X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Photo's Wanted...

Hello everyone,

I ws curious to know if there were any sites out there on the vastness of the web with Preprodution / Production or Conceptual Art for SG Atlantis.
    I would really like to see some pictures of the base without people scattered over it.

Help?

[Im not usre if its against the rules to post links to those types of sites, if so, just PM me with the address]

Do you mean pictures of the inside, or pictures of the city as a whole? I could screencap a couple for ya.

Comment

Either are welcomed! As I'd love to see other views of the city. ^_^

Comment

Inherent spoilers, and a 56k warning!

Comment

I'm also interested by schematics view, pre-production drawings, etc .... of the city because a friend of me is trying to make a 3D mesh of the city.
          BTW, I have enough screencaps of it (+/- 600!!). So well .... if anybody here got something else, I'd appreciate a lot
          Gilles
          http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
          Ben Browder interview
          Beau Bridges interview

Comment

I would LOVE a model of Atlantis for my Aquarium, mad I know but would also love a 3d mesh of the city, jeez I'm Atlantis crazy.......

Comment

I'd like to know how big it is, but I haven't found any good areas to use for making up an estimate. OTOH I haven't looked that hard.

Comment

They've said it's about the size of Manhattan, but that was probably just a broad estimate.

Comment

OMG! It finally lets me reply!

Quetzcoatl,Thank you very much for screencapping those for me. Those are great views of the City.

Now that part one is complete.. I shall be going off to look for inside pics.
                  wahahahahaha.
                  FYI: Im a tad obsessed with the show! I swear, its a healthy relationship!

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
                    I'm also interested by schematics view, pre-production drawings, etc .... of the city because a friend of me is trying to make a 3D mesh of the city.
                    BTW, I have enough screencaps of it (+/- 600!!). So well .... if anybody here got something else, I'd appreciate a lot
                    *pokes the post*
                    Does that included places like that gateroom by chance? Cause I would be very apprechiative if you wouldnt mind posting some of those.

Comment

sorry if im a bit behind, but what exactly is a 3-d mesh?

my favorite pics of atlantis have to be the ones where you are looking at it from water level, so it almost looks 2 dimensional. especially when it's all lit up at night.
                      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                        sorry if im a bit behind, but what exactly is a 3-d mesh?
                        This is a good example of a 3d mesh:

Only it's kinda missing two chevrons

Comment

I see someone finally noticed. Good work, Quetzcoatl

Comment

A 3D mesh, it's a 3D model of something.
                            Look here, it's what it is: http://www.scifi-meshes.com
                            BTW, I used a 3D model of the gate to make this image:
                            http://www.stargatesg1.be/site/news....n&mode=z&id=63

Also I have about 300/400 screencaps of each atlantis episodes ... so yes plenty of gateroom pics ..... just email me.
                            You will find my email at the bottom of the page where I linked (when you click on my name).
                            Gilles
                            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                            Ben Browder interview
                            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Quetzcoatl
                              This is a good example of a 3d mesh:

Only it's kinda missing two chevrons
                              oh, ok. thanks for the info.
                              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment