are Lord Xiaos bodyguard? She sent for me also, an errand to run for her."

343_Guilty_Spark
December 19th, 2009, 04:04 PM
(--> SGC--> Qingyangh City))

RIk was stood 20 foot from Li.

Li spoke in Chinese again

"No. I am not a bodyguard. Im a Spartan." Li looks at his HUD. a New IFF tag was on it. "Rik-116" read the tag. Impossible... Li thought. he looked around and stood 20 foot away was the spartan of that name. Rik walked forwards. and then spoke in Chinese, "Long time no see Li. I believed you dead."

Rik looked at the Woman. he nodded. "Li there isnt much time to explain how we survived. but i shall soon."

Li then looked arouned at the woman. then he nodded to Rik then spoke again to the woman. "I do not know this Xiao you speak of."

Rik heard the name. "I do."

343_Guilty_Spark
December 26th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Li looked at Rik then he spoke in english. "What are you doing here?"

Rik looks at Li then said. "Recon. Theres some tension in this area. The Russians are slightly pissed with this country. and im here to see how bad it really is."

CKO
December 27th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Jana nodded, "thanks" She replied softly as she followed the servant to guest quarters and admired the weapons as they walked along the city and to some guest quarters.

Princess Awinita
January 1st, 2010, 07:13 PM
Xiao watched the servant lead jana to a room, then went to the top of the cenertal tower to her own room in a mistlike form for sleep. The guest she had was different then the others, gentle, sweet natured. And brash when she had need to be so. Xiao found it slightly odd, but liked it as a persona quirk one should have.

-= Ten Hours Later; (next morning in fact) =-

At mention of not knowing Lord Xiao Lianazhu seemed to stiffen. The six women with her drew their weapons, but held them loosely. "Who are you then, why do you come here? If you mean my Lord harm, you will find yourself in trouble." She turned towards Rik, at least he knew her lord "How do you know of my Lord? You have met her?"

CKO
January 12th, 2010, 08:22 PM
The next morning Jana walked out of the guest rooms and masked her signature as she exlpored some for city, as she memorized the layout. She met up with her hostess a bit later on and replied softly, "My team will arrive shortly. They've requested to go to the city, I ask that you offer them the same curtiousy that you've shown me."

Princess Awinita
January 12th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Xiao was eating her morning meal in a open air dining area at a table made of wood when Jana arrived. Two servant girls were also there attending her. After a moment of listening to Jana speak Xiao smiled warmly. "I have never seen those of your homeland as my enemy, only as guests, but in a few cases as family. These ypou speak of, are related to yourself?" She smiled again and motioned to a chair at the table. Another servant arrived with a tray of cups and set one in front of Jana and poured some freshly brewed tea into the handless ceramic cup. "Our people are not much different, though I far older then most of those you would call elders. it is not often that I meet with one who has years behind them"

343_Guilty_Spark
January 13th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Rik looked at the woman who had spoken to him. "I met her at the base im stationed at about 12 hours ago. im here on a recon mission as we have heard rumours the russians are slightly upset about something."

Rik didnt want to venture to far into what the Russians where upset about. nor did he want to get Li in danger. these women seemed battle ready. They seemed to under estimate Rik and Li however. Strong as these Women maybe Rik and Li were more than a match for them

Princess Awinita
January 15th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Lianazhu gave Rik a hard look, "If you know of my Lord then you are considered a guest, but if you seek information you are better off elsewhere." She said to him before looking to them both. "What happens with those of the north is not our concern, what is pour concern is the sdafety of my Lord and her homeland. That said, what may I do for you asdide from give information of my Lord?" Her tone fo voice, though she herself small in stature, was strong willed, apparently different no doubt. Not of Earth for that matter

Princess Awinita
January 27th, 2010, 02:07 PM
As Xiao finished her meal, when a low rumble began to send small vibrations through the city. A servant arrived, a younger girl. Xiao looked to her. "Da shi?" She asked. the girl chattered something about the astria porta activating. Xiao looked towards Jana. "I do believe your people are seeking you now" but what they are after only you know for sure. She thought to herself. She stood up, "come, let us greet them before a rash move is made on their part." Let us hope they keep their manners. She thought again.

343_Guilty_Spark
February 20th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Rik and Li looked at each other. even with the face plates Rik could tell Li was thinking hard. Rik spoke in Forerunner to Li

"well not to put to finer point on it but the russians arent a little annoyed rather seriously hacked off. The thing these people use to go to other worlds has been stolen from the russians. some would see it as returning to its rightful owners the Russians dont see it that way." Rik said into team comm. the first time he had used it for a some time.

CKO
February 28th, 2010, 03:48 PM
The witch nodded, "Fine, take me to them and we'll take our leave, not related persay, though i have taken them both as my lovers, it is uncommon in this time, though not from when i was growing up... to take on a lover or two... though we will never marry... i have been married many times over.. always to a mortal man... never to an immortal" and paused briefly, I apologize for the rudeness that may sound in my voice.. i know they worry about me as i worry about them."

Princess Awinita
March 2nd, 2010, 07:16 AM
If there was a sparkof darkness within her, Xiao didn't show it. Instead she said nothing and led the way towards the Stargate building, below her own tower. What she found there, two soldiers standing over another person, dressed in startling white clothing, bloodtrailing from her nose andmouth. Xiao saw the woman, and recognized her instantly. "Awinita!" she hissed in her native tongue darting forwards and dropping to one knee at the womans side, placing a pair of fingers to the other womans nose she felt for breathing, it was haggard, as if drained. "What did you do to yourself dear sister? You have fought a battle, yet fled?" She said it all in Ancient Chinese.

The woman in white did not answer

343_Guilty_Spark
March 2nd, 2010, 06:30 PM
Rik looked at Li then at the women in front of them.

"we have to go. a team from my base should be here soon."

Li didnt seem to want to leave but it would be wiser if they did.

Princess Awinita
March 9th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Apparently wiord traveled from the gate location to where the Drecs were stations. A healer was required. one of great import to the Lord of the City had arrived, though was injured. A male soldier arrived at the location of Lianazhu speaking to the other two men in armor. Lianazhu held up a hand to Rik, as if telling him to wait a moment before saying in a odd dialect of Chinese to the soldier to speak.

After trading a few words with the man she nodded and turned back to Rik, and Li. then spoke in english, "Apparently my Lord has recived a sevrely injured guest. You may know of her. But perhaps not" Without another word, (at least in english) The ten women with her took up a posting around the two spartans as Lianazhu bolted off, her scarlet red dress leaving only red smokelike vapor in her wake as she made her way to where Xiao, and Jana were located.

343_Guilty_Spark
March 9th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Rik saw the women surround them... Rik put his cloak on stand by. he had seen this before... and he didnt like it at all.

"This cant be good. I have seen this tactic before... and it was not pleasant to watch..." Rik said over team comm.

"Ever get the feeling they dont trust us? Because thats the vibe i got right now."

Li did have a point. Rik was getting the same vibe... Rik however didnt make any rash moves. he stayed still. and waited.

Princess Awinita
March 10th, 2010, 12:22 PM
One by one the ten women faded out of sight or sound, blending they later called it. More like freaking out a soldier one later said after being attacked for tresspassing. But in this case, none of the ten women attacked, they had a ten spot posting around the two men before them. They said nothing, and kept their distance. Light reflected oddly where they stood. Sometimes bending nito many colors, as if striking a diamond or the like, or in other cases, the light making nothing more then a black hole of colorlessness where one of the women stood.

Yet none of them moved to attack, they merely stood watch. On the nearby well kept lawn three dozen soldiers, all of them also women, but in full battle gear similar in appearance to a Roman soldier, but with a strong Chinese flair, where seen training in ranks.

343_Guilty_Spark
March 10th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Rik could detect all of the Women... The motion tracker had the ability to detect Moving Camoflaged units. however when the women stopped the motion tracker could not longer see them.

Rik looked around. He took a weapon of his back... He had a feeling these women were waiting for something... And Rik didnt want to be unprepared for any kinda of attack.

Deep in the forest. unseen by the two spartans and all the women stood a creature. 8 foot tall, with more eyes than limbs, and teeth. Big teeth. it stood and stared at the group. it raised a weapon and fired. The orange white burst flew from the barrel and headed for the spartans. The burst Hit Riks sheilds and dissapated. the creature fired again.

Rik saw the direction of fire and ran at it. as he got the source he picked up the creature and threw it into the clearing. Li saw it land and he impaled it on his sword the creature tried to get up but couldnt as the hilt stopped him from rising any further.

Rik looked at the creature. "What in the name of hell is that thing?"

Li shook his head. he had no idea. he was looking at the creature. he had noticed one thing. his sensors said Human but his eyes and his HUD said enemy.

Princess Awinita
April 7th, 2010, 07:12 PM
At the gate location under Xiaos Tower, Lianazhu came running full pelt and slid to a halt nearly ramming into the side of the (now unactive) stargate. When Jana looked on the raven haired, scarlet dressed womans direction she saw a woman standing there, fear and strong worry in her eyes for the injured, but when reaching out with the extra senses, she felt, nothing. That was the power of the voidborn. Lianazhu was born on a shipyard similar to Qingyangh, only in this case. Oatha Shipyard was formerly in the space between galaxies, and it wasn't Pegasus and the milky Way either went... somewhere, ever since going to the Academy twenty one thousand years before for four years, Lianazhu had never seen her home since.

She dropped to her knees next to the white garbed woman. Saying a single word in modern Chinese, "Niang" Awinita said nothing, nor did she outwardly respond. Liqanazhu called louder and still ntohing, trouble was afoot, someone had injured Lianazhu's mother

343_Guilty_Spark
April 9th, 2010, 06:39 AM
Rik still had several of the enemies on his motion tracker. and they were moving fast. Rik decided he was better off armed. the took the rifle of his back. and loaded it. and went to stand by Li. Li had the MA5-b at hand. Him and Rik were watching. more orange white burst appeared from the tree line.

Rik motioned to Li. its meaning was simple. Move up and flank. Ill do the same from the other side. Li flicked a green LED. yes was his answer.

Rik and Li moved at speed they reached the tree line in a matter of seconds Rik moved foward raised his BR55 Battle rifle and waited. a flicker of red on the targetting recticle and Rik fired the three rounds tore through the leaves and hit a target. the thud told Rik he had killed one combatant.