Wray in partnership with Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wray in partnership with Rush?

This is my first thread on the forms and i had to make it to see if someome else agrees with me.

After rewatching the episode i think Ray knew what Rush had done and they were in on it together. It was a powerplay to get Ray in charge and Rush the freedome he wanted. The scene between the two of them it was makes me think it. Its almost as like Rush is walking in for payment for his frame job. Ray even says is that all you want. I Rays hands shaking shows shes nervous about thats going on. Also whenever Ray and Rush are together the looks the give eachother, its just further shows that there in it together(like after whathisface gets in the chair Ray kinda comes to Rush's defence) I even think Young thinks there in it together too, the looks and ton he gives to Ray change after he finds everything out.

Anyone else think im warm..cold....hot???? I had to watch it a second time to pick up on it but i deffinitly think thats whats going on now.

Originally posted by Cape View Post
    This is my first thread on the forms and i had to make it to see if someome else agrees with me.

After rewatching the episode i think Ray knew what Rush had done and they were in on it together. It was a powerplay to get Ray in charge and Rush the freedome he wanted. The scene between the two of them it was makes me think it. Its almost as like Rush is walking in for payment for his frame job. Ray even says is that all you want. I Rays hands shaking shows shes nervous about thats going on. Also whenever Ray and Rush are together the looks the give eachother, its just further shows that there in it together(like after whathisface gets in the chair Ray kinda comes to Rush's defence) I even think Young thinks there in it together too, the looks and ton he gives to Ray change after he finds everything out.

Anyone else think im warm..cold....hot???? I had to watch it a second time to pick up on it but i deffinitly think thats whats going on now.
    I could definitely see it being taken that way, an interesting spin, I totally have to hulu that episode now.

Comment

Interesting link, but I think Rush was really just asking for autonomy, I don't think they are working together. If I had to make a guess, I would say Rush and Telford are working together. I just haven't figured out exactly what they would have in common, other then hatred of Young, to bring them together, and other then Destiny, what they want out of all this.

Comment

I doubt Wray was working with Rush. When Wray saw the video of the suicide she was genuinely shocked, not something you see on the face of a conspirator.

Comment

Originally posted by FlushRush View Post
          I doubt Wray was working with Rush. When Wray saw the video of the suicide she was genuinely shocked, not something you see on the face of a conspirator.
          Trust me, I can fake some genuine-esque shock. I could even vomit on command for effect if need be. Anything having to do with personal reaction can be faked. If I can beat a lie detector I could fool the average person.

Maybe she was just surprised it was on kino video!

Comment

I think Rush was acting alone. Wray was just acting on her IOA orders to take over at all costs, and Rush knew that she was under orders to do such, and that she would be more willing to allow access to the chair than Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
              Trust me, I can fake some genuine-esque shock. I could even vomit on command for effect if need be. Anything having to do with personal reaction can be faked. If I can beat a lie detector I could fool the average person.

Maybe she was just surprised it was on kino video!
              You can fake a lie detector test? While it isn't impossible, it is pretty hard to do without some very specific and intense training. Did you serve in a special forces outfit?

Comment

Rush does as he pleases, he doesn't need anyone else (except when he needs them to put themselves at risk for his benefit).

That said, I also speculated whether she indeed was in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ARealArchaeologist View Post
                  Interesting link, but I think Rush was really just asking for autonomy, I don't think they are working together. If I had to make a guess, I would say Rush and Telford are working together. I just haven't figured out exactly what they would have in common, other then hatred of Young, to bring them together, and other then Destiny, what they want out of all this.
                  I cant see Rush and Telford working together, even though they both hate Young, they don't really like eachother anymore then they hate Young. I still cant shake the felling that Rush's scene with Wray was looking for compensation then it was asking for autonomy. Its the way Wray looked and said "is that all you want" and then Rush was like "you seem suprised". It just has to much of a feeling of here thinking he was coming there for more then just that after all he had just done

Comment

Its a possibility. From what I have read the IOA is in charge of the
                    Atlantis Expedition. Maybe the IOA wants control of this expedition (if you can call it that) as well.
                    I disgust myself sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by boxvic View Post
                      You can fake a lie detector test? While it isn't impossible, it is pretty hard to do without some very specific and intense training. Did you serve in a special forces outfit?
                      Actually, lie detector tests are extremely easy to fake. You only need to know how to tense certain muscles at certain times to get false negatives.

It's unlikely that Rush will partner with Wray since even though Wray is opposed to Young, she still wants to get home. Rush on the other hand, is not in a hurry to get back to earth. Rush may form a temporary alliance with Wray but Wray will turn on Rush when he fails to make any progress in finding a way to get them home.

Comment

maybe we should get Cal Lightmen from "Lie to Me" on the show to see who is lieing
                        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                        sigpic

Comment

Both Wray and Rush are total opportunists who are solely concerned with advancing their own agenda. If there was any collaboration between the two, it was purely a matter of convenience that both their agendas happened, in this case, to align. Wray got control, Rush got to try the chair on someone. I would fully expect either of them to turn just as quickly against the other as soon as it suited them.

Comment

Actually I thought, I was considering the fact that it might not be Wray, but really someone else controlling Wray's body via the stones. There was this weird moment when Destiny dropped out of FTL and Wray was looking at her fingers... Anyway, that's what I thought at one point. I never considered Wray and Rush to be in it together because the scenes where they were alone indicated the opposite.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I think Rush manipulated her, he exactly knew from the beggining how to play "this card". He is very tricky person, I don't think Wray was that smart to see his "game". I also don't say she is stupid, just after what we saw how IOA wants to direct her she seems to be a person with no (or weak) self human opinion. She seems to listen to others, that wants to use her and she act like she had no choice or don't want to be 100% herself. But that's just my opinion
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                              X