Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non US/Canada viewers who've seen "Justice" already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non US/Canada viewers who've seen "Justice" already.

Naughty naughty

Just wondering... why do you not wait until Tue/Wed? Me? Simply 'cos I don't want to wait 5 days before I can join the discussion here - I have watched most again on Sky anyway.
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Why have I watched early, pretty much the same reasons as you, I want to see the episode as soon as its available and then watch the show on sky on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
      Naughty naughty

Just wondering... why do you not wait until Tue/Wed? Me? Simply 'cos I don't want to wait 5 days before I can join the discussion here - I have watched most again on Sky anyway.
      Do you think people are going to wait 4 months for the 2nd half if they can download it off the net?
      sigpic

Comment

Depends who you mean by 'people', most people don't download, and even the ones that do don't follow shows as religiously as people here do. I don't see downloads having much of an effect on ratings, the show airs on a Friday night, so the people who are inclined to download shows and watch them on their computer later probably already do.

Comment

i refuse to pay for all the other crap sky show, despite them having sgu.

i would never be a sky customer therefore they have lost nothing because of me.
          sigpic
          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
          -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
            why do you not wait until Tue/Wed?
            The next Friday in the case of Australia. And I don't have cable.
            And lately I've found downloading takes too long for my patience also...
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I don't have PayTV to watch it a week later, and our free to air TV hasn't even started episode 1 yet.

Comment

Even though I tend to watch episodes on Hulu I still download them. Production companies need to learn the lesson that we will watch shows on our time, not theirs. The age of the captive audience is dying.

Comment

channel ten australia blows! and i refuse to pay. <mod snip>

Comment

Because it's only airing on Sky, and I'm not paying a huge sum of money a year for something I'll only use for one program. They're probably losing a lot of viewers here because of their decision to put it on sky.

Comment

I have downloaded Justice but haven't watched it yet. Its not good. I have it here to watch and just can't be bothered yet. Not a good sign for me unfortunately.
                      sigpic

Comment

Longer than that is Aust. They'll only be airing the first episode in a week or two.

Anyway, I like being able to discuss the episodes as the air in the US, rather than be stuck way behind. I don't like being behind XD

Comment

Well for me I just can't wait to see what is happening next ( I have to say I read all the spoilers too) ... and by the time it airs in the UK the discussion on the boards is old hat... don't want to miss out being right in the thick of it.
                          I'll catch it online if I can after it airs in the US ( usually the next morning), still watch it on Sky on Tuesdays and will still buy the DVDs when they come out ( or let hubby give them to me as a present) So no-one looses out. I just hate the enforced wait to accommodate a policy /schedule that does not permit for the show to be broadcast at roughly the same time around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel1964 View Post
                            ( I have to say I read all the spoilers too) ...
                            Sicko!
                            Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I could wait I suppose, but what's the point when I can watch it sooner? Watching is on my PC makes for a better experience than watching it on TV broken up by ad breaks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X