EatG on now on Sky2(UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EatG on now on Sky2(UK)

Despite it representing all that went wrong with SGA, and despite not getting to bed til 7 this morning. I'm still going to stay up and watch it. Damn you Stargate
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Well, that was worth it.

Comment

wormhole drive FTW
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        wormhole drive FTW
        "Here's something Rodney's been working on"

And not mentioned it, ever, riiiiight.

Oh look, just look. The whole team (plus Lorne) all end up in the same place at exactly the right time. Ace. AAaaaaaarghghghghgh!!!

Comment

Todd's still on Atlantis, right? How's the poor sod going to get fed?

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
            Todd's still on Atlantis, right? How's the poor sod going to get fed?
            I was thinking this last night; retards.

No really, bear with me. "We" now could easily engineer inert babies. I didn't say this would be popular but hear me out... what makes us "human"? Our shape, or our mind? If we engineered braindead babies, who could then be kept like cattle, well... morally... I don't see a problem in it. They'd just be human-shaped cows.

Look, I know this may be considered extreme!

Comment

EatG? sorry, that episode doesn't exist...

Comment

@boyd22: Enemy at the Gate, Season 5, last episode

@Mongoletsi: Mm, there isn't really anyone he'd be able to feed off without the idea of sacrificing a human coming into it - after all, while we've been shown a wraith threatening a child, but not actually feeding on it. So they may not feed on youngsters due to the life force not being.. complete, much? So they'd have a starving wraith on their hands to explain in the film

Comment

Maybe they give Todd people who are brain dead. Harvest one's organs to let other people live or let a wraith feed, I don't see that much difference

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
                    Maybe they give Todd people who are brain dead. Harvest one's organs to let other people live or let a wraith feed, I don't see that much difference
                    Fair point, but I can pretty easily see the IOA caring more about other humans gaining said organs than a wraith remaining alive.

Comment

^ True, but then again I can see Todd sharing some information if his hunger was eased. IOA might be willing to make a deal. Specially if Todd slept most of time and spared the energy and wouldn't have to feed too often.

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                        @boyd22: Enemy at the Gate, Season 5, last episode
                        i was being sarcastic...

Comment

Working...
                        X